CHOP just chopped down downtown Seattle

” … The unrest that has taken place in the city of Seattle … there is really is not a downtown business community today,” Smead Capital Management, President and CEO Cole Smead told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
“We’re hearing rumors of 40-story buildings that will be only 20-percent occupied by October,” Smead said.
Going to be a wonderful lesson for the rest of the country

20% occupied......now that is wishful thinking...........those morons...

” … The unrest that has taken place in the city of Seattle … there is really is not a downtown business community today,” Smead Capital Management, President and CEO Cole Smead told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
“We’re hearing rumors of 40-story buildings that will be only 20-percent occupied by October,” Smead said.

If Amazon leaves, that city might become livable again.

I wasn't surprised when domestic terrorists attempted to mimic Shiite Muslims in the UK, trying to carve out lawless ' No Go' Zones.

Those Muslims are united in Religeous conviction and law, however, where CHOP inhabitants were just lawless, anarchists / Marxists funded by Soros, not really that committed or discipline, no real strength of conviction.

I'm surprised Barry's terrorist buddy Bill Ayers did not warn them this would end in failure, a step backwards towards the time of the Weatherman who accomplished nothing.

Wonderful lesson in economics. A business can deduct relocation expenses on taxes. Kind of like being paid to move by the Federal Government. Tough luck, Seattle. I have heard Phoenix is nice.

According to conservatives here, it's a shit hole. I live here and it's quite beautiful as red state cities go. Nearly zero zoning and strip malls that seem to pop up overnight.
State Income Tax, and Property tax rate? Sounds like a nice state to visit.

The Domestic Terrorists' mouthpiece, Mayor Durkan, announced the decision to turn the 3 remaining blocks being held with guards illegally carrying firearms, against the Mayor's law.

They don't believe in borders.
- They built borders

They don't believe in owning guns
- They illegally armed themselves

They declared they needed no cops
- They descended into lawless violence
- They had robberies, extortion, assaults, shootings, and murder

They wanted no govt
- The Local Govt gave them porta-potties, food, drinks, concrete barriers, and protection

They sought to form their own Utopia...a better 'country' than the greatest country in the world, based on the 2nd greatest document ever written, the US Constitution, and on the rule of law....

...and they have failed miserably.
Just like when the cops are in power they fail to stop anything including their own lawlessness.

Please show us where the police, in any jurisdiction in America have assumed mob control of entire blocks of cities, rioted, looted, and torched hundreds of millions of dollars of property.

Chop Liberal Utopia can go to Venezuela! :up:

They might have some success over there!;)

Go go go now! nobody wants you in the USA.

The Seattle mayor is taking back over the 6 blocks now. It took for someone to be murdered inside CHOP for her to do anything. Will anyone protest or riot the guy that got shot?

Someone should sue Seattle mayor for letting this happen.

The Seattle mayor is taking back over the 6 blocks now. It took for someone to be murdered inside CHOP for her to do anything. Will anyone protest or riot the guy that got shot?
Was the guy who got shot white? Was the shooter black, or white? Coverage depends on how well the incident supports the narrative.
The dead guy is black...and there is a memorial planned for tomorrow inside of Chop....or Chaz.....or Chip....or whatever the fuck its called....

But no rioting? The shooter must have been black also.

We all know that Democrats care about black-on-black crimes.

Wonderful lesson in economics. A business can deduct relocation expenses on taxes. Kind of like being paid to move by the Federal Government. Tough luck, Seattle. I have heard Phoenix is nice.

According to conservatives here, it's a shit hole. I live here and it's quite beautiful as red state cities go. Nearly zero zoning and strip malls that seem to pop up overnight.

Sales tax rate is tricky. Phoenix is made up of a patchwork of different cities. If you buy something in Glendale, you pay more than you would in Gilbert or Scottsdale. 8.3% is PHX

Sales tax rate is tricky. Phoenix is made up of a patchwork of different cities. If you buy something in Glendale, you pay more than you would in Gilbert or Scottsdale. 8.3% is PHX
Found property tax rate in Seattle, Wa to be 8.29%
Washington state, it turns out has no state income tax so they win that part hand down vs Arizona being:
1592885315546.png

1592884605760.png

Phoenix sounds like a good move for that company and it's people, especially for people being relocated by the company.

The Domestic Terrorists' mouthpiece, Mayor Durkan, announced the decision to turn the 3 remaining blocks being held with guards illegally carrying firearms, against the Mayor's law.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt
- The Local Govt gave them porta-potties, food, drinks, concrete barriers, and protection

They sought to form their own Utopia...a better 'country' than the greatest country in the world, based on the 2nd greatest document ever written, the US Constitution, and on the rule of law....

She said she's going to end it but she hasn't yet done it. How is she going to do it? Bring in the police en-masse? It isn't going to happen.

Trump, on the other hand, has the authority to stop all transportation of aid to CHOP. No food, no trash removal, no toilets, no electricity or cell phone coverage. They'd go home to their mommies in a matter of a few days.

They're MOONBATS....

EVERYTHING they do ends up in failure at best, often enough it ends in disaster, famine, sometimes war and genocide. The only time you can say it's a "success" is when you wanted a dystopian hell hole full of impoverished, uneducated people living in vermin infested ghettos.

Was the guy who got shot white? Was the shooter black, or white? Coverage depends on how well the incident supports the narrative.
The dead guy is black...and there is a memorial planned for tomorrow inside of Chop....or Chaz.....or Chip....or whatever the fuck its called....

Meh. The hippy sanctuary will be a memory 2 weeks from now.

Washington state, it turns out has no state income tax so they win that part hand down vs Arizona being:
View attachment 353874

View attachment 353871
Phoenix sounds like a good move for that company and it's people, especially for people being relocated by the company.

I'd rather live in the Bay Area if I had my druthers. AZ is very nice with plenty to do outdoors. I used to drive up to Burning Man every Summer and hit 2 or 3 national parks on the way to and fro. Costs of living is ridiculous whereever you live if you want to reside any place that has any amenities at all.

I guess the analysis is useful but I don't think of it in terms of costs. The benefit of having a pension I guess.

View attachment 353874

View attachment 353871

I'd rather live in the Bay Area if I had my druthers. AZ is very nice with plenty to do outdoors. I used to drive up to Burning Man every Summer and hit 2 or 3 national parks on the way to and fro. Costs of living is ridiculous whereever you live if you want to reside any place that has any amenities at all.

I guess the analysis is useful but I don't think of it in terms of costs. The benefit of having a pension I guess.
Got to admire you analysis, as that is why we worked for all these years, to be able to do what we want, where we want to do it. As a business decision to move an investment firm to a more stable environment as referred to in the first link attached is also understandable from a business point of view.
I am not a hard-line kind of guy. Would not even say from 2,300 miles away that the authorities even handled it wrong, since they have had less violence and destruction overall then several other cities. They handled it, the way they handled it and it is their problem, not mine.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

Just like when the cops are in power they fail to stop anything including their own lawlessness.
You get paid per post, right

Unless it gets special tax breaks, Boeing needs to move on. It needs a fresh start. A new beginning. These businesses need to rethink where they are at. If they don't they are knuckleheads.

Forum List

Back