Choose you this day whom ye will serve

Whom will you serve?

• The LORD

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Satan

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
This thread is not about religion. It is about serving the God of the Bible by obeying Him and believing on His Son for your salvation. If the LORD is dealing with your heart - you can change your vote, change your mind and choose to serve Jesus Christ. You do not have to have your life worked out before you come to Jesus Christ. That is what the LORD does in you. You cannot do it apart from Christ. You must come to him first. Do not go along to get along - the road to hell is crowded!

Choose the narrow path and follow Jesus.
Serve The Book! For it hath spoken!!

There we see even in the beginning of the old testament the Lord gave man His agency whether to serve Him or not.

He was us to come to Him will a willing heart and a contrite Spirit. He will not compel us to believe. He invites, exhorts, expounds, and gives us reasons but never compels. It is our privilege to serve Him.
He was talking to Jews. Christians then stole that Book.

So Katy Perry isn't a choice, huh?
Kate Perry already told a reporter ( awhile back) during an interview that she has sold her soul to Satan. There is only two choices. Jesus Christ or Satan. Life or Death. Choose Life!

You said the same about ... uh ... who was it?
Bob Dylan, I think.

You've also written about some sort of cult that steals the souls of Hollywood personalities - or some such. Forgive me if I don't remember.

Where do you get this stuff?

And when are you going to address this?

I posted the you tube video of Bob Dylan and the one of Kate Perry long ago. It's their words, not mine. Those threads / videos are on USMB. Look it up or google it, Luddly.

As for this claim about cults stealing the souls of Hollywood personalities?

I never wrote about any cult that stole the souls of Hollywood personalities. I will forgive you because you have remembered wrong. I never wrote any such thing.

Who do you choose to serve, Luddly? The LORD or Satan? Have you decided yet?

Lucifer wins

2232642-lucifer_an_angel_of_music.jpg

There we see even in the beginning of the old testament the Lord gave man His agency whether to serve Him or not.

He was us to come to Him will a willing heart and a contrite Spirit. He will not compel us to believe. He invites, exhorts, expounds, and gives us reasons but never compels. It is our privilege to serve Him.

Speaking in tongues again.

Seriously dooood, even for bible-babble, you make no sense.

He isn't speaking in tongues. He is telling you that God wants us to come to him with a willing and a contrite heart. It was a very good message.

Lucifer wins

2232642-lucifer_an_angel_of_music.jpg

That isn't possible. Lucifer was defeated at the cross approximately 2,000 years ago. Jesus Christ has the keys to hell and death. Your photograph is not based on the truth.

It is written:

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev. 1:18

Who spoke these words? Jesus Christ. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Jesus Christ is Satan's Master.

Kate Perry already told a reporter ( awhile back) during an interview that she has sold her soul to Satan. There is only two choices. Jesus Christ or Satan. Life or Death. Choose Life!

Bob Dylan, I think.

You've also written about some sort of cult that steals the souls of Hollywood personalities - or some such. Forgive me if I don't remember.

I posted the you tube video of Bob Dylan and the one of Kate Perry long ago. It's their words, not mine. Those threads / videos are on USMB. Look it up or google it, Luddly.

I never wrote about any cult that stole the souls of Hollywood personalities. I will forgive you because you have remembered wrong. I never wrote any such thing.

What is he? A fucking waiter?

I have to send my brother three birthday cards per year. I might be able to skip the second one, because that was when he was 15 and he was born again. it didn't take, though, so it might not count.

Born again, huh?

You could just count his belly buttons and send a corresponding number of birthday/sympathy cards.

midcan5

Here is a couple of more small excerpts from their book:

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served th
There is a section in hell for the souls who have done great wickedness against the Lord and his people. Sorcerers, evil women and men who would not repent, are in jail cells. Evil and sin are their gods. I heard the Lord say to me, "Be ye holy, for I am holy. Do good and repent in My Name. I am the Door, If you are faithful and true, come and follow Me. (See 1 Peter 1:16, John 10:7-9, Matthew 19:21) I made up my mind to walk clean before the Lord.
- A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

Matthew 5:
18Jesus said "Till Heaven and Earth Pass Away Not One Jot or Tittle of the law will be changed."

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

Jesus fulfilled the law.

It's your book but I can read. That's not what it says. Looks like you're kinda getting the cart before the horse....'course that what Christians do...if all else fails they blurt out, "God Works In Mysterious Ways!"

