China just deployed 150k troops to NK border

Understandable. It's clear the US is preparing to attack North Korea. Our interventionist foreign policy is shockingly out of control. How many more countries is our Government planning to bomb and invade? When will Americans tire of endless war?

If that happened------ you do not expect NK will sit idle-------- if they have the capability of sending missile couple hundred miles -------- sure they have bombs that will reach S Korea's large populations which is about less than 5 miles. Then war will start from there. Someone should stop Trump.

Trump's giving in to the Warmonger Globalist assholes. I guess he's adopting a 'If you can't beat em, join em.' mentality. I'm very disappointed.

He is making it clear that the USA will enforce Obama's red line.

And you better pray --------- we don't go to war just to prove this RED LINE ego boosting -------- chest pounding. Just imagine if we go to war in Syria or North Korea ----------- if there are million being misplaced or refugees from Syria and that's the minimum. Think how many millions and millions of refugees coming from North Korea and Syria main populations ---------- just because of red line.

3F21372C00000578-0-image-a-19_1491847917273.jpg

From the daily mail, supposedly the troops. They don't look dressed for conflict...
China 'deploys 150,000 troops to North Korea border' | Daily Mail Online

Maybe they will get into a marching contest with N. Korea.

Military_March.gif

North%2BKorean%2B70th%2BAnniversary%2BMilitary%2BParade%2B1.gif

loWrk1FFQWHNppDN9l2U_Marching%20Fail.gif

Understandable. It's clear the US is preparing to attack North Korea. Our interventionist foreign policy is shockingly out of control. How many more countries is our Government planning to bomb and invade? When will Americans tire of endless war?

If that happened------ you do not expect NK will sit idle-------- if they have the capability of sending missile couple hundred miles -------- sure they have bombs that will reach S Korea's large populations which is about less than 5 miles. Then war will start from there. Someone should stop Trump.
Collateral damage is acceptable in this situation.

But what about the children??
Collateral damage is acceptable in this situation!

Any collateral damage is not acceptable.

Trump's giving in to the Warmonger Globalist assholes. I guess he's adopting a 'If you can't beat em, join em.' mentality. I'm very disappointed.

I only pray we don't go to war just for the sake of -------- chest pounding--------- popularity and political boosting.

It seems as though the victims of the chemical attack did not have dark enough skin for Snowflakes to care.

He is making it clear that the USA will enforce Obama's red line.

Nah, he's giving in to the Globalist Elite bastards. Looks like he's decided he can't beat em, so now he's gonna join em. I had a feeling this would happen.

OK, my bad. I thought I saw dead children from a gas attack in Syria last week. Maybe I was mistaken.

These are crisis actors, no doubt.

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe? How do you know from this photo, that they're dead?

I was there. How do you know they are not dead?

170404142213-04-idlib-chemical-attack-0404-exlarge-169.jpg

Actually, i'm not doubting there was an attack. I'm seriously doubting chemical weapons were used. And the Middle East is infamous for fake death photos and videos. It's a common practice there.

I only pray we don't go to war just for the sake of -------- chest pounding--------- popularity and political boosting.

Unfortunately, 'Wag the Dog False Flags' are common with US Presidents. Whenever things go sour on the home front, a good ole Bombing or Invasion distracts the American Sheeple sufficiently. Most Americans love their war. It's all they know. But little do they know, when their Government runs out of foreign countries to bomb and invade, it will then turn on them. They'll be the targets.

Unfortunately, 'Wag the Dog False Flags' are common with US Presidents. Whenever things go sour on the home front, a good ole Bombing or Invasion distracts the American Sheeple sufficiently. Most Americans love their war. It's all they know. But little do they know, when their Government runs out of foreign countries to bomb and invade, it will then turn on them. They'll be the targets.

submoroic liberal conspiracy nonsense!!! when someone is ignorant they explain things with conspiracies!!

submoroic liberal conspiracy nonsense!!! when someone is ignorant they explain things with conspiracies!!

Nah, Wag the Dog False Flags are very real. Many US Presidents have used them to take the heat off their problems at home. Most Americans are unaware of it, but it is a reality.

Forum List

Back