China wants sanctions lifted

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
"President Joe Biden said Sunday that he expected ties with China to improve “very shortly,” dismissing an alleged spy balloon that caused a diplomatic spat earlier this year as “silly.” The US leader added that his administration could lift sanctions on Chinese Defense Minister Li Shangfu, removing one barrier to a potential meeting with US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin at an event next month in Singapore."

waiting for the check to clear, Joe?

If you buy products from China, then you're part of the problem ...
How can one NOT buy products from China?

Don't blame me, I didn't make it my economic strategy to move everything to China and try to make them capitalists.

So you are part of the problem?

Not as much ... I only buy coffee creamer at Walmart, and that's made in Oakdale, California ... nails come from Canada ... food from Mexico ... pot from Oregon ...

This computer is (presumably) made in China, other fasteners and some tooling that I can't find from Germany, and so on ... I'm not perfect, but I try ... do you? ...

I understand $7 a pair school shoes ... no way will Americans work for slave wages ...

Again ... I'm not perfect, but I try ... do you? ...

If you buy products from China, then you're part of the problem ...
How about used products? I have my eye on one of these.

ak%2B3.jpg

Not as much ... I only buy coffee creamer at Walmart, and that's made in Oakdale, California ... nails come from Canada ... food from Mexico ... pot from Oregon ...

This computer is (presumably) made in China, other fasteners and some tooling that I can't find from Germany, and so on ... I'm not perfect, but I try ... do you? ...

I understand $7 a pair school shoes ... no way will Americans work for slave wages ...

Again ... I'm not perfect, but I try ... do you? ...

Do I?

Nope, I buy the best product for the best price. Do not give a crap where it was made.

Forum List

Back