🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China can cripple US economy by invading Taiwan & taking over the semi conductor industry. if Biden gets 2nd term, China will invade Taiwan on day 1

Oh, it's certainly looking like he could win the Republican party nomination, as things stand now.

The
REAL question is... Can he win the general election in November 2024?

The answer is a simple "No".

Why?

January 6, 2021.

The Democrats could run a Fence Post against Trump at this point and Trump would lose the general election.

He will never again be President.

So... if you want to waste your time... and your Next-Round Chance to regain the White House at a critical juncture in history... you go ahead and run Trump.
there wont be nearly as many mass bail in ballots 2 months before the election date cast .. and states have tightened election integrity standards .... there hopefully wont be a pandemic to allow for easing of mail in standards ... so yes Trump has a very very good chance of becoming the next POTUS .

there wont be nearly as many mass bail in ballots 2 months before the election date cast .. and states have tightened election integrity standards .... there hopefully wont be a pandemic to allow for easing of mail in standards ... so yes Trump has a very very good chance of becoming the next POTUS .
I respectfully submit that you are rationalizing a rather sad mass-delusion... January 6, 2021, has ensured that your boy will never again be President.

Oh... he can obtain the GOP nomination alright... no argument there... but at the macro national level he is now un-electable. Change standard bearers now.

I respectfully submit that you are rationalizing a rather sad mass-delusion... January 6, 2021, has ensured that your boy will never again be President.

Oh... he can obtain the GOP nomination alright... no argument there... but at the macro national level he is now un-electable. Change standard bearers now.
not up to me to change the standard bearer ... Biden has already got a serious challenge from Kennedy for the nomination ... Kennedy is a moderate compared to mast dems and will never get the dem nomination because he isnt radical or gay enough to draw enough votes from the marxist left . but he may damage Biden enough with policy debates to make it harder for Rice and Jarrett [the real Obama crony power in the WH]to keep implementing policies that hurt the American people after the election ... for example the recent hike in fees for those with good credit to supplement those with lower credit scores did not come from Biden ! oh no ! thats a Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett, Obama influenced move all the way !

So BIDEN is in control of when China decides the time is ripe to attack Taiwan?
Maybe they will wait a while & first (with Putin) get huge parts of Africa under there control.
We are too divided now. There is no UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

not up to me to change the standard bearer .
Correct. It is up to the Republican party membership as a whole. Presumably, you are part of that whole.
.. Biden has already got a serious challenge from Kennedy for the nomination ... Kennedy is a moderate compared to mast dems and will never get the dem nomination because he isnt radical or gay enough to draw enough votes from the marxist left . but he may damage Biden enough with policy debates to make it harder for Rice and Jarrett [the real Obama crony power in the WH]to keep implementing policies that hurt the American people after the election ... for example the recent hike in fees for those with good credit to supplement those with lower credit scores did not come from Biden ! oh no ! thats a Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett, Obama influenced move all the way !
Those are all good reasons to vote Republican in 2024.

The Republic will be ever-so-much worse for another four years of Democratic leadership if they win the general election in 2024.

Do not give them the "lock" they need.

Choose someone other than Trump to run against the Dems.

Or face defeat again.

weakness invites aggression. it's not just Taiwan at stake, it's America and THE WHOLE WORLD. Wake up, America!

Biden isn't weak. But Republicans keep telling your enemies that when Trump gets back in, he'll give Putin the Ukraine, and Xi can have Taiwan. America First.

All they have to do is wait for Trump to get back in. 0r maybe help him get back in. Like they did the first time.

This is what treason really looks like. Just like Flynn's phone call. Don't worry. When Trump is President, he'll lift the sanctions. All Putin has to do is hang on until Trump gets back in the White House and Russia can do what they want. Just like they did the last time Trump was in office.

Biden isn't weak. But Republicans keep telling your enemies that when Trump gets back in, he'll give Putin the Ukraine, and Xi can have Taiwan. America First.

All they have to do is wait for Trump to get back in. 0r maybe help him get back in. Like they did the first time.

This is what treason really looks like. Just like Flynn's phone call. Don't worry. When Trump is President, he'll lift the sanctions. All Putin has to do is hang on until Trump gets back in the White House and Russia can do what they want. Just like they did the last time Trump was in office.

