Chris Christie Declares War On Fitness

it was shown that the fattest people are people who vote Blue regardless of what state they reside in moron

you're just sad, i actually pity you

:lol: You did nothing of the sort. If that were true, obesity would be higher in blue states, but it's not. It's higher in red states and in those red states, the percentages are pretty evenly split among all races.

Of course it's just you deflecting from Crispie Cream's stupid comments about a rock climbing "epidemic".

no they arent evenly split you idiot
you cant even read

how pathetic

In two of the highest states for obesity (TX and ND), the percentages among the races are pretty evenly split.

ND
White: 29.1%
Black: 24.7%
Hispanic: 36.2%

TX
White: 26.5%
Black: 38.2%
Latino: 35.4%

You can't blame the fat on the blacks, the hispanics or even the "liberals". You can blame it on being American.

Now...do you also wonder if Crispie Cream is as upset about all the college football stadiums as he is about a simple rock climbing wall or do you want to keep detracting from Crispie's stupid comment?

More inconveniant truth for your Seawytch; sorry.

Lesbians Tend to Be Obese. Gay Men Tend to Be Toned ...
www.theblaze.com/.../lesbians-tend-to-be-obese-gay-men-tend-...
TheBlaze
Aug 31, 2014 - Gay and lesbian kids were up to 76 percent less likely than straight youth ... straight counterparts, gays and lesbians were more likely to smoke,

More deflection? You must live in TX or ND and are feeling weight insecure. Poor special trollboy.

He's right. Colleges are for learning not for climbing rocks. That's just a perk to entice people to attend and it costs, those costs are passed onto the students who are already over paying for their college education.

The thread title is a lie, he's not declaring a war on fitness. He's saying that money that is borrowed for education shouldn't being wasted on rock climbing attractions.
2/3 schools listed are private, as stated. He's a nut.
When college costs $40k-$60k a year and students are leaving college with over a $100k in debt, then he is not foolish for pointing out that college waste and abuse is out of control.

He should have picked something else like $100k research project to see how long before people move to a different train car when someone farts on the train!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More inconveniant truth for your Seawytch; sorry.

Lesbians Tend to Be Obese. Gay Men Tend to Be Toned ...
www.theblaze.com/.../lesbians-tend-to-be-obese-gay-men-tend-...
TheBlaze
Aug 31, 2014 - Gay and lesbian kids were up to 76 percent less likely than straight youth ... straight counterparts, gays and lesbians were more likely to smoke,

More deflection? You must live in TX or ND are are feeling weight insecure. Poor special trollboy.

already helped you make a fool of yourself dummy

this is just...............................CAKE!

snicker

are you upset rock-climbing walls arent as popular as college footballl Sea-tard?

who's making indefensible, stupid comments?

He's right. Colleges are for learning not for climbing rocks. That's just a perk to entice people to attend and it costs, those costs are passed onto the students who are already over paying for their college education.

The thread title is a lie, he's not declaring a war on fitness. He's saying that money that is borrowed for education shouldn't being wasted on rock climbing attractions.
2/3 schools listed are private, as stated. He's a nut.
When college costs $40k-$60k a year and students are leaving college with over a $100k in debt, then he is not foolish for pointing out that college waste and abuse is out of control.

He should have picked something else like $100k research project to see how long before people move to a different train car when someone farts on the train!

Or college football stadiums.

Oh please...when Crispie Cream starts bitching about football stadiums, he might have a point.
You do realize that football brings on a ton of revenue right? Ticket sales, merchandise, TV revenue and of course boosters and donations!

Oh please...when Crispie Cream starts bitching about football stadiums, he might have a point.
You do realize that football brings on a ton of revenue right? Ticket sales, merchandise, TV revenue and of course boosters and donations!

she lost this issue long ago; now she's just treading water

in texas; as in the rest of the country; the fattest people are Black, followed by Hispanic people, and then White people

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Sorry Special Troll, but North Dakota is one of the fattest...and whitest.

Obesity is a problem for all Americans, especially in the fat red states that take money from the blue states.

And it's understandable why Crispie Cream would pan fitness...but I wonder what he has to say about schools spending money on football stadiums.

you sad idiot; i proved you wrong on texas; now you are reduced to using as your example to try to prove me wrong one of the least populated states in the country

you are pathetic; a troll accusing others of trolling

why dont you woman up and admit you got this one wrong?

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with brown skin and I'm not letting you and that upsets you.

Drown your tears in a cheeseburger. :lol:

He isn't blaming it on race. He is blaming it on progressive paradigms. He is citing statistics to show those who lean progressive struggle with obesity more.

Maybe if people spent more time eating right than making fat jokes we might be able to solve the problem better.

And yet it was shown that all the fat is in the red states...the blue states are less so.

Which is why he is showing breakdowns within states.

who's making indefensible, stupid comments?

Crispie Cream is. He's complaining about rock climbing walls when only 20 college football stadiums even make a profit. What's the cost of a rock climbing wall compared to the cost of building and maintaining a football stadium?

Oh, but don't answer...deflect with more "liberals are fat" instead (despite it being shown to be a false premise on your part). Nothing stops special troll boy from trolling! :lol:

Sorry Special Troll, but North Dakota is one of the fattest...and whitest.

Obesity is a problem for all Americans, especially in the fat red states that take money from the blue states.

And it's understandable why Crispie Cream would pan fitness...but I wonder what he has to say about schools spending money on football stadiums.

you sad idiot; i proved you wrong on texas; now you are reduced to using as your example to try to prove me wrong one of the least populated states in the country

you are pathetic; a troll accusing others of trolling

why dont you woman up and admit you got this one wrong?

You want to blame the obesity problem in America on people with brown skin and I'm not letting you and that upsets you.

Drown your tears in a cheeseburger. :lol:

He isn't blaming it on race. He is blaming it on progressive paradigms. He is citing statistics to show those who lean progressive struggle with obesity more.

Maybe if people spent more time eating right than making fat jokes we might be able to solve the problem better.

And yet it was shown that all the fat is in the red states...the blue states are less so.

Which is why he is showing breakdowns within states.

Which did not prove his premise.

oops...:lol:

fattest.jpg

But, but, but it's the BROWN people!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back