Matthew 5:
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Revelation:

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Bob Dylan, I think.

Jeremiah

You DID post some garbage about some sort of hollywood cult.

You holier than thou bible thumpers would do well to look at yourselves. You come to this forum to look down your nose and preach your particular version of "god", and you spout the endless platitudes and post miles of copy/pastes. But what always come through is (1) you don't seem to have any real understanding of what you regurgitate and (2) you have no right to accuse others of selling their souls to an imaginary creature, and no special knowledge that qualifies you to judge me or anyone else. In fact, YOU are the a good part of the reason people turn away from "god".

Bob Dylan, I think.

Jeremiah

You holier than thou bible thumpers would do well to look at yourselves. You come to this forum to look down your nose and preach your particular version of "god", and you spout the endless platitudes and post miles of copy/pastes. But what always come through is (1) you don't seem to have any real understanding of what you regurgitate and (2) you have no right to accuse others of selling their souls to an imaginary creature, and no special knowledge that qualifies you to judge me or anyone else. In fact, YOU are the a good part of the reason people turn away from "god".

I don't have a dog in this fight but I have an opinion about why people are turning away from your god. It's childhood brainwashing. I'm an old man but when I was in the third and fourth grades we said the lord's prayer every morning along with the pledge of allegiance. On Tuesdays the teacher assigned each of us a bible verse to memorize and recite back to the class on Fridays. Let them try that shit now.....they'll be fired.

There is only one true church - the Church of Rome. It is the church of St. Peter, who served Christ.

All who are not Catholics are destined to burn in eternal flames. All who aren't Catholics are heretics.

Repent now, and give your life to God and Catholicism.

vatican.jpeg

va_.gif

0182DS-0282.jpg

Bob Dylan, I think.

Jeremiah

No, I did not post anything such as you claim concerning a Hollywood cult, Luddly. If I had you'd be able to find the thread, the post and present some evidence. What I posted was a thread with videos of people who tell you on the video that they sold their soul to Satan. It's their story. Not mine. Look it up.

On the subject of Christians preaching the Gospel. There is nothing about it that is holier than thou other than your claiming it to be so and again your claim is false.

I am not the reason people such as yourself are turned away from God. You've turned away from God because you love your sin more than you love God and it is more convenient to blame his servants (whom you despise) than it is to take responsibility for your own life.

I'm not preaching my own Gospel - I'm preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and just as you have rejected His Words? You've rejected the Words of His servants too. I am not responsible for your obedience to God. You are. You'll answer for yourself before Him and He will remind you that He sent people to you to warn you and you refused to listen. Is that how you want it to end? You had better think very hard about that before deciding. Your misery is the fruit of your own rebellion against God.

There is only one true church - the Church of Rome. It is the church of St. Peter, who served Christ.

All who are not Catholics are destined to burn in eternal flames. All who aren't Catholics are heretics.

Repent now, and give your life to God and Catholicism.

vatican.jpeg

va_.gif

0182DS-0282.jpg
That is the church of the Nicolaitans and Jesus hates the works of the Nicolaitans. Nico means controller and Laitans is laity - the people. Roman Catholicism is a false religion that seeks control over the people.

Jesus Christ said:

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Rev. 2:6

Catholicism (which comes from the Babylonian Religion - Occult) teaches idolatry and those who desire to follow Jesus must leave Roman Catholicism. You cannot drink from the cup of demons and the cup of the LORD. Jesus is no longer on the cross. He has risen.

When you state that all will burn that are not Catholics - you are teaching the true Catholicism - which in early days - they did it themselves burning Christians and other non-Catholics at the stake who refused to submit to Rome and Catholicism. You should know that there is no salvation in any church denomination. It is only through Jesus Christ that one can be saved. It has nothing to do with a church organization nor a denomination. It is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ - that is what people must have. Read Romans 10:9,10.

The true Church is not a denomination or organization. The true Church is the Body of Christ - all Born again Believers - no matter what bible believing / preaching denominational or non-denominational church they may attend. It certainly has nothing to do with Catholicism or Rome.

Last edited:
Why do you cling to your heresies in the face of the one true catholic and universal church?

The people who hate Jesus are non-Catholics, who are also heretics and who will not be going to heaven.

I will pray for you Jeremiah, but I doubt it will do much good. Only you can convert to Catholicism to save yourself.

rosary-beads.jpg

Forum List

Back