Trump, the world's biggest useful idiot for dictators.

China has never participated in major modern warfare
China has never executed an amphibious landing
Taiwan has been preparing for an invasion for 75 years

Look at Russia with tanks massed at their border to invade Ukraine. Their invasion ground to a halt.

Now look at China trying to invade over 100 miles of ocean and tell me how easy it is

In terms of experience I would say it's a draw. I really don't think the taiwanese have been preparing at all for a war. Their military isn't remotely ready. This isn't Ukraine. With that said, it's much easier to defend than attack and I have to assume that China will need to navigate through mine and harpoon filled waters to actually land on Taiwan's beaches. I wonder how that's going to work itself out.

In terms of experience I would say it's a draw. I really don't think the taiwanese have been preparing at all for a war. Their military isn't remotely ready. This isn't Ukraine. With that said, it's much easier to defend than attack and I have to assume that China will need to navigate through mine and harpoon filled waters to actually land on Taiwan's beaches. I wonder how that's going to work itself out.

I think a Naval invasion would be a disaster with mined landing sites and anti-ship missiles. As I stated earlier, moving off those landing sites is through mountainous terrain which is easily defended
An air assault using helicopters would be more successful but it limits the equipment you can bring. Also, eventually you need to provide logistic support to troops you have landed. Difficult without an established beachhead and Harbor
Again, China could do it….but at great cost

why did Putin invade 2 twice when Biden was in the WH as VP ans POTUS eh ? after all he didnt invade anyone when Trump was POTUS .

Why did Trump cheer Putin and call him a genius when he invaded Ukraine?

Mr. Malcolm, the floor is yours....

1682108381191.jpeg

I've always thought that there is an armada of Taiwanese attack submarines just sitting quietly at the bottom of Strait of Taiwan, guaranteeing that any Chinese invasion would be a gross failure.

I've always thought that there is an armada of Taiwanese attack submarines just sitting quietly at the bottom of Strait of Taiwan, guaranteeing that any Chinese invasion would be a gross failure.

There are also mines sitting on the ocean floor

Taiwan would kick their asses

I saw on 60 Minutes that if China tried to take over the semiconductor plants, they wouldn’t know what to do with them.

It would be like taking over the kitchen of a gourmet chef and expecting to produce gourmet food

In the long run, though, China will be tempted to take Taiwan, and they just might succeed. The global supply chain is already trying to rely less on Taiwan by moving more of its semiconductor manufacturing and supply chain away from there. Reduced reliance on Taiwan reduces the cost of an invasion to the rest of the world; it makes Taiwan more vulnerable. This won't happen all at once, but I think that the risks of a US-China clash are so great that the rest of the world would be fools to leave all their eggs in that basket.

If war breaks out over Taiwan it will probably be due to a miscalculation or some sort of perceived desperation by Xi. Despite all of China's diplomatic victories as of late, they're still dealing with capital flight pressures. The Chinese economy, despite reopening, isn't coming back as strongly as predicted. They are also facing significant pressure from recent restrictions on technology transfer for our best chips, and other countries are following suit. Moreover, China is in danger of having even more severe sanctions targeted at them. The concern is that Xi does something stupid to deal with his domestic pressures and to fight back against what he perceives as an undeclared war.

In the long run, though, China will be tempted to take Taiwan, and they just might succeed. The global supply chain is already trying to rely less on Taiwan by moving more of its semiconductor manufacturing and supply chain away from there. Reduced reliance on Taiwan reduces the cost of an invasion to the rest of the world; it makes Taiwan more vulnerable. This won't happen all at once, but I think that the risks of a US-China clash are so great that the rest of the world would be fools to leave all their eggs in that basket.

If war breaks out over Taiwan it will probably be due to a miscalculation or some sort of perceived desperation by Xi. Despite all of China's diplomatic victories as of late, they're still dealing with capital flight pressures. The Chinese economy, despite reopening, isn't coming back as strongly as predicted. They are also facing significant pressure from recent restrictions on technology transfer for our best chips, and other countries are following suit. Moreover, China is in danger of having even more severe sanctions targeted at them. The concern is that Xi does something stupid to deal with his domestic pressures and to fight back against what he perceives as an undeclared war.
But still……Taiwan is an island
An island surrounded by water, deep water, ocean water

Forum List

Back