Chris Christie: just like Barry Goldwater & Reagan pushed out the John Birch Society in the 60s, we need to do the same thing with MAGA Republicans

I take it you approve of trespassers, including on your property.
I take it you approve of shipping as many jobs as possible out of the USA.
I take it you approve of importing as many Business Visas as possible to put US citizens on the unemployment line.
I take it that you are an uninformed hysterical twit...

Care now to define MAGA?

not all MAGA Republicans are white supremacists

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

just off the top of my head
Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore and Fear All Other White People.

So what? Whites are just as much a superior race as any sports dynasty is a superior team. But we need to re-build, starting with the exclusion of inferior races and the elitists who think there's no such thing as good racism. It is part of the Survival Instinct. Without pride, a once superior race will shrivel and collapse.

i know. i've always maintained both sides are guilty of racism and all other ills
Solely Because of Their Daddy's Money, Richkids Believe They Have Evolved Into a Separate and Superior Race

Racism is not an ill; it is a rational judgment based on a group's typical behavior. Anyone who uses it strictly as a pejorative is under the spell of pushy elitist race traitors. It will take very few proud Whites to get rid of that self-appointed ruling clique.

Christie is right. The crazies that Buckley warned us about have taken over the party.

Buckley kooks.jpg

not all MAGA Republicans are white supremacists

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

just off the top of my head

Nice little murder list, little fascist.

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

you mean the Reagan giveaway to the rich screw everyone else covert garbage foreign policy.... How is his pal Saddam?

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

Why do these people always fail to define what a MAGA Republican is?

Forum List

Back