*China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Equador: All Throw Obama Under Da Bus*

Ever heard ----> no place like hiding in plain sight? That is true on many levels. It isn't a factor in his being found anyhow, Katz. They won't find him because they don't have anyone capable of finding him. That was HIS job. They have an opening now by the way. Good luck to them in filling that position.

- Jeri

I kind of think you're overestimating this guy; you're kind of making him out to be an evil genius of little equal- and I find that hard to believe. It's all well and good that this was his job, but he's not the only guy with the job, like, at all.

Anyhow, it boggles the mind how people can want to see other nations, technically enemies or not get our National secrets. All well and good if he wants to release things like wiretapping and stuff of American Citizens but this stuff he's doing now strikes me as something no one should approve of if their American.

Ever heard ----> no place like hiding in plain sight? That is true on many levels. It isn't a factor in his being found anyhow, Katz. They won't find him because they don't have anyone capable of finding him. That was HIS job. They have an opening now by the way. Good luck to them in filling that position.

- Jeri

I kind of think you're overestimating this guy; you're kind of making him out to be an evil genius of little equal- and I find that hard to believe. It's all well and good that this was his job, but he's not the only guy with the job, like, at all.

Anyhow, it boggles the mind how people can want to see other nations, technically enemies or not get our National secrets. All well and good if he wants to release things like wiretapping and stuff of American Citizens but this stuff he's doing now strikes me as something no one should approve of if their American.

What you think and 50 cents will get me a newspaper. Not much more.
As for Snowden:

He is holding all the cards here. He is the one with the Brain. If the best they have is the president then he, as a scientist is paired up against a community organizer with a law degree. ( no contest )

If the best is Snowden paired against Head of the DOJ then he is competing against a man that flunked the BAR three times and sued for a license. ( no contest )

If he is going against the government in general then he is going against a government that has a policy of hiring the disadvantaged and the disabled. ( not even a contest )

The NSA and the CIA has not demonstrated the quality of people or the intelligence of people to do what this guy does for Booz Allen. ( reality hitting you in the face right now)

Now beat it, Bozo! I don't have time for people who protect the enemy of the american people while attacking patriots such as Snowden!

-Jeri

Typo: See correction below*

I don't have time for people who protect the enemy of the american people BY attacking patriots such as Snowden.

Sorry bout that,

1. Power shift is only because Obama is a phony piece of shit of a President, and they *ALL* know it.
2. He can't get respect because he's not respectable.
3. He needs a teleprompter to talk.
4. All the world leaders see him as a joke, he bows his stupid ass to kings of arabia.
5. But he gets nothing from those same kings as a break towards our fuel bills.
6. Anyone with half a brain disdains everything he is and stands for.
7. The media is the only thing propping him up now.
8. They should be hounding him to death right now, but no, they suck his cock everyday. :badgrin:

You left out the "N" part.

you are correct

Obama is a numbskull too
Good one, i was thinking numb nuts though. Lol

He is holding all the cards here. He is the one with the Brain. If the best they have is the president then he, as a scientist is paired up against a community organizer with a law degree. ( no contest )

Snowden worked for the United States, regardless of what he did or does now- in all the intelligence you bestow upon him he was hired. Other people just as good as him can be too, the President doesn't handle things like this personally anymore then he handles battle plans and strategy.

If the best is Snowden paired against Head of the DOJ then he is competing against a man that flunked the BAR three times and sued for a license.

Do... Do you understand how these things work- or do you somehow picture the American Government picking single people to handle things all on their own, one at a time?

If he is going against the government in general then he is going against a government that has a policy of hiring the disadvantaged and the disabled.

...Right. So you're honestly making the case that the Government is so stupid that their going to throw disabled people at this? As opposed to people more experienced at handling this type of situations then Snowden and anyone he has helping him? Are you implying that no one in the entire government currently, or anyone they could bring on is as intelligent as this guy?

Now beat it, Bozo! I don't have time for people who protect the enemy of the american people while attacking patriots such as Snowden!

What the heck are you rambling about guy, Snowden is no Patriot- Patriot's do not make the run of selling the secrets of their nation to other nations. He stopped being eligible for that title the instant he gave information to Hong Kong or anyone not an American Citizen.

Snowden worked for Booz Allen. Get your facts straight, Serious. Snowden isn't selling any secrets. Your drama belongs on a NYC stage. You've got talent. Don't waste it here - on a subject above your "pay grade".

-Jeri

2. Those countries are more or less friendly to America...

You are a complete and utter moron. Is that really a serious statement?

