Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a) 1.8% 13.2%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2013 (a) 5.4% 1.2%
Asian alone, percent, 2013 (a) 1.2% 5.3%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2013 (a) 0.1% 0.2%
Two or More Races, percent, 2013 1.9% 2.4%
Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 (b) 2.9% 17.1%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 87.3% 62.6

what is it with people like Seawytch??

are any of your Progressives capable of just admitting you got something wrong?

this is the rate for North Dakota by race fool

now just woman-up and admit you're a loser

White 29.1% Black 24.7% Latino 36.2%

From the Census:

White alone, percent, 2013 (a) 89.6% 77.7%

how does this disprove anything i've posted genius?

in texas; as in the rest of the country; the fattest people are Black, followed by Hispanic people, and then White people

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Sorry Special Troll, but North Dakota is one of the fattest...and whitest.

Obesity is a problem for all Americans, especially in the fat red states that take money from the blue states.

And it's understandable why Crispie Cream would pan fitness...but I wonder what he has to say about schools spending money on football stadiums.

you sad idiot; i proved you wrong on texas; now you are reduced to using as your example to try to prove me wrong one of the least populated states in the country

you are pathetic; a troll accusing others of trolling

why dont you woman up and admit you got this one wrong?

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with brown skin and I'm not letting you and that upsets you.

Drown your tears in a cheeseburger. :lol:

He isn't blaming it on race. He is blaming it on progressive paradigms. He is citing statistics to show those who lean progressive struggle with obesity more.

Maybe if people spent more time eating right than making fat jokes we might be able to solve the problem better.

From the Census:

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with too much melanin in their skin. I proved you're an asshole for wanting to do so.

From the Census:

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with too much melanin in their skin. I proved you're an asshole for wanting to do so.

From the Census:

UM NO; you didnt prove anything but what an embarrassingly petty loser you are

in texas; as in the rest of the country; the fattest people are Black, followed by Hispanic people, and then White people

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Sorry Special Troll, but North Dakota is one of the fattest...and whitest.

Obesity is a problem for all Americans, especially in the fat red states that take money from the blue states.

And it's understandable why Crispie Cream would pan fitness...but I wonder what he has to say about schools spending money on football stadiums.

you sad idiot; i proved you wrong on texas; now you are reduced to using as your example to try to prove me wrong one of the least populated states in the country

you are pathetic; a troll accusing others of trolling

why dont you woman up and admit you got this one wrong?

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with brown skin and I'm not letting you and that upsets you.

Drown your tears in a cheeseburger. :lol:

He isn't blaming it on race. He is blaming it on progressive paradigms. He is citing statistics to show those who lean progressive struggle with obesity more.

Maybe if people spent more time eating right than making fat jokes we might be able to solve the problem better.

And yet it was shown that all the fat is in the red states...the blue states are less so.

it was shown that the fattest people are people who vote Blue regardless of what state they reside in moron

you're just sad, i actually pity you

Just a guess, but if there were a box of mini chocolate doughnuts at the top of the wall Christie could climb it like a ring-tailed lemur. Like Newman.

you are simply an arrogant Progressive loser
and your wounded arrogance, hubris and pride wont allow you some dignity here Seawytch

i showed you STATE-SPECIFIC STATS on obesity showing that the minorities in the Reddest of states are the ones most prone to obesity

yet you insist on making a fool of yourself with your worn-out race card

how sad

it was shown that the fattest people are people who vote Blue regardless of what state they reside in moron

:lol: You did nothing of the sort. If that were true, obesity would be higher in blue states, but it's not. It's higher in red states and in those red states, the percentages are pretty evenly split among all races.

Of course it's just you deflecting from Crispie Cream's stupid comments about a rock climbing "epidemic".

:lol: You did nothing of the sort. If that were true, obesity would be higher in blue states, but it's not. It's higher in red states and in those red states, the percentages are pretty evenly split among all races.

Of course it's just you deflecting from Crispie Cream's stupid comments about a rock climbing "epidemic".

no they arent evenly split you idiot
you cant even read

how pathetic

the blue states have leaner people; but the fattest people in all states arent the white ones

keep trying

He needs more donuts.
Chris Christie Declares War On Fitness
NJ Governor/GOP presidential aspirant declares, ‘There’s a rock climbing wall epidemic going on.’
The man who shamelessly spent $300,000 of taxpayers’ money on food and drink has decided that indoor climbing walls at colleges and universities are not only a waste of money, but also a scourge of “epidemic” proportions. New Jersey Governor turned GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie lashed out at the athletic installations during a town hall meeting in New Hampshire late last week.

“What have I found as I’ve gone around the country? There’s a rock climbing wall epidemic going on,” he said. “There’s a rock climbing wall at Notre Dame. Two of them in fact. There’s a rock climbing wall at Princeton. I went to Iowa State. There’s a rock climbing wall there. They’re everywhere. God knows what else they’re building on these campuses that’s costing us a ton of money that we don’t know. Imagine if you saw your bill and then we had 1 percent of your tuition went to the rock climbing wall?”
The man makes a good point on how colleges waste money and pay for it in skyrocketing tuition rates.

I thought you liberals wanted more affordable colleges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black people then Hispanic people in ANY state are more likely to struggle with obesity than White people are.

just facts

simple; but you cant handle them

Forum List

Back