China manufacturing collapses, Europe rising, price decreases on the way

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
China shut downs and port congestion have caused manufacturing to seek alternatives plus the overcorrection in US inventories has China reeling. Price decreases are on the way which will alleviate pressure from inflation.

• U.S. manufacturing orders in China are down 40% in what a logistics manager described to CNBC as an unrelenting demand collapse.
  • Asia-based shipping firm HLS recently told clients it is a "very bad time for the shipping industry."
  • China to U.S. container volume was down 21% between August and November.
  • Chinese factories are shutting down two weeks earlier than usual ahead of Chinese New Year.
  • Unlike the decrease in orders out of China, trade data analyzed by Project44 indicates that the Europe-to-U.S. route is "one of the possibly most surprising and certainly most significant developments since early 2020,"

Price decreases are likely on the way.
How do you spell t-r-a-n-s-i-t-i-o-n-a-l?

And add in Apple is leaving China you will see China on it knees soon begging for the World to stop and come back.

The World will adjust itself and always does.

We might have one to five years of bad economic problems but it fixes itself and then we come back roaring as usual.

The fun part is China economy is falling apart and those Ghost Cities ain’t saving it ass this time and neither is Roosia, Iran or North Korea and those Countries in South and Central America and in Africa are happy to take that money but will default on the loans leaving China holding those loans and not getting their money back except Pennies on the dollar!

China Government fucked itself and it is wonderful to watch!

And add in Apple is leaving China you will see China on it knees soon begging for the World to stop and come back.

The World will adjust itself and always does.

We might have one to five years of bad economic problems but it fixes itself and then we come back roaring as usual.

The fun part is China economy is falling apart and those Ghost Cities ain’t saving it ass this time and neither is Roosia, Iran or North Korea and those Countries in South and Central America and in Africa are happy to take that money but will default on the loans leaving China holding those loans and not getting their money back except Pennies on the dollar!

China Government fucked itself and it is wonderful to watch!

It will be bad until 2024, when it will hopefully get corrected, and Desantis or Trump will get the country back in order again.

If people stop buying Chinese garbage until then and PAY ATTENTION to where their products are being made, then WE the people will have taken back some control of what WE want!!

It will be bad until 2024, when it will hopefully get corrected, and Desantis or Trump will get the country back in order again.

If people stop buying Chinese garbage until then and PAY ATTENTION to where their products are being made, then WE the people will have taken back some control of what WE want!!
The idiot in the Oval Office is less of a concern to me but you are correct about the buying power of the American citizen.

When I shop I flip over the cans, read the tags on the pants and even research where the product is made and do my best to avoid made in China as much as possible.

The issue is this country is saturated with that cheaply made products because of decades of trying to work with China that is a known enemy.

I have advocated for a long ass time the American people should focus on buying made in America, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America and make it clear to all manufacturers that the components they use can not be from China or Roosia or North Korea or Iran but made by non-Enemy countries!

This will send the message needed and also keep illegal immigrants from wanting to migrate here!

What does the president have to do with US manufacturing orders? This is Covid rebound hangover. Americans don’t care where stuff is made. Just price and quality in that order.

The idiot in the Oval Office is less of a concern to me but you are correct about the buying power of the American citizen.

When I shop I flip over the cans, read the tags on the pants and even research where the product is made and do my best to avoid made in China as much as possible.

The issue is this country is saturated with that cheaply made products because of decades of trying to work with China that is a known enemy.

I have advocated for a long ass time the American people should focus on buying made in America, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America and make it clear to all manufacturers that the components they use can not be from China or Roosia or North Korea or Iran but made by non-Enemy countries!

This will send the message needed and also keep illegal immigrants from wanting to migrate here!
Meh. That’s an old trope. You can get things made at all levels of quality from anywhere. Your specs drive the cost. If Walmart wanted better product that customers would pay for they’d make it. Customers want cheap first and quality second… unless you have money to burn.

Meh. That’s an old trope. You can get things made at all levels of quality from anywhere. Your specs drive the cost. If Walmart wanted better product that customers would pay for they’d make it. Customers want cheap first and quality second… unless you have money to burn.
No, it is you wanting to peddle toxic cheaply made product from China and is Walmart the only store you shop and if so how poor are you?

It is those like you that keep China floating and if I remember correctly you believe China Government was better than the U.S. when Trump was President but let be clear you also believe all the economic news is because of Biden when it isn’t either.

China is going into hard times and it Ghost Cities isn’t going to save them and buying from Mexico is better than buying from China and let me tell you I pay only a dollar more for made in El Salvador Jeans at Target than I would at Walmart and those Jeans last three to five years unlike the Chinese made one that last six months, so yeah I look at things correctly and one dollar more save me a lot more over time!

What does the president have to do with US manufacturing orders? This is Covid rebound hangover. Americans don’t care where stuff is made. Just price and quality in that order.

Another flunky that never learned anything in school...................or from life.

Personally I could not care less where something is made. I am not going to pay more for a lesser product because it was made in the US. I buy the best mixture of price and quality, period.

Forum List

Back