Chris Christie Declares War On Fitness

The highest rates of obestity in America are by far among decidedly Democrat-leaning groups

but dont let facts get in your way leftard

Facts like this?

2013-state-obesity-prevalence-map-labels.png

Wow...look at all those fat ass red states.

sorry loon; but guess who are the fattest people in those Red states?

who i already mentioned

try again
The fattest would be those mommas and kids that get food stamps and and are the Democrats most faithful current and future demographic.

The highest rates of obestity in America are by far among decidedly Democrat-leaning groups

Facts like this?

who i already mentioned

try again

I know you want to believe it's all the people with too much melanin, but you'll have to do better than that. The African American population in Texas is only 11%, Skippy. North Dakota? Less than 2%.

Sorry Special Troll, you'll have to do better.

Facts like this?

who i already mentioned

try again

I know you want to believe it's all the people with too much melanin, but you'll have to do better than that. The African American population in Texas is only 11%, Skippy. North Dakota? Less than 2%.

the problem is people like you are too cowardly from an intellectual point of view to admit when you're wrong.

the facts are white people are behind both black and hispanic in rates of obesity

Red states have the highest percentages of Black people also leftard.
you're failing at every level

that's because your whole ideology is a lie Sea*ytch

Facts like this?

who i already mentioned

try again

the problem is people like you are too cowardly from an intellectual point of view to admit when you're wrong.

the facts are white people are behind both black and hispanic in rates of obesity

Except I'm not wrong and I've proven it. Obesity is highest in the red states and you can't blame it on the "coloreds".

Obesity rate by race (2013)
White 26.5% Black 38.2% Latino 35.4%

THIS IS THE DATA FOR JUST TEXAS

now who is the troll here leftard?

Facts like this?

who i already mentioned

try again

Except I'm not wrong and I've proven it. Obesity is highest in the red states and you can't blame it on the "coloreds".

um yes you are wrong. and i proved it

in texas; as in the rest of the country; the fattest people are Black, followed by Hispanic people, and then White people

libs are losers who lie to themselves

in texas; as in the rest of the country; the fattest people are Black, followed by Hispanic people, and then White people

Sorry Special Troll, but North Dakota is one of the fattest...and whitest.

Obesity is a problem for all Americans, especially in the fat red states that take money from the blue states.

And it's understandable why Crispie Cream would pan fitness...but I wonder what he has to say about schools spending money on football stadiums.

Obesity is a problem for all Americans, especially in the fat red states that take money from the blue states.

And it's understandable why Crispie Cream would pan fitness...but I wonder what he has to say about schools spending money on football stadiums.

you sad idiot; i proved you wrong on texas; now you are reduced to using as your example to try to prove me wrong one of the least populated states in the country

you are pathetic; a troll accusing others of trolling

why dont you woman up and admit you got this one wrong?

you sad idiot; i proved you wrong on texas; now you are reduced to using as your example to try to prove me wrong one of the least populated states in the country

you are pathetic; a troll accusing others of trolling

why dont you woman up and admit you got this one wrong?

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with brown skin and I'm not letting you and that upsets you.

Drown your tears in a cheeseburger. :lol:

guess what Sea-tard?

the fattest people in North Dakota also arent the majority white people!

lol you poor loser

you see in your sad and pathetic world even saying factual things about minorities that are inconveniant truths are some kind of sin to you idiots

He needs more donuts.
Chris Christie Declares War On Fitness
NJ Governor/GOP presidential aspirant declares, ‘There’s a rock climbing wall epidemic going on.’
The man who shamelessly spent $300,000 of taxpayers’ money on food and drink has decided that indoor climbing walls at colleges and universities are not only a waste of money, but also a scourge of “epidemic” proportions. New Jersey Governor turned GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie lashed out at the athletic installations during a town hall meeting in New Hampshire late last week.

“What have I found as I’ve gone around the country? There’s a rock climbing wall epidemic going on,” he said. “There’s a rock climbing wall at Notre Dame. Two of them in fact. There’s a rock climbing wall at Princeton. I went to Iowa State. There’s a rock climbing wall there. They’re everywhere. God knows what else they’re building on these campuses that’s costing us a ton of money that we don’t know. Imagine if you saw your bill and then we had 1 percent of your tuition went to the rock climbing wall?”
so you are ok with your tax money being wasted on such things and are pissed that someone pointed out the fact that our money is getting wasted b/c you want more money wasted b/c you think $18Trillion is debt isn't enough.

this is the rate for North Dakota by race fool

now just woman-up and admit you're a loser

White 29.1% Black 24.7% Latino 36.2%

Well, well...lookie here...Texas Obesity Stats 2013:

White: 26.5%
Black: 38.2%
Latino: 35.4%

Looks like a TX problem that breaches the racial divide.

Forum List

Back