'Chloroform The Clintons' -- MSNBC Panel Wants Bill And Hillary To Just Shut The Hell Up Already [VI

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Josh Barro and Mike Lupica told MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle Tuesday morning that Bill and Hillary Clinton should stop trying to explain why Hillary lost the election to Donald Trump. Barro, senior editor at Business Insider stated he “would like to hear very little from the Clintons right now.”

Lupica, a columnist with the New York Daily News, gave an even more blunt response.

“We’ve reached the point where it looks like we’re going to have to chloroform the Clintons to get them to stop talking,” he joked with a straight face. “Don’t talk to the press when you want — nobody cares any more.”

I second that 'motion'. Just STFU and go away already.....

‘Chloroform The Clintons’ — MSNBC Panel Wants Bill And Hillary To Just Shut The Hell Up Already [VIDEO]

Josh Barro and Mike Lupica told MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle Tuesday morning that Bill and Hillary Clinton should stop trying to explain why Hillary lost the election to Donald Trump. Barro, senior editor at Business Insider stated he “would like to hear very little from the Clintons right now.”

Lupica, a columnist with the New York Daily News, gave an even more blunt response.

“We’ve reached the point where it looks like we’re going to have to chloroform the Clintons to get them to stop talking,” he joked with a straight face. “Don’t talk to the press when you want — nobody cares any more.”

‘Chloroform The Clintons’ — MSNBC Panel Wants Bill And Hillary To Just Shut The Hell Up Already [VIDEO]

I've been saying that for 20 fucking years.

The Clintons are talking? The Russians must be blocking them on my chunk of the internet...

The Clinton's are done and they should depart for parts unknown.

Oh, Hai there!

chelsea-clinton.jpg

Wow. The circle is complete. The MSN is now turning on the clintons. I love it. The old slut has cost them everything. Political power gone, doners gone. Wonder what Chelsae will do for a living now. Way to fucking ugly to be a hooker.

Wow. The circle is complete. The MSN is now turning on the clintons. I love it. The old slut has cost them everything. Political power gone, doners gone. Wonder what Chelsae will do for a living now. Way to fucking ugly to be a hooker.

They will turn on them for a few months, and Chelsea will emerge as the heir apparent. Expect a local representative run soon, followed by a House run.

Its 2008 all over again when half the Dem party was sick of the Clintons and chose Obama.

Well, the media is trying to sell the Putin thing as the reason for Hillary losing, then the Clintons come on and give a completely different reason...what these folks are really saying to the Clintons is, "if you be quiet we can martyr you"

They will turn on them for a few months, and Chelsea will emerge as the heir apparent. Expect a local representative run soon, followed by a House run.

I think this election was so ugly, and so much surfaced on the entire 'Clinton Crime family' that the country has been soured on the 'Clinton' Brand Name for ever. Just as no one wants another 'Bush', I don't think Americans truly want another 'Clinton'. The age of the Political Dynasties have come to an end, thanks to Hillary.

Chelsae just dont got it though. You have too give it to her daddy, he knew his shit. It was good enough that he could sell his wife foe whatever she was, but with her utter defeat, it kind of damaged his credibility allot. Matter of fact, im betting she and Bill wont even be able to do like Gore did after his spankin. Bur Chelsae, she either hasnt found or doesnt have what her daddy had, and he has no coat tails now. You are likely right though, Im wrong allot.sooo.

Chelsae just dont got it though. You have too give it to her daddy, he knew his shit. It was good enough that he could sell his wife foe whatever she was, but with her utter defeat, it kind of damaged his credibility allot. Matter of fact, im betting she and Bill wont even be able to do like Gore did after his spankin. Bur Chelsae, she either hasnt found or doesnt have what her daddy had, and he has no coat tails now. You are likely right though, Im wrong allot.sooo.

What exactly did Webb Hubbell have?

The ladies say he had a huge wang... Massive.

The Clinton's are done and they should depart for parts unknown.

Oh, Hai there!

chelsea-clinton.jpg

Holy Shit Webb makes an ugly kid!!!
Now, now she does have pretty eyes and very white teeth.

Yeah, but no chin, no boobs, bitch has a complexion that would suggest she sleeps in a coffin to. She lacks the guile and charm of her father, and the grit of her mother. I could be wrong,, she may be a playa in the future, but from what she has shown, she aint got to much going on.

So the ladies should start looking at lips and jowls rather than hands?

So the ladies should start looking at lips and jowls rather than hands?

I hope so. Then i would have it made!

Forum List

Back