*China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Equador: All Throw Obama Under Da Bus*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah Obama is left with his cup in his hand, can't get any respect! :badgrin:
2. Those countries are more or less friendly to America, maybe not Cuba so much, but they all are working together to protect a *whistler blower*.
3. This guy Snowden has and will perform a snow job and Obama, which automatically makes him electable!
4. I think we should get him on the ticket next time!!!!!!!!!
5. Maybe as a VP.
LINK:Fugitive Snowden in Russia seeking Ecuador asylum | Reuters

"Fugitive former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden is seeking asylum in Ecuador, the Quito government said on Sunday, after Hong Kong let him leave for Russia despite Washington's efforts to extradite him on espionage charges.

In a major embarrassment for the Obama administration, an aircraft thought to have been carrying Snowden landed in Moscow, and the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks said he was "bound for the Republic of Ecuador via a safe route for the purposes of asylum."

Ecuadorean Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino, visiting Vietnam, tweeted: "The Government of Ecuador has received an asylum request from Edward J. #Snowden."

Ecuador has been sheltering WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange at its London embassy for the past year, and Ecuador's ambassador to Russia said he expected to meet Snowden in Moscow on Sunday.

Snowden, who worked for the U.S. National Security Agency in Hawaii, ....."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Without going into what Snowden did was right or wrong.... I have to say that anything that embarasses Obama and his Administration is always very welcome! :)

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah Obama is left with his cup in his hand, can't get any respect! :badgrin:
2. Those countries are more or less friendly to America, maybe not Cuba so much, but they all are working together to protect a *whistler blower*.
3. This guy Snowden has and will perform a snow job and Obama, which automatically makes him electable!
4. I think we should get him on the ticket next time!!!!!!!!!
5. Maybe as a VP.
LINK:Fugitive Snowden in Russia seeking Ecuador asylum | Reuters

I knew he would want to go to south america. That would be my first choice too. Smart guy.

- Jeri

Good luck Snowden...I hope you manage to get all the secrets out before they try and kill you because we know its going to happen and it will be declared an accident.

Without going into what Snowden did was right or wrong.... I have to say that anything that embarasses Obama and his Administration is always very welcome! :)

I personally think what Snowden did was right. That said, your partisan hackery shows. To hell with right and wrong. To hell with the good of the country. As long as Obama looks bad. When are you finally going to leave this country? I hear Russia is popular nowadays. :eusa_hand:

Sorry bout that,

Power is shifting away from America to China @ Russia. Sad.

1. Power shift is only because Obama is a phony piece of shit of a President, and they *ALL* know it.
2. He can't get respect because he's not respectable.
3. He needs a teleprompter to talk.
4. All the world leaders see him as a joke, he bows his stupid ass to kings of arabia.
5. But he gets nothing from those same kings as a break towards our fuel bills.
6. Anyone with half a brain disdains everything he is and stands for.
7. The media is the only thing propping him up now.
8. They should be hounding him to death right now, but no, they suck his cock everyday. :badgrin:

China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Equador

Since most of those countries suppress their citizens, seems they would have more in common with Republicans than Obama.

Just sayin'.

Obama projects weakness on the world stage, and the current Fracas is the logical result.

Sorry bout that,

1. Power shift is only because Obama is a phony piece of shit of a President, and they *ALL* know it.
4. All the world leaders see him as a joke, he bows his stupid ass to kings of arabia.
8. They should be hounding him to death right now, but no, they suck his cock everyday. :badgrin:

You left out the "N" part.

Sorry bout that,

you are correct

Obama is a numbskull too

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. He bombed in Germany, spoke behind a huge shield of bullet proof glass, President Reagan was a man and stood up in plain site.
2. Obama is one low piece of shit in the political world.
3. History will report it.
4. He is a fake.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. He needs a teleprompter to talk.y

It is just beginning.

The American press will turn on him. It has to. The foreign press is just beginning its crucifiction. When the bandwagon gets rolling the press will pile on or get run over.

Sorry bout that,

3. He needs a teleprompter to talk.y

It is just beginning.

The American press will turn on him. It has to. The foreign press is just beginning its crucifiction. When the bandwagon gets rolling the press will pile on or get run over.

Well I told you Snowden would go to South America, Katz. It is the perfect place. They will never find him. This guy is very, very smart. For those who think he will be found and assassinated? Not a chance. Not this guy.

How sure is everyone that Snowden really went to South America? Just cause everyone said so. If it were me I would certainly direct the most attention to someplace I wasn't.

Sorry bout that,

1. Snowden run!
2. Seems the liberal media wants you, and they are fine with all the snooping.
3. Invasion of privacy is fine, to them, as long as they get to suck Obama's cock!
4. Drones fine.
5. Getting rid of *Free Speech* fine.
6. Parallels another leaders actions of the 1940's.
7. Down the road of destruction America goes, *Weeeeeeeee*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How sure is everyone that Snowden really went to South America? Just cause everyone said so. If it were me I would certainly direct the most attention to someplace I wasn't.

Ever heard ----> no place like hiding in plain sight? That is true on many levels. It isn't a factor in his being found anyhow, Katz. They won't find him because they don't have anyone capable of finding him. That was HIS job. They have an opening now by the way. Good luck to them in filling that position.

- Jeri

Forum List

Back