china gives the us suggestions on human rights violations we can work on

We certainly can use the help.

LOL, from China? You're as bad at sarcasm as Moonglow

gip is a lost soul. he is a so called libertarian who knows nothing about libertarianism, and refuses to learn. utter fraud, as evidenced by his post.

He's an an anarchist. He wants no government, not small government.

Anarchy is an ideal that can only exist for a moment. When you get it, the bad guys ally to steal your shit and you ally with good people to stop them, and you have government again.

I've never met an anarchist who has the foggiest clue how anarchy would work in the real world with all the bad people who are in it. Look at Democrats, over half the country is allying to commit armed robbery. How would anyone stop that on their own?

We certainly can use the help.

LOL, from China? You're as bad at sarcasm as Moonglow

gip is a lost soul. he is a so called libertarian who knows nothing about libertarianism, and refuses to learn. utter fraud, as evidenced by his post.

He's an an anarchist. He wants no government, not small government.

Anarchy is an ideal that can only exist for a moment. When you get it, the bad guys ally to steal your shit and you ally with good people to stop them, and you have government again.

I've never met an anarchist who has the foggiest clue how anarchy would work in the real world with all the bad people who are in it. Look at Democrats, over half the country is allying to commit armed robbery. How would anyone stop that on their own?

I guarantee he cannot explainAnarcho-capitalism with any sort of depth.

What kind of fucking dumbass unenlightened stupid question is that?

Most of the sane world knows what Communism has done. Do you?

China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg

Forum List

Back