🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Children's Hospital jobs

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
I was offered a $15 an hour job at Children's hospital of Philadelphia...
My sister and doesn't want me to go back to Philadelphia, asking me if I remember all the bogus up there.

I said that I remember all the bogus... I remember knocking them the fk out every day... yeah I remember all the bogus schools, and all the rump roasting irish drunks that I used to beat up all the time...

I remember the Psych ward one time, and I remember the pile of #$%$ that prescription drugs turned me right into because of the garbage that exists up there... and I remember being expelled from every school I was ever in because I was dangerous and big and strong...

But here's what I also remember..

I remember being a kid, in a bad neighborhood, going to bad schools, living in a filthy, bad white neighborhoods... Not having a job because I was a kid...

I remember that back then we had no money...

I remember my mom and dad not having a job and having no money to live in a better place..
I remember taking the septa bus, and dealing with stupid scumbag evil rotten pricks.

Its a whole other kind of Philly for somebody with an 8 hour a day, $15 an hour deal.

With a $15 an hour job... Philly for me now would have the Liberty Place mall, the Gallery, the Neshaminy Mall, the Philadelphia Zoo... and a Suburban apartment and a decent Nissan...
And opportunities to grow my income too.

Then She said "I didn't think about that though".

Then I told the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia this.....

While the northeast seems to have progressed in my favor, that does me little justice, because quite frankly, I don't give a damn... and my situation isn't any better just because their economic establishment's attitudes have changed somewhat.

Because the damage was done, in the days of fights everyday for no reason other than I don't sing and dance too well, while everything else about me was as good or even better than average.

They should have thought about things and how they treated people, and thought about having tougher law enforcement like they now have today... 15 years ago...
Not today.
I should have had that $15 an hour job.... 15 years ago, like the ADA says that I'm entitled to.

15 years ago, Philadelphia's high school dropouts knew full well that God doesn't exist.
15 years ago, Philadelphia's high school dropouts knew full well that the earth's history is in the neighborhood of billions of modern calendar years.... IF NOT 4.5 billion years as is the correct answer on a test.
15 years ago, Philadelphia's high school dropouts knew full well that a man walked on the moon.
15 years ago, Philadelphia's high school dropouts knew full well what abuse and discrimination is and does.

15 years ago, Philadelphia's high school dropouts knew that the constitution and the law protects equality, and they knew why...... even if they didn't know the laws exactly.

The elites who ran the place 15 years ago... knew much more... amongst that group is you motherfuckers.

So they made progress towards using what they knew 15 yeas ago... today ?
That's not progress.. that's still 15 years outdated.... because they're still not using what they know today.... TODAY!

What other justice are you going to adhere to 15 years too late ?

Maybe I'll also get the affordable healthcare act 15 years late too right ?

fuck you !

That's what I said to them.
:)

Children's Hospital jobs

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... it wouldn't hurt chilluns to learn...

... how to scrub out bedpans.

I was offered a $15 an hour job at Children's hospital of Philadelphia...
My sister and doesn't want me to go back to Philadelphia, asking me if I remember all the bogus up there.

I said that I remember all the bogus... I remember knocking them the fk out every day... yeah I remember all the bogus schools, and all the rump roasting irish drunks that I used to beat up all the time........

You "remember" fantasizing that you were some kind of tough guy because you were on drugs all the time? You "remember" not knowing how to use an adjective in a sentence? You "remember" thinking 15 bucks an hour is some kind of fortune?

Forum List

Back