Children Are Our Future

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If your hatred of the President is so deep that you feel you must dice America, then you have a mental problem.

The co-captain of the United States Womenā€™s national soccer team, Megan Rapinoe, told Yahoo Sports, ā€œIā€™ll probably never put my hand over my heart. Iā€™ll probably never sing the national anthem again,ā€ boasting that she is ā€œa walking protest when it comes to the Trump administration,ā€ because of ā€œeverything I stand for.ā€ She added, ā€œI feel like itā€™s kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it. Because Iā€™m as talented as I am, I get to be here, you donā€™t get to tell me if I can be here or not. So itā€™s kind of a good ā€˜F youā€™ to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the [Trump] administration might have towards people who donā€™t look exactly like him. Which, God help us if we all looked like him. Scary. Really scary. Ahh, disturbing.ā€

Things were different in 2011 when Rapinoe sang ā€œBorn in the USAā€ into a microphone during a FIFA World Cup qualifying match. But in 2016, after former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick started kneeling during the national anthem, Rapinoe imitated him, first before a Reign match and then before a game against Thailand. Rapinoe, who recently became the first openly-gay woman to pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, stated at the time she was kneeling, ā€œI know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties.ā€

U.S. Women's Soccer Co-Captain: ā€˜Iā€™ll Probably Never Sing The National Anthem Againā€™

In 2011 it was easy to believe this country wasnā€™t so full of shit that it would elect the likes of Trump. It is now confirmed to history that in the early 21st century America had enough absolutely despicable, shit people that they would elect a stereotypical villain/crime boss to the Presidency. Thereā€™s no denying that anymore.

In 2011 it was easy to believe this country wasnā€™t so full of shit that it would elect the likes of Trump. It is now confirmed to history that in the early 21st century America had enough absolutely despicable, shit people that they would elect a stereotypical villain/crime boss to the Presidency. Thereā€™s no denying that anymore.
We knew that there was no doubt how many despicable people there were in this country. We knew exactly how many were willing to sell out the morals that this country was founded on when the last guy was reelected to the White House for a second term after he had proven just how bad he could be.
When they were willing to look the other way when he bombed a hospital.
When he allowed the CIA to spy on congress and then lie about it.
When he allowed guns to be sold to drug dealers and tried to lie about it.
Those same despicable people not only applauded him but elected him again to continue doing what he could to tear down the country.

We knew that there was no doubt how many despicable people there were in this country. We knew exactly how many were willing to sell out the morals that this country was founded on when the last guy was reelected to the White House for a second term after he had proven just how bad he could be.
Those same despicable people not only applauded him but elected him again to continue doing what he could to tear down the country.
Get back on your knees for your prostitute fucking idiot that laughs about how he could murder someone on 5th avenue and you'd still suck his cock

Get back on your knees for your prostitute fucking idiot that laughs about how he could murder someone on 5th avenue and you'd still suck his cock
You are a deranged little child aren't you.

Forum List

Back