Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night: activist

The word shiksa is etymologically partly derived from the Hebrew term שקץ shekets, meaning "abomination", "impure," or "object of loathing", depending on the translator.[3]

Several dictionaries define "shiksa" as a disparaging and offensive term applied to a non-Jewish girl or woman.
Shiksa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn , those Jooos are so evil, aren't they Jos ?

At least the Juden aren't sexist,......because they even have an equally derogatory term for non hebrew males. .. :cool:

Shegetz (young non-Jewish male)

Alternatively spelled "shaygetz", "sheigetz", "shaigetz", or "sheygets", this is a derogatory word to describe a non-Jewish young male. It usually can also translate as "rascal" or "scoundrel" and has the implication the male is violent and brutish. The female version is shikse. They both come from the Hebrew word שכץ (sheketz) which means unpure or blemmished. The plural can be either "shkotzim" or "shgatzim".

What is Shegetz in English? - Yiddish Slang Dictionary

LOL at the Sunni Muslim trying to take the attention away from the actual issue of Muslim men marrying and having sex with little girls. Getting desperate ey Sunni Troll ??

LOL at the Sunni Muslim trying to take the attention away from the actual issue of Muslim men marrying and having sex with little girls. Getting desperate ey Sunni Troll ??

Sunni whose location is Dar al Harb (New England according to him) is probably changing the topic because he is ashamed of what his fellow Muslims do.

The whole thread appears to be based on a tale that never happened.

Where is the proof the incident addressed in the OP happened?

Look at the Zionists demonizing Muslims here over an incident that appears to have never even happened.

Actually, the issue is child brides and some are trying to make it about Muslims and Jews.

Look at the Zionists demonizing Muslims here over an incident that appears to have never even happened.

It happens quite a lot worldwide and is a serious issue. Unfortunately some don't care much unless it involves Muslims.

Sunni whose location is Dar al Harb (New England according to him)
In Islam the world is divided into 2 distinctions.

Dar al Islam.......a country where the majority of the population is muslim.

and

Dar al Harb.......a country where muslims are a minority.

.........:cool:

Persecuted in New England then?

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. Dar al-harb - areas where Muslims are in the minority and are persecuted

It happens quite a lot worldwide and is a serious issue. Unfortunately some don't care much unless it involves Muslims.

I was trying to understand how this story could be getting all this attention when it might not even be true. Then, I read the story about Sally and I saw how her family forced the marriage on her, as a child, even drugging her to make her compliant to her husband after she was married. And she later got the marriage annulled with the help of activists I think. And it was all tied up with money the family received when she was married and the poverty in families. They did not want her to leave the marriage to her first cousin and have to give back the money they received for her. I wonder if this child, the story in the OP, was trying to avoid a marriage she felt her family might be planning to force her into. Looking at it from the standpoint of the stories these child brides actually tell, like Sally, it seems cultural and tied up with economics more than anything else. Certainly not a practice that defines all Muslims.

I was trying to understand how this story could be getting all this attention when it might not even be true. Then, I read the story about Sally and I saw how her family forced the marriage on her, as a child, even drugging her to make her compliant to her husband after she was married. And she later got the marriage annulled with the help of activists I think. And it was all tied up with money the family received when she was married and the poverty in families. They did not want her to leave the marriage to her first cousin and have to give back the money they received for her. I wonder if this child, the story in the OP, was trying to avoid a marriage she felt her family might be planning to force her into. Looking at it from the standpoint of the stories these child brides actually tell, like Sally, it seems cultural and tied up with economics more than anything else. Certainly not a practice that defines all Muslims.

That's a huge factor in child marriages - marrying off girl children brings the family income or settles debts. It also relieves the family from the burden of feeding another mouth. I totally agree with you on this.

Seems like every week there is a story in the media about some mother selling her child to drug dealers for money or crack here in America.

But the zionist cabal here on USMB want to focus on alleged problems half way across the world because the people involved are muslims.

You would think they would want to clean up their own backyard first?? .. :cool:

It only matters if it's Muslims. Even if it's not Muslims, they're probably involved in some way.