Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

Yet Trump is worse! Most of what you say is a direct result of the “stable genius’” incompetence.
After over three years? Come on, Konradv...nobody is buying that bullshit anymore! They know that Biden is responsible for what's going on. The border...the economy...the two wars raging over seas...crime out of control...none of that is Trump's fault.

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.
Really%20rotfl.gif

After over three years? Come on, Konradv...nobody is buying that bullshit anymore! They know that Biden is responsible for what's going on. The border...the economy...the two wars raging over seas...crime out of control...none of that is Trump's fault.
Nobody’s buying Trump’s bullshit anymore. He did nothing except take credit for the Obama economy and then proceed to botch the pandemic. Never heard of supply chains? No wonder it’s taken years to climb out of the pit of Trump’s incompetence.

Nobody’s buying Trump’s bullshit anymore. He did nothing except take credit for the Obama economy .
Really? Where did my COVID monetary package come from? It had Biden's name on it but who actually sent it? Obama? The Easter Bunny? It wasn't Biden that's for sure.

Last edited:
I am informed enough to know when libs are lying about trump, as in post #13 for instance
It seems the libs are always lying about Trump and it didn’t just start.

Of course it could be argued that liberals lie about everything.

Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November ...... The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.
:laughing0301: 美国人都是白痴。

Crime skyrocketed under Trump. It’s coming down under Biden.

The economy is growing faster under Biden than it was under Trump.

The stock market is up like 40% since he took office. My investments look great.

Crime skyrocketed under Trump. It’s coming down under Biden.

The economy is growing faster under Biden than it was under Trump.

The stock market is up like 40% since he took office. My investments look great.
You mean crime spiked when democrat libs shut down their local economies

And when Black LIES Matter and ANTIFA rioted in the streets

Now we have soft-on-crime Soros appointed lib DAs refusing to punish criminals

If not for them the actual crime stats would be even better

You mean crime spiked when democrat libs shut down their local economies

And when Black LIES Matter and ANTIFA rioted in the streets

Now we have soft-on-crime Soros appointed lib DAs refusing to punish criminals

If not for them the actual crime stats would be even better
Trump was president. Buck stops with him.

That’s what you always say.

Really? Where did my COVID monetary package come from? It had Biden's name on it but who actually sent it? Obama? The Easter Bunny? It wasn't Biden that's for sure.
Trump handed out some money. Gee, that’s really high level economic wizardry there! Of course, Trump had little to do with anything that worked. His sole achievement that I’ll give him credi for is Warp Speed, but then he proceeded to shit on the roll out!

Nobody’s buying Trump’s bullshit anymore. He did nothing except take credit for the Obama economy ......

Trump handed out some money. Gee, that’s really high level economic wizardry there!
You made a statement and I debunked it with a simple fact. Your new reply now means that you are ducking out the rear exit of the dialogue. Trump created a helping hand but Biden wants to take credit for it. Your bad, Bonzo, and I set you up with only a simple fact. Just think if I were to prevent you from running away and slap you with something more advanced. You can't handle the easy stuff and you won't be able to deal with something more substantial so, go run away and hide now. :safetocomeoutff:

Nobody’s buying Trump’s bullshit anymore. He did nothing except take credit for the Obama economy and then proceed to botch the pandemic. Never heard of supply chains? No wonder it’s taken years to climb out of the pit of Trump’s incompetence.
Gee, what a concept! When the guy you put in charge of dealing with the supply chain issue goes on "maternity leave" for months...you're shocked that it took a long time to climb out of the "pit"? There isn't a Biden Cabinet member that ISN'T incompetent! Every single one of them is as incompetent as their boss!

Gee, what a concept! When the guy you put in charge of dealing with the supply chain issue goes on "maternity leave" for months...you're shocked that it took a long time to climb out of the "pit"? There isn't a Biden Cabinet member that ISN'T incompetent! Every single one of them is as incompetent as their boss!
You can see everyone’s incompetence, but Trump’s. As a successful businessman, the reason so many voted for him, he should have seen it coming.

Forum List

Back