If he were a real man and wanted to advance his cause as much as possible he would come back to the U.S. to face the music.
Instead, he is hiding - like a coward - in nations which have very little freedom (especially of the press) - and in his possession he likely has laptop computers with government secrets on them that each of these nations may be interested in. He's not only a traitor and a coward - he is presently and actively putting our nations secrets at risk even now. If he turned up dead I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it. When I first heard of what he did I had sympathy for what he was doing - now, it turns out, he's just an attention seeking coward with no regard whatsoever for the safety of his own countrymen.

Last edited:
Snowden worked for Booz Allen. Get your facts straight, Serious. Snowden isn't selling any secrets. Your drama belongs on a NYC stage. You've got talent. Don't waste it here - on a subject above your "pay grade".

-Jeri

You're arguing semantics now, he worked for the Government be it through a Contractor or directly. He also totally did sell our secrets to Hong Kong for asylum, because if you think they gave it to him for free you're not being honest with yourself.

-Jeri

You're arguing semantics now, he worked for the Government be it through a Contractor or directly. He also totally did sell our secrets to Hong Kong for asylum, because if you think they gave it to him for free you're not being honest with yourself.

He's going to buy his way out of facing charges in the U.S. with OUR secrets. This really burns me up. If someone were to prick him with an umbrella and he turned up dead I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep.

I didn't agree with his actions when the story came out, but I sympathized with him and I definitely saw how people thought of him as a hero. Now - I can't imagine how anyone can think of this cowardly POS as a hero. True heroes endure the consequences of their actions - they don't turn tail and run when it comes time to pay the dues.

Reload this Page *China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Equador: All Throw Obama Under Da Bus*

This thread's very title shows without a doubt that the OP has absolutely no concept of what's going on the world and/or what "thrown under the bus" means.

It's pretty apparent that we've actually lost respect from the world under President Barry Kardashian.

-Jeri

The only person on this thread that is having a conflict with honesty is yourself. You said in this thread Snowden worked for the United States. He didn't. He worked for Booz Allen who had a contract with the US Gov.

He didn't sell US secrets in exchange for asylum in Hong Kong. You're reaching and you know it.

On the subject of Eric Holder. There appears to be a waiting list for DOJ trials at this writing. Eric Holder has yet to prosecute the 300 co - conspirators who were indicted in the Holy Land Foundations. So why don't you go tell Holder to do his job and prosecute those guys first before he tries taking on any more work. Thanks. You have a good day now. Ya hear?

-Jeri

The only person on this thread that is having a conflict with honesty is yourself. You said in this thread Snowden worked for the United States. He didn't. He worked for Booz Allen who had a contract with the US Gov.

You're arguing semantics, if your brought on for a contract for the United States Government- you work for the United States Government.

He didn't sell US secrets in exchange for asylum in Hong Kong. You're reaching and you know it.

So, you honestly and truly believe that they let him stay there for the price of absolutely nothing? China must have a better charity record then I remember then.

On the subject of Eric Holder.

Irrelevant; how many cases we have saved up doesn't matter.

* Typo Correction Let Holder prosecute the 300 indicted co-conspirators listed in the Holy Land Foundation TRIAL. ( who have yet to stand trial for their crimes! )

The to do list Holder has been ignoring since 2009.

It's quite amusing to watch some suddenly hang on every word and opinion of China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, and Equador.

:lol:

It is not irrelevant. Holder should get a job at the U.N. They are known for going after innocent nations while ignoring the nations who harbor and assist terrorists. Why stop at what he is doing now? ( Ignoring a list over 300 indicted Co- Conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation Trial since 2009 ) How long must Americans wait to see these terrorist groups put on trial here in America?

How long?

Tell them Jeri wants to know. How long do we have to wait until he does his job and handles these cases he has swept under the rug?

-Jeri

You're arguing semantics, if your brought on for a contract for the United States Government- you work for the United States Government.

So, you honestly and truly believe that they let him stay there for the price of absolutely nothing? China must have a better charity record then I remember then.

On the subject of Eric Holder.

Irrelevant; how many cases we have saved up doesn't matter.

It isn't irrelevant to the American people. There is a reason Eric Holder hasn't prosecuted those 300 indicted Co- Conspirators named in the Holy Land Foundation Trials. And you know it.

Now I think it is a valid question. Why would Eric Holder focus all of his attention on Snowden while turning a blind eye to the 300 terrorist organizations listed in Holy Land Foundation trials that he has yet to prosecute? Is it because CAIR is listed as one of them? ISNA ? What is the hold up here? Get back to me on that one will ya? Thanks.

-Jeri

Without going into what Snowden did was right or wrong.... I have to say that anything that embarasses Obama and his Administration is always very welcome! :)

You must be very happy, then. Seems this administration just cannot stop stepping on it's proverbial dick. What bugs me is, they represent me, my country, and all the other people who love the country for what is has been and might still be...if only this administration would quit tearing us down to the slimy level they exist in.

Forum List

Back