Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

Thought Trump was King of the World?! He always promises to do everything, everything but take responsibility. :dunno:
I don’t see Presidents taking responsibility for anything unless it is good things, bad was the previous administration. It’s been that way for decades, I’m surprised you didn’t know this.

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.
NICE! That is GREAT news for Trump!!!!

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.
/——-/ democRATs go from RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to CHINA CHINA CHINA.

I don’t see Presidents taking responsibility for anything unless it is good things, bad was the previous administration. It’s been that way for decades, I’m surprised you didn’t know this.
There’s no comparison between Biden and Trump. Trump has already told us he doesn’t take responsibility for anything. Remember when presidents were actually proud of taking responsibility?

12f16469-7133-43ca-bfdd-02027c6fb27b.65c8ec46818f60606ec279a1126ba2e2.jpeg

You’re an idiot for trying to normalize his narcissism. He didn’t do much worthwhile, except Warp Speed, and mishandled the pandemic, leading to the economic downturn Biden has only now managed to claw us out of.
You honestly think we've clawed our way out of a bad economy, Konradv? Here's a clue that hasn't happened. People are spending about $1,400 more per month to buy what they normally buy. Credit card debt is at a record high. Savings are at record lows. Mortgages are at highs we haven't seen since Jimmy Carter! People are nervous. Most of them are just trying to hold on until things get better and it's been a long three years for that under Joe Biden.

Those same people remember what it was like under Trump before Covid shut everything down. Prices were down. Wages were up. Interest rates were low. People were saving money...paying off credit card debt. We had record unemployment. It wasn't that long ago...people DO remember!

There’s no comparison between Biden and Trump. Trump has already told us he doesn’t take responsibility for anything. Remember when presidents were actually proud of taking responsibility?

With all due respect, Konradv? Joe Biden is the WORST President I've ever seen when it comes to taking responsibility for his shortcomings! With Joe it's ALWAYS someone else's fault!

Again, Presidents don’t take responsibility, Biden, Trump. Obama , Bush, Clinton blamed the previous administration. Biden took responsibility for a better economy after a pandemic recovery, like he was responsible after a government shut down, like he had anything to do with a recovery? Biden had nothing to do with an economic bounce but he never took responsibility for the inflation or the border crisis or any other failures. sorry, Biden is no different than Trump, or Obama or Bush, take credit for the good, blame the other party for the bad, if you can’t see that you are just a partisan moron.

Last edited:
And please don't mention Joe Biden in the same sentence with Harry Truman! Biden is as sleazy as the day is long. Truman would have NEVER enriched his family through influence peddling! It's all that Biden's been doing lately!

Again, Presidents don’t take responsibility, Biden, Trump. Obama , Bush, Clinton blamed the previous administration. Biden took responsibility for a better economy after a pandemic recovery, like he was responsible after a government shut down, like he had anything to do with a recovery? Biden had nothing to do with an economic bounce but he never took responsibility for the inflation or the border crisis or any other failures. sorry, Biden is no different than Trump, or Obama or Bush, take credit for the good, blame the other party for the bad, if you can’t see that you are just a partisan moron.
This election is between Trump and Biden. If you can’t see that Biden is superior, then you’re the partisan moron.

This election is between Trump and Biden. If you can’t see that Biden is superior, then you’re the partisan moron.
I wouldn’t vote for either, they are both idiots, how a great country like ours could come up with two idiots to vote for is beyond me, I’ll go third party because the two major parties are real disappointment.

What is sad is I was hoping for real change but we have two rich old white men, sad Americans are left with two terrible choices, but you claim I am a partisan? Lol! Call me whatever you want but at least I’m not an idiot voting between dumb and dumber.

Superior? At what? He literally costs the average American family well over a thousand dollars a month in additional costs due to his inflationary policies! This isn't about personality. It's about competence. Barack Obama warned us all not to underestimate Joe Biden's ability to fuck things up because he knew what an idiot Joe Biden IS!

Superior? At what? He literally costs the average American family well over a thousand dollars a month in additional costs due to his inflationary policies! This isn't about personality. It's about competence. Barack Obama warned us all not to underestimate Joe Biden's ability to fuck things up because he knew what an idiot Joe Biden IS!
Yet Trump is worse! Most of what you say is a direct result of the “stable genius’” incompetence.

You got another viable choice? It’s like you just got here!
Find a third party, but don’t vote for two terrible candidate, that is insanity, it’s that kind of thinking that got us in this problem to begin with.

Forum List

Back