Chinese zoo denies its sun bears are humans dressed in costumes

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A zoo in eastern China has denied suggestions that some of its bears could be humans dressed in costumes, after video of one standing on its hind legs circulated online.

In a statement published on Sunday from the perspective of Angela, a Malaysian sun bear, zookeepers at Hangzhou zoo said: “When it comes to bears, the first thing that comes to mind is a huge figure and amazing power … But not all bears are behemoths and danger personified. We Malayan bears are petite, the smallest bear in the world.”

There s a video in the article. Im not a sun bear expert. But it looks odd to me.
I would want my money back if I had paid to see a guy in a fur suit.
Im sure that there are sun bear experts on here. Citizen bear experts.
Perhaps you could shed light on this ? Those sneaky robbing bastards need exposing.

So what if it's a human in a bear suit?

Don't spew your hatred against transpecies. When a prostitute turns out to have a penis, do you demand that she give you your money back? I wouldn't try it if I were you. With all that testosterone, she'd kick your ass.

Of course it's a rumour!
The feature of the bear that will be the most convincing to the crazies is its hind feet. They've never seen a bear and looked closely at it's feet.

And so another attempt to spew hate against China bites the dust!

fuck. "luiza" thanked my post.
I like making occasional charitable gestures to people down on their luck. Thought it might cheer you and encourage you to change that smelly blue T - shirt

when i visited hangzhou, i saw a lot of ads for exactly that kind of jobs. sun bears were rare. most were for great pandas. the rare anteater or red pandas. i was just travelling through, so i did not apply.
The evidence mounts. They cant be getting paid much. At some point it would be cheaper to just have a real bear.
Or maybe they are just using dissidents as slave labour ?

Of course it's a rumour!
The feature of the bear that will be the most convincing to the crazies is its hind feet. They've never seen a bear and looked closely at it's feet.

And so another attempt to spew hate against China bites the dust!
He looks a bit blokey to me.

A zoo in eastern China has denied suggestions that some of its bears could be humans dressed in costumes, after video of one standing on its hind legs circulated online.

In a statement published on Sunday from the perspective of Angela, a Malaysian sun bear, zookeepers at Hangzhou zoo said: “When it comes to bears, the first thing that comes to mind is a huge figure and amazing power … But not all bears are behemoths and danger personified. We Malayan bears are petite, the smallest bear in the world.”

There s a video in the article. Im not a sun bear expert. But it looks odd to me.
Perhaps you could shed light on this ? Those sneaky robbing bastards need exposing.

Folks like you pay a lot of money to watch people in fur suits do weird stuff. I think you're just indulging one of your kinks here.

See you are still getting your Fake News fom the UKs fakiest Fake News source . Only publishing thanks to being subsidised by the evil Baal Hates-- not that you would know or care about that. .

april_2_37___large.jpg

It's a bear in the video obviously.

It's a bear in the video obviously.
Yes, with the prep of reading that people think it's a man in a bear suit, and with the video starting with the bear standing up, I could see how a person could shrugg and say "eh . . . maybe." But once the bear goes back to walking on all fours, there's no way. it's a human. The hind leg to to body length is much too short for it to be a man.

Yes, with the prep of reading that people think it's a man in a bear suit, and with the video starting with the bear standing up, I could see how a person could shrugg and say "eh . . . maybe." But once the bear goes back to walking on all fours, there's no way. it's a human. The hind leg to to body length is much too short for it to be a man.
found the CCP stooge.

At a zoo in Sichuan once I saw a "Panda" exhibit that consisted of these poor black bears with some white paint on them. It was pretty sad.

Forum List

Back