china gives the us suggestions on human rights violations we can work on

We certainly can use the help.

You're a complete fucking moron with no clue if you think China is ok to lecture the US on racism.

IMBECILE !
Wrong. You’re uninformed as always.

We live in a growing police state where injustice is rampant, but only applies to the poor and minorities. The ultra rich are well protected.

You are like the frog in water, about to be boiled. WTFU.

You desperately want to believe your second grade government textbook on our nation. Sorry son, but its propaganda.

You're a complete fucking moron with no clue if you think China is ok to lecture the US on racism.

IMBECILE !

We live in a growing police state where injustice is rampant, but only applies to the poor and minorities. The ultra rich are well protected.

You desperately want to believe your second grade government textbook on our nation. Sorry son, but its propaganda.

Once again, you absolute fucking imbecile.
You obviously have ZERO clue what true Communist tyranny looks like.

You are like the millions of morons who voted Bidet.....NO FUCKING CLUE what you are asking for
But I hope you get it.....and get it good

IMBECILE !

Once again, you absolute fucking imbecile.
You obviously have ZERO clue what true Communist tyranny looks like.

You are like the millions of morons who voted Bidet.....NO FUCKING CLUE what you are asking for
You really need to take a step back. I’m head and shoulders more intelligent than you.

You really need to take a step back. I’m head and shoulders more intelligent than you.

Typical narcissistic, morally and intellectually superior attitude
Only supreme assholes go around claiming to be superior to others....regardless of if they are or are not.

No, you are a most ignorant blind POS.

Only supreme assholes go around claiming to be superior to others....regardless of if they are or are not.

Again, you need a functioning brain to debate me.

And yet there you are....claiming the USA could learn racism etiquette from CHINA.

Hate to burst your bubble, but you just certified yourself as an abject ignorant imbecile

You dumbass.......China has millions of Muslims rounded up into re-education camps.
Please point out for us the specific location of such camps in the USA.

China’s Repression of Uighurs in Xinjiang

More than a million Muslims have been arbitrarily detained in China’s Xinjiang region. The reeducation camps are just one part of the government’s crackdown on Uighurs.

The USA has more wealthy BLACKS than ALL other nations combined.

Go fuck yourself idiot

And yet there you are....claiming the USA could learn racism etiquette from CHINA.

Hate to burst your bubble, but you just certified yourself as an abject ignorant imbecile

You dumbass.......China has millions of Muslims rounded up into re-education camps.

More than a million Muslims have been arbitrarily detained in China’s Xinjiang region. The reeducation camps are just one part of the government’s crackdown on Uighurs.

Go fuck yourself idiot
Idiot. I’ve stated no such thing. Please get smarter.

Go fuck yourself idiot

GFY.......repeatedly and without lube

Go fuck yourself idiot

Fag.

newly appointed to the human rights council of the un, china has some suggestions for the us. sounds like they just watched mslsd for 30 minutes.

you have to be doggy styling me...thanks china, now release the uiger muslims.

Of course they did.
Why wouldn’t China donall it can to undermine our country and sow the seeds of destruction?

Go fuck yourself idiot

Fag.

The internet is your safe place.

IMBECILE !

I’d say you are mostly correct, but disagree slightly.
Yes we are a growing police state.
My point of contention is that the injustice doesn’t just apply to poor and minorities. It applies to everyone who isn’t in the elite class. We all have to follow the rules... you, me, white, black, Asian, rich, poor. Our government elites and the Uber wealthy do not, and when they are caught committing crimes they let each other off the hook.
It’s not a racial issue, it’s a government corruption issue.

IMBECILE !

I’d say you are mostly correct, but disagree slightly.
Yes we are a growing police state.
My point of contention is that the injustice doesn’t just apply to poor and minorities. It applies to everyone who isn’t in the elite class. We all have to follow the rules... you, me, white, black, Asian, rich, poor. Our government elites and the Uber wealthy do not, and when they are caught committing crimes they let each other off the hook.
It’s not a racial issue, it’s a government corruption issue.

We see this as a recurring theme now.
The Elites are Justice Proof. Jeffrey Epstein was a threat to that Elite group. We know what happened.

The Elites are dividing America into two distinct groups......them vs mainstream middle America and anyone not Elite as you say.

Totally agree...our government is corrupt beyond repair at this point.

The Coup de grâce that the Elites must now deliver is totally disarming America.
They are afraid of average Americans because they know the injustice and unfairness they are delivering.
I suspect that will be perhaps the top priority above all else for this fascist administration.

The moment they grab power, I would say expect to see shocking gun control edicts come down.
A 'Registration" is a must, so they can identify who has them.

Last edited:
I get your point about America having serious authoritarian leanings and headed toward a police state.

At the same time it is the extreme of hypocrisy for China to accuse the US of anything. China is still putting people in concentration camps, limiting free speech, destroying the integrity of any kind of democratic voting system, and effectively using slave labor all to serve the ends of the political elite.

China has absolutely zero room to talk and can give no help whatsoever. It is the ultimate get-the-mote-out-of-your-own-fucking-eye situation.

China is way behind the US when it comes to freedom/ liberty. They need to shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back