China 'Worrisome Escalation' - Because They CAN, No Fear of Consequences, Filling The Void Left By US Absence

There is nothing President Biden can do to deter Communist China from their intended goals. He is a laughingstock on the world stage. He is an embarrassment to our country.
Yet he just ran rings around you losers on the debt ceiling.

Face it. He's a lot smarter than every one of you cult droolers. You're senile losers, and he's sharp as a tack.

Yet he just ran rings around you losers on the debt ceiling.

Face it. He's a lot smarter than every one of you cult droolers. You're senile losers, and he's sharp as a tack.
Really%20rotfl-M.gif

And as the BDS-losers continue to underestimate Biden, he'll continue to pimp-slap them, never losing his calm smile in the process.

Seriously, you BDS-losers are some industrial-grade retards. We count on that, so keep it up.

I mentioned above in comment #74 the upcoming 2024 Presidential Election in Taiwan, where the opposition KMT candidate may well be the billionaire President of Foxconn Corp, who has good working relations with CCP leaders. His company built and still runs all the Apple Assembly plants in China. The KMT won the local 2022 elections, including the Mayoralty in Taipei.

Here is a short article on him: Foxconn Founder Vows to 'Preserve Peace' With China if Elected Taiwan President

Last edited:
There is nothing President Biden can do to deter Communist China from their intended goals. He is a laughingstock on the world stage. He is an embarrassment to our country.
And that is very dangerous for world stability... Fact.

I said it when he got elected (regardless of how nefarious that election was when he got elected), that he is or will be a super divisive president, and a danger to our national security, and a danger to peace and stability around the world.

This I do believe, otherwise that him and his Obama led leftist are screw ups from hell.

It's being proven daily.

Fact.

China is pooping itself, after seeing how badly the Russian weapons they copied have performed. Biden has them scared.

So why this thread? When Russia commands, the Putinbots obey.
....speaking of BOTS....

Forum List

Back