Chinese muscle in on Afghanistan’s rare earth mineral deposits, create headaches for Biden

The surest way to change a country is to leave them alone. Its none of our business how they treat women. You want them to ease into modernity at their own speed or do you want reaction and violence?
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Right, to a point.

Yeah, it is our business on how a country treats its citizens. How is stoning women, forcing little girls to marry old men, throwing gays off roofs, NOT violence?

Biden left no Americans behind that the Taliban is refusing to release. The last few are still coming out every day.

That political spin should be buried along with the very few Americans who died in the process. This evacuation carried off by Bidean or whoever was responsible was a huge success.

It could be become another Dunkirk with the Taliban's holding the ability to make it a slaughter.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Psaki: ‘We’re Getting Closer’ to Removing Every American Out of Afghanistan

By TRENT BAKER 9 Sep 2021

During a Thursday interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki danced around saying the Biden administration is “close” to getting every American who wants out Afghanistan out of the Taliban-led country.

###

In your heart of hearts, you know that this administration has no clue how many Americans were in Afghanistan, how many have left, how many are remaining, who was on those planes that already left the country. It is a disaster of epic proportions and no amount of lipstick on the pig is going to change anything.

That's some ignorant lies you're pushing.
Which means, as always, you've got nothing. If you did, you would post it, as I did, and you would post the working link too, just as I so courteously did for you.

Last edited:
Which means, as always, you've got nothing. If you did, you would post it, as I did, and you would post the working link too, just as I so courteously did for you.

You're talking about ISIS. The Taliban fights ISIS. Its important to know who's who in Afghanistan.

You're talking about ISIS. The Taliban fights ISIS. Its important to know who's who in Afghanistan.
You're so cute! You just love to believe what the far-left tells you to believe. Have you ever heard the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend? What is their common goal? You also forgot that al-Qaeda has a footprint in Afghanistan too.

IF, the Taliban "FIGHTS" ISIS, why then did the Taliban allow the suicide bomb that killed 13 American heroes, almost 200 Afghans killed, hundreds more maimed. How did that work? Remember, the Taliban is TRUSTWORTHY?

This marks the time in our history when we surrendered to a terrorist organization, which has now given refuge to terrorist organizations from around the world. Afghanistan is the size of Texas, has immense natural resources, and has the full support of China.

What will it take for you to say that this surrender was horrific and there's just no other way to put it.

You're so cute! You just love to believe what the far-left tells you to believe. Have you ever heard the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend? What is their common goal? You also forgot that al-Qaeda has a footprint in Afghanistan too.

IF, the Taliban "FIGHTS" ISIS, why then did the Taliban allow the suicide bomb that killed 13 American heroes, almost 200 Afghans killed, hundreds more maimed. How did that work? Remember, the Taliban is TRUSTWORTHY?

This marks the time in our history when we surrendered to a terrorist organization, which has now given refuge to terrorist organizations from around the world. Afghanistan is the size of Texas, has immense natural resources, and has the full support of China.

What will it take for you to say that this surrender was horrific and there's just no other way to put it.

The Taliban didn't ALLOW ISIS to carry out suicide bombings. Is that your magical thinking at work?

Of course Afghanistan has the support of China. What's your problem? Do you want the war to continue or do you want to steal their natural resources?

The surest way to change a country is to leave them alone. Its none of our business how they treat women. You want them to ease into modernity at their own speed or do you want reaction and violence?
China will give them whatever they want including the means to kill americans----the US should fight a war to win it instead of nation building which would include genocide of talibani, al queda, and other terror group and all of their clerics with extreme prejudice forcing a cultural change where for once the females would outnumber their trash shit males in the country---enabling females to become the politicians, the bread earners, the moral authority, etc.

The Middle East is tribal and relations between the tribes is always in a state of change - sometimes tribes are allies, sometime at war with each other. Every Middle East leader navigates maintaining power by playing tribes one against the other or providing advantages in order to create alliances with the tribes.

An enemy today can easily become an ally tomorrow where tribal alliances are concerned:

The Middle East is tribal and relations between the tribes is always in a state of change - sometimes tribes are allies, sometime at war with each other. Every Middle East leader navigates maintaining power by playing tribes one against the other or providing advantages in order to create alliances with the tribes.

An enemy today can easily become an ally tomorrow where tribal alliances are concerned:

The Saudi Peace Initiative was ratified in 2003 and Saudis were forbidden to go fight in Syria.

The Saudi Peace Initiative was ratified in 2003 and Saudis were forbidden to go fight in Syria.

Be sure to read both articles I posted but glad you admit that tribal relationships in the Middle East are fluid and an enemy today can become an ally tomorrow.

Simple fact - the Taliban are open to better relationships with other terrorist groups.

Be sure to read both articles I posted but glad you admit that tribal relationships in the Middle East are fluid and an enemy today can become an ally tomorrow.

Simple fact - the Taliban are open to better relationships with other terrorist groups.

Nope.. The Taliban are not open to Al Qaeda or ISIS or Boko Haram.

Standing up to China is 'hollow' words coming from both Trump and Biden. America doesn't have the leverage to slow down China's progress.
You confuse economic and territorial aggression by a communist dictatorship with progress

You confuse economic and territorial aggression by a communist dictatorship with progress

LOLOL.. Afghanistan doesn't care what sort of government you have.

Their interest lies in developing their natural resources and getting them to market.

No prayer of President Biden standing up to China. Like Clinton, China is paying Biden's addicted son to enjoy life most of us could only dream about.

Biden figures that he is old and will be dead by the time we give China the keys to our country. His kid is an ally of China, his wife and brother are old too.

After that, screw America.
I think there is a chance biden will do the right thing

Nope.. The Taliban are not open to Al Qaeda or ISIS or Boko Haram.
That's becoming pretty obvious now.
It's a natural situation where the US can cut its loss by forming some sort of unofficial alliance with the Taliban, to fight the common terrorist enemy.

That will greatly improve America's access to the enemy in a country that America needs to pretend to not have any military assets anymore.

In your heart of hearts, you know that this administration has no clue how many Americans were in Afghanistan, how many have left, how many are remaining, who was on those planes that already left the country. It is a disaster of epic proportions and no amount of lipstick on the pig is going to change anything.
Nobody could know down to the last man/woman how many Americans remain behind and how many still desire to get out.
All that is certain is that some stragglers are still showing up at the airport and are leaving freely and unhampered by the Taliban.
The Taliban may or may not detain some they consider to be traitors to their country, as would be normal practice for any victorious army.

Trumpers should be very cautious of causing any trouble with the Taliban now until America is satisfied that the evacuation is as complete as it can get. It will have to eventually be sorted out how many Americans are choosing to stay behind and who they are.

This thing can't possibly be politically spun as a failure for Biden now. He had no control over the airport when ISIS got the 13, and neither did the Taliban have complete control.

Forum List

Back