China mocks the MAGA Douche: “Once Upon a Virus.” In it, Lego" LOL! What will CIC Bones Spur spew at China?

Dana7360

I agree with your sentiment about this video, and about how easy it is even for China’s leaders to make a mockery of our nation by pointing to Trump. It is sad. I will say that Trump has not yet taken any final step toward war — but that mis-step too may come, and it may even come under a Democratic President. Wars often start “by accident.”

Anyone who thinks “it doesn't matter” what the rest of the world (including ordinary Chinese) think, that all that matters is how “strong” we are and how much we are “feared,” seriously overestimate our strength.

In the nuclear age, we all will die in a World War. This has been obvious for generations. When the U.S. won the Cold War, we were competing against a decaying system that could not compete with us and did not even try to compete economically. Even so, what did we really win?

Our conventional military forces are less and less able to get their way by bullying, just as our relative economic strength is in decline. Demographic and material reality are working against us.

Without international trust and cooperation, and radical reforms at home, we will be totally unable to address future ecological (and health) problems. To regain a clear leadership role in the world (not as “the boss” but as a leader worthy of emulation) requires us — at minimum — to pay attention to how others see us.

Last edited:
Eric Arthur Blair

It is certainly true that U.S. attitudes toward China have dramatically changed over the last five+ years for the worse. This is actually a bipartisan reaction. A lot of this change in U.S. attitudes is the result of XiJinping’s new harder line domestically and to the U.S., to our own demonstrable inability to beat or subordinate them economically following IMF and other rules of the game that we successfully used against others. But I am speaking about attitudes “outside the bubble” of the U.S.A.

Even there, dislike for U.S. idiotic or bullying policies does not — and should not! — translate into admiration for XiJinping’s rising cult of personality, or for the CCP’s increasing authoritarianism.

Chinese State Media Mocks American Coronavirus Response... In Legos

Seems this is what happened. With The Great Orange Douche on the job.
Over 66,000 Americans have died to show us the Great deeds of MAGA!

Low IQ folks such as yourself are very suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by such ridiculous propaganda. This is because you lack the critical thinking skills needed to objectively analyze information and process it via deductive and inductive reasoning to come to reasonable rational conclusions.

this GIF does nothing but make him look like a Nancy Boy...

Homophobic much?

My brother in law is gay. Tells the best gay jokes ever. My partner's daughter is gay. Her and I are besties? Why? When her mother and I first got together she had just come out. Her mother was having a hard time dealing with it. Told her that we were over unless she got over it and stopped being a bigot. Voted for gay marriage in NZ and Australia.
When I left school 30 years ago worked with 15 gay guys in a retail outlet (turns out the guy who hired shop floor staff - although married - was closet gay). Most were great guys.

Yeah, I'm a real homophobe.

Yeah? So? You think we give a shit what a fucking dictatorship claims about us?

Go on spewing chinese state propaganda little traitor.

You should have kept your trap shut, now we know what sort of creature you are.

Where does the video lie?

Low IQ folks such as yourself are very suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by such ridiculous propaganda. This is because you lack the critical thinking skills needed to objectively analyze information and process it via deductive and inductive reasoning to come to reasonable rational conclusions.

Where does the video lie?? :itsok:

Forum List

Back