Chinese bombers simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea

The Chinese started doing bomber runs over Taiwan while Trump was president and you never said a word about Trump, the Chinese or Taiwan...
We had faith in Trump’s willingness to confront chicom aggression and assist taiwan

Biden inspires no such confidence

China is not that stupid.
They would lose in a war in less than a year, and their losses would be astronomical in economic costs and take their military back 50 years.

Countries often end up fighting wars they didn't want or plan to fight.

8 bombers? That's not a "saturation attack". 8 bombers is a joke. The Soviets (who had far more capable bombers than China has now) routinely figured they would need 50 bombers attacking each carrier battle group.

Those bombers are freakin' ancient also. The aircraft's first flight was the year before I was born, and I'm 60!

8 bombers? That's not a "saturation attack". 8 bombers is a joke. The Soviets (who had far more capable bombers than China has now) routinely figured they would need 50 bombers attacking each carrier battle group.

Those bombers are freakin' ancient also. The aircraft's first flight was the year before I was born, and I'm 60!

Well true. The H-6 is a version of the Soviet TU-16 Badger. But then again the U.S. B-52s are equally as ancient and they are still useful.

But the H-6/TU-16s are not B-52s either.

Taiwan is to China as Cuba is to the U.S. Geographically and politically.

We can't go to war over Taiwan! We never would, IMO. We can't possibly win a war against much of any country at this point in the U.S. deterioration. We certainly can't win against China, the most powerful country in the world.

I remember when that was us ---- what was that, a year or three ago, before COVID? No longer.

If China takes over Taiwan, as they so easily walked into Hong Kong; the entire world is going to be under their thumb for hundreds of years. We will lose our humanity around the world, along with capitalism.
Do the Chinese walk on water? The main difference in their taking Hong Kong and Taiwan is the nice, deep water surrounding the island. They can't hold their breath long enough to walk!

Forum List

Back