Chris Christie: just like Barry Goldwater & Reagan pushed out the John Birch Society in the 60s, we need to do the same thing with MAGA Republicans

How is it the vast majority of conservatives had no idea who this Fuentes character was before reading this thread?

Raises hand!
As an official Presidential candidate, everyone you have dinner with will be scrutinized. Just meeting with the antisemite Kanye West was newsworthy.

Hey shit for brains,, what does that have to do with my post?
It means he's more important than you. If you don't know who it is, now you do. If he doesn't then thats on him for looking stupid. Of course he still absolutely intended to have dinner with antisemite Kanye West, so thats also on him.

It means he's more important than you. If you don't know who it is, now you do. If he doesn't then thats on him for looking stupid. Of course he still absolutely intended to have dinner with antisemite Kanye West, so thats also on him.
Perhaps he was just as important as Fuentes, and he had no clue who he was, and since Trump did not invite him,...

Are you alleging he did not invite Kanye West? Do random people just wander up?

You said,

"Trump ran the first time and blasted every bastard rival for being a Reagan Republican"

Do you have a clip of Trump blasting Reagan Republicans?
When I get home tonight and post the Link to the first debate will you watch the entire debate and listen carefully and realize Trump is putting down the Global Agenda started by Reagan?

When I get home tonight and post the Link to the first debate will you watch the entire debate and listen carefully and realize Trump is putting down the Global Agenda started by Reagan?

He never blasted every bastard rival for being a Reagan Republican?

The words "Reagan Republican" never crossed his lips?

Reagan responded to us losing control of the fiat currency some years earlier with some in his administration okay with it.

He never blasted every bastard rival for being a Reagan Republican?

The words "Reagan Republican" never crossed his lips?
Why would Trump want Hillary to win by blasting Reagan by name?
Trump blasted the Reagan policies that every other candidate embraced.
I give you more credit than you are displaying because you know everyone who voted Trump voted against Reagan's Policies.

Trump blasted the Reagan policies that every other candidate embraced.
I give you more credit than you are displaying because you know everyone who voted Trump voted against Reagan's Policies.

If you're admitting that Trump never "blasted every bastard rival" by calling them a Reagan Republican, I'll happily agree.

Define it in 3 concise bullet points.
I take it you approve of trespassers, including on your property.
I take it you approve of shipping as many jobs as possible out of the USA.
I take it you approve of importing as many Business Visas as possible to put US citizens on the unemployment line.

If you're admitting that Trump never "blasted every bastard rival" by calling them a Reagan Republican, I'll happily agree.
Then I would be losing confidence in your ability to infer one fact from another.

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

Who is "we" douchebag? Us Republicans are doing everything possible to pushout the RINO douchebags.

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

I doubt Chunky Christie has seen his man bit in decades

I've understood why anyone would care what that obese RINO spews

Forum List

Back