China just deployed 150k troops to NK border

Understandable. It's clear the US is preparing to attack North Korea. Our interventionist foreign policy is shockingly out of control. How many more countries is our Government planning to bomb and invade? When will Americans tire of endless war?

If that happened------ you do not expect NK will sit idle-------- if they have the capability of sending missile couple hundred miles -------- sure they have bombs that will reach S Korea's large populations which is about less than 5 miles. Then war will start from there. Someone should stop Trump.

Un should.

hopefully Trump can make a deal. a deal to end the crisis gently by ending N Korea

Exactly.

Often losing a war to America is a good thing for a country.

Japan, South Korea, and Germany can't argue the point

To clarify, I obviously know South Korea did not "lose" to America. They, however, have flourished since "losing" the War with North Korea.

North Korea "won". Now their citizens are starving to death.

If China actually helps the world relieve Un of his command, that would be fucking amazing.
That's what I'm wondering. Is China actually in on this?

The Premier was having dinner with Trump at Mar a Largo during the cruise missile response to Assad's chemical weapons attack on his own citizens. It's likely the issue came up.
With the troop movements I'm thinking a lot of this came up.

What worries me is how many generations is it going to take to get those people un-mindfucked? Are there enough people there that want something else?

If China actually helps the world relieve Un of his command, that would be fucking amazing.

The Premier was having dinner with Trump at Mar a Largo during the cruise missile response to Assad's chemical weapons attack on his own citizens. It's likely the issue came up.

What worries me is how many generations is it going to take to get those people un-mindfucked? Are there enough people there that want something else?

That's a great question and difficult to gauge.

I'd like to think of South Korea as an example that a free North Korea could follow.

Hopefully the North Koreans aren't so fargone that they won't be able to handle freedom. We definitely over estimated the Iraqis. However, Asians and Middle Easterns have an inherently different culture.

South Korea is 25% Buddhist, and the rest are pretty much Christian.
In North Korea, there is no allowed religion, literally. I would assume if they were allowed to practice freedom of religion, it would align somewhat similarly to that of South Korea.

Iraq is 99% Muslim. 65% Shia.

Those religions have very different ideologies on how one should conduct themselves and life motivations.

I believe a missile defense shield has been installed.
THAAD missile shield to South Korea gives Donald Trump advantage over China on North Korea

Understandable. It's clear the US is preparing to attack North Korea. Our interventionist foreign policy is shockingly out of control. How many more countries is our Government planning to bomb and invade? When will Americans tire of endless war?

If that happened------ you do not expect NK will sit idle-------- if they have the capability of sending missile couple hundred miles -------- sure they have bombs that will reach S Korea's large populations which is about less than 5 miles. Then war will start from there. Someone should stop Trump.

THAAD was designed to take down in coming missiles but not artilleries.

When we put patriot missile batteries in Iraq, they were only 50% effective. Even though most of them hit the enemy missile, half the time the warhead survived and continued to hit the ground. Not good when you're dealing with nukes.

Actually the newer versions of Patriot missiles are a lot better today than during the Iraq war.
I fully believed our military planners are planning to take down the missile launching pads and N bombs ----------- I think that is easy part ----------- but entire NK military systems are still fully intact------------- That is a problem --------- when they launch artilleries 5 to 10 miles to SK.

That's a great question and difficult to gauge.

I'd like to think of South Korea as an example that a free North Korea could follow.

Hopefully the North Koreans aren't so fargone that they won't be able to handle freedom. We definitely over estimated the Iraqis. However, Asians and Middle Easterns have an inherently different culture.

South Korea is 25% Buddhist, and the rest are pretty much Christian.
In North Korea, there is no allowed religion, literally. I would assume if they were allowed to practice freedom of religion, it would align somewhat similarly to that of South Korea.

Iraq is 99% Muslim. 65% Shia.

Those religions have very different ideologies on how one should conduct themselves and life motivations.
I thought Iraq would be easy once we give the women a chance to vote. That didn't happen. I'm not sure the NorKs could even get through a vote without being told who their supposedly individual vote should go to. They can't even grasp the concept of having a choice.

China 'deploys 150,000 troops to North Korea border' | Daily Mail Online

Oh yeah I am sure its for the refugees that may come flooding in....uh huh...go ahead President Hypocrite start another war.

Odium------- you are full of shit. There are NO Chinese troop movements towards North Korean Border. Mobilizing 150,000 troops ----------- is a massive ------------ massive scale troops movement + trucks, arms and other heavy equipments. Where are the breaking news?
Daily Mail is a mainstream UK paper. Go tell them they are lying.

Oh yeah I am sure its for the refugees that may come flooding in....uh huh...go ahead President Hypocrite start another war.

Odium------- you are full of shit. There are NO Chinese troop movements towards North Korean Border. Mobilizing 150,000 troops ----------- is a massive ------------ massive scale troops movement + trucks, arms and other heavy equipments. Where are the breaking news?
what will they be armed with? large tuna cans? pop tarts? pressure cookers? water guns?

I might be mistaken, but aren't we still at war with north Korea? There was never a signed armistice. Technically we are STILL at war with North Korea since like 1950. I think that's why Kim Ill Puke is so defensive.Being a dictator enslaving it's own people, that's a side issue.

That's a good question. A massive culture shock for them, especially re grocery stores and housing. I think the vast majority of them would get over it, though. Some of the local churches I've have worked with over the years getting overseas refugees out of a lot of true shitholes over the last few decades, have had serious problems with older people adapting to alien culture changes.

Last edited:

I might be mistaken, but aren't we still at war with north Korea? There was never a signed armistice. Technically we are STILL at war with North Korea since like 1950. I think that's why Kim Ill Puke is so defensive.Being a dictator enslaving it's own people, that's a side issue.

Yes, we are technically still at war with them.

what will they be armed with? large tuna cans? pop tarts? pressure cookers? water guns?

The OP is probably fake news, but if they did move it would be because they will want take out the Mad Midget first, before their pet lunatic does something even more stupid and crazy.

When we put patriot missile batteries in Iraq, they were only 50% effective. Even though most of them hit the enemy missile, half the time the warhead survived and continued to hit the ground. Not good when you're dealing with nukes.

Actually the newer versions of Patriot missiles are a lot better today than during the Iraq war.
I fully believed our military planners are planning to take down the missile launching pads and N bombs ----------- I think that is easy part ----------- but entire NK military systems are still fully intact------------- That is a problem --------- when they launch artilleries 5 to 10 miles to SK.

The artillery is still a threat, albeit a temporary one. They can probably get off a few minutes of barrage fire before they're taken out.

Forum List

Back