China and Russia are in Syria, and Germany is leaving NATO...IS THIS WORLD WAR 111 BEGINNING

China wants to gain experience with their carrier. Dont forget Merkal was East Germany intel.........

Gee a website that hawks survival gear is headlining with a survival scare 'news' story.

genius!

russia and china re going to lock down ISIS.

someone has to
Even if that is true, Putin will leave arms to make Syria something short of a superpower.
So? Imagine a Iran/Syria superpower state in the ME! Ah man that would be BEAUTIFUL!
Allowing Islamic's to have power would be the equivalent of giving power to Satan and would be disastrous not beautiful. Unless you want a world war or Islamic Caliphate.

Apparently, the most realistic way to prevent the formation of such a satanic state would be to support the Assad regime.
satanic state

Well so much for anything intelligent

Try reading the thread before you comment.

China Joining Russia In Syria While Germany Prepares to Leave NATO In Advance of World War III - Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show Store food and water people, make sure you have a supply of the antibiotic Cipro in case of biological attack.

Based on all of the threads of yours I have seen. You should be required to have a picture of yourself wearing a tin-foil-hat as your permanent avatar. :2up:
There isn't any such thing as tin foil anymore, that said I have plenty of aluminum foil on hand for hat making.......Always.

Forum List

Back