China accuses US of 'stirring up' South China Sea tensions

Considering chinas long history of poverty and famine I dont wonder why
Nor should you, but point is, China has always been a merchantile power by nature. Up until the mid-18th century, it was the world's largest economy until it was displaced by the British Empire and then the US.

True. But chinese have to leave china to partake in their own culture

Not really. Don't believe everything the Falun Gong cult tells you in the Epoch Times.

China accuses US of 'stirring up' South China Sea tensions
105714280.cms
China said the US was responsible for "deliberate stirring up" of tensions in the South China Sea, after US warship navigated through waters claimed by Beijing. "On Dec 4, littoral combat ship USS Gabrielle Giffords illegally entered the waters adjacent to Ren'ai Reef in the Nansha region of China without the approval of the Chinese government," Southern Theatre Command spokesman Tian Junli said. China's military on Monday "followed the entire operation", said Tian, adding that "deliberate stirring up of the South China Sea by US is a serious infringement of China's sovereignty and security".

Remote : 2023-12-04T09:06:52+05:30
Local : 2023-12-04(Monday) 04 : 36 : 52
Found via NicerApp WebOS

international waters can NOT be colonized and then CLAIMED by ANY government, if you ask me.
what do you all think of this?
There's a reason why Australia is getting a new Nuclear Submarine.....

The CCP can fuss and fume and cry but they cannot control what is not theirs....and if they wanna fight then I guess we will. Much like Russia and THE WHOLE WORLD is currently doing.

Up until the mid-18th century, it was the world's largest economy
I know that

And it has had a grudge against the world ever since

The government in Peking spends a lot of effort reminding ordinary chinese people why they should hate the west and japan

But the brainwashing is uneven

They hate traditional chinese culture as expressed through Shen Yun

but bombard the public with Wolf Warrior films

I know that

The government in Peking spends a lot of effort reminding ordinary chinese people why they should hate the west and japan

but bombard the public with Wolf Warrior films
And normal Chinese citizens like defying the government any way they can....not enough to get in real trouble but usually just enough to demonstrate civil disobedience.

And normal Chinese citizens like defying the government any way they can....not enough to get in real trouble but usually just enough to demonstrate civil disobedience.
Yes, citizens do openly protest LOCAL governments

But the communist party in Beijing?

not so much

I know that

Um, they hate Japan because Japan killed 30 million Chinese during the war. Under the circumstances, China has some pretty calm attitudes towards the Land of the Rising Sun

No, they hate Shen Yun because it's associated with the very dangerous Falun Gong Cult.

So much for the “I don’t make an enemy out of people who haven’t done me any wrong” LIE, hypocrite.
IF hearing the truth makes someone your enemy, you probably have a lot of enemies, Dripping Poop.

Um, they hate Japan because Japan killed 30 million Chinese during the war.
While true how long is china supposed to carry a grudge ?

Logically its long past time to forgive and move on

No, they hate Shen Yun because it's associated with the very dangerous Falun Gong Cult.
Falon Gong is only dangerous to an autocratic communist dictatorship

The chinese people are in no danger at all

Um, they hate Japan because Japan killed 30 million Chinese during the war. ...
Don't just make up numbers. And at this point much of what "hate" remains comes and goes when the CCP needs to manipulate/control its domestic population.

Which most people, most of the time, have.
Not the communist propaganda office in china

And I suspect it has poisoned the thinking of many ordinary chinese to a greater or lessor extent

Not the communist propaganda office in china

And I suspect it has poisoned the thinking of many ordinary chinese to a greater or lessor extent
Way back in the early 90s most of the very, very many people I met in China expressed the need/willingness to move on. Almost all of the hundreds of Chinese immigrants in the US I have gotten to know very well are fully past it. China claims that Taiwan is part of China (it's not), and Japan is quite popular with most people there.

Forum List

Back