China just deployed 150k troops to NK border

Trump is all about proper timing. lol

He's doing an excellent job with this, right off the bat. Keep the vermin off balance and worried what he might do, and sending strong messages early in his Presidency. Obama left a lot of incompetence and weakness behind him, and Trump is already rolling that garbage back.

Understandable. It's clear the US is preparing to attack North Korea. Our interventionist foreign policy is shockingly out of control. How many more countries is our Government planning to bomb and invade? When will Americans tire of endless war?

If that happened------ you do not expect NK will sit idle-------- if they have the capability of sending missile couple hundred miles -------- sure they have bombs that will reach S Korea's large populations which is about less than 5 miles. Then war will start from there. Someone should stop Trump.

Trump's giving in to the Warmonger Globalist assholes. I guess he's adopting a 'If you can't beat em, join em.' mentality. I'm very disappointed.

Understandable. It's clear the US is preparing to attack North Korea. Our interventionist foreign policy is shockingly out of control. How many more countries is our Government planning to bomb and invade? When will Americans tire of endless war?

If that happened------ you do not expect NK will sit idle-------- if they have the capability of sending missile couple hundred miles -------- sure they have bombs that will reach S Korea's large populations which is about less than 5 miles. Then war will start from there. Someone should stop Trump.
Collateral damage is acceptable in this situation.

But what about the children??

Trump's giving in to the Warmonger Globalist assholes. I guess he's adopting a 'If you can't beat em, join em.' mentality. I'm very disappointed.

He is making it clear that the USA will enforce Obama's red line.

Collateral damage is acceptable in this situation.

But what about the children??
Collateral damage is acceptable in this situation!

Nah, he's giving in to the Globalist Elite bastards. Looks like he's decided he can't beat em, so now he's gonna join em. I had a feeling this would happen.

OBAMA DREW A RED LINE....TRUMP ENFORCED IT.

What's the problem?

July 23rd, 2012: Assad claimed he had chemical weapons.

August 20th 2012: Obama claimed there was a RED LINE drawn if Assad were to ever use chemical weapons.

March 19, 2013: Alleged chemical weapons attacks were reported in Syria’s two main cities, the Khan al-Assel neighborhood of Aleppo and the Damascus suburb of al-Atebeh. About 25 people reportedly were killed and dozens more injured. The Assad regime claimed that Syrian opposition forces used chemical weapons in the fighting there.

March 20, 2013: The Syrian government requested the United Nations conduct an investigation of the March 19 attack on Aleppo, claiming that opposition forces used chemical weapons and killed 25 people. President Obama said in a press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu that “the use of chemical weapons is a game changer,” in Syria.

August 21, 2013: Syrian opposition activists claimed that a large-scale chemical weapons attack occurred at the suburbs of the Ghouta region, where Syrian forces had been attempting to expel rebel force. Reports said that thousands of victims of the attack have been counted in the Damascus suburbs, whose symptoms were typically body convulsion, forming from mouths, blurry vision and suffocation. Although the number of victims has not been clarified yet, it is estimated to exceed 1,000 people, many of whom were non-combatant.

The United Nations Security Council also held an emergency meeting regarding the attack. The meeting produced a statement demanding further clarity of the incident.

August 23, 2013: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s spokesperson expressed the intention of the UN to conduct “a thorough, impartial and prompt investigation” on the alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria on August 21.

FAST FORWARD...

April 4, 2017: Chemical weapons were used in an attack that killed dozens of people in Syria's northern Idlib province. Initial reports suggest the attack used sarin gas, a nerve agent. The attack is believed to have been perpetrated by the Syrian government, due to the type of aircraft in the area at the time. The OPCW announced that it is investigating the reports.

April 5, 2017: The UN Security Council called an emergency meeting to discuss the chemical weapons attack in Idlib.

April 6, 2017: The United States used Tomahawk cruise missiles to target an air base in Syria. The Assad regime believed to have conducted the April 4 chemical weapons attack from that base.

Nah, he's giving in to the Globalist Elite bastards. Looks like he's decided he can't beat em, so now he's gonna join em. I had a feeling this would happen.

OK, my bad. I thought I saw dead children from a gas attack in Syria last week. Maybe I was mistaken.

These are crisis actors, no doubt.

hqdefault.jpg

When you see people starting to flee Seoul ahead of the military action, that will be when it hits the fan.

OK, my bad. I thought I saw dead children from a gas attack in Syria last week. Maybe I was mistaken.

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe? How do you know from this photo, that they're dead?

When you see people starting to flee Seoul ahead of m, that is ahead of military action, that will be when it hits the fan.

True. When or if the mass evacuations start, you know it's war time.
Yep, which is why in the thread about what to do about North Korea, I said they should stage a crisis to mask the movement of large populations so as not to tip their hand.

Now I think that when the go word is given, it will be about 12 hours after the evacuation order is given. Which is a lot of time to tip off the Un son that its coming.

I know of a strategy that will eliminate the N. Korean artillery on the border before they can fire off a shot, but I ain't saying publicly.

I hope that the guys at the Pentagon know their history and have figured it out as well.

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe? How do you know from this photo, that they're dead?

I was there. How do you know they are not dead?

170404142213-04-idlib-chemical-attack-0404-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
China 'deploys 150,000 troops to North Korea border' | Daily Mail Online

Oh yeah I am sure its for the refugees that may come flooding in....uh huh...go ahead President Hypocrite start another war.

Odium------- you are full of shit. There are NO Chinese troop movements towards North Korean Border. Mobilizing 150,000 troops ----------- is a massive ------------ massive scale troops movement + trucks, arms and other heavy equipments. Where are the breaking news?
Daily Mail is a mainstream UK paper. Go tell them they are lying.

In honesty I called my friends-------- none of those are happening. After 24 hours------- we have not seen a breaking news.

Forum List

Back