China is evil and I have a theory

My statement remains the same. Mind reader.
So when I was in High School, and I called my friend a "faggot", among other things, he really knew what I meant ?...NO !!! It was just an expression. But you can decipher and interpret the exact meaning of all words, during all time periods, interesting.

When did you graduate HS, last week. Anyone who was around at the time knew EXACTLY what Reagan meant. It's called "CONTEXT"?

My statement remains the same. Mind reader.
So when I was in High School, and I called my friend a "faggot", among other things, he really knew what I meant ?...NO !!! It was just an expression. But you can decipher and interpret the exact meaning of all words, during all time periods, interesting.

When did you graduate HS, last week. Anyone who was around at the time knew EXACTLY what Reagan meant. It's called "CONTEXT"?
Sez the chinaman plant.

For the record and to those whom it might concern. I tried to change the title of my post from China to CCP but it will not allow me.

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.

China is the enemy of America - Trump is the enemy of China - you are the slave of China.

After just witnessing the entire world poisoned by a Chinese virus, why would anyone be a Chinapologist? Why would anyone want to vote for a presidential candidate whose son took millions of dollars from them?

That makes no sense to me at all.
The most likely answer is that he is a traitor pos and worships Tu'er Shen
Both of you stop. You don’t have any proof o any link that you can supply that Hunter got millions from China.
You keep blaming China but you don’t blame your ignorant corrupt dog handling the Pandemic crisis here in US.

OzxKmovf.png

China isn't the enemy.

Trump is.

China is the enemy of America - Trump is the enemy of China - you are the slave of China.

After just witnessing the entire world poisoned by a Chinese virus, why would anyone be a Chinapologist? Why would anyone want to vote for a presidential candidate whose son took millions of dollars from them?

That makes no sense to me at all.
The most likely answer is that he is a traitor pos and worships Tu'er Shen
Both of you stop. You don’t have any proof o any link that you can supply that Hunter got millions from China.
You keep blaming China but you don’t blame your ignorant corrupt dog handling the Pandemic crisis here in US.

What the fuck are you lying about?

{ A Tuesday New York Times article confirms revelations in Peter Schweizer’s bestselling book Secret Empires regarding the $1.5 billion deal Hunter Biden’s private equity firm secured from the state-owned Bank of China while his father was vice president; however, the Times omits key details that call into question statements made by Biden’s associates about the foreign financial deals engulfing his father’s 2020 presidential campaign in scandal. }

Don't be so fucking stupid Farouk.

Attractive women from anywhere have power over men from anywhere. Are you new to the human race or something?
Is that your picture in the Avatar ?

No
Yes it is.

Again, NO. That is actually a picture of a famous actor portraying a significant historical figure.
No, that is you. You are revealed.

You’re being stupid when you don’t have to.

You are presuming to know the feelings, opinions, motivations, and immigration status of many many thousands of people you have never met and will never meet.
Dont be silly

you think I’ve never met a chinese person before?

Maybe you have a touch of the yellow fever yourself?

Attractive women from anywhere have power over men from anywhere.
That is so true, but in the case of china mens weaknesses have potential geopolitical and national security consequences that sexy women from practically anywhere else cannot match.

but not all westerners are under the spell of chinese women.

money does the trick for many people ranging from Diane Feinstein to joe biden. Which ordinary rich investors we never heard of making up the bulk of the useful idiots for china

You are presuming to know the feelings, opinions, motivations, and immigration status of many many thousands of people you have never met and will never meet.
Dont be silly

you think I’ve never met a chinese person before?

Maybe you have a touch of the yellow fever yourself?

Again illogical, and infantile.

Attractive women from anywhere have power over men from anywhere.
That is so true, but in the case of china mens weaknesses have potential geopolitical and national security consequences that sexy women from practically anywhere else cannot match.

but not all westerners are under the spell of chinese women

“Under the spell”? Really? Now you’re talking about magic? :rolleyes:

Now you’re not even following the discussion.
I think we have been discussing our motivations and how we pick sides in the china debate

and if my assumption about you is correct I am the one is is thinking more clearly because I dont have the yellow fever

Forum List

Back