Chris Christie: just like Barry Goldwater & Reagan pushed out the John Birch Society in the 60s, we need to do the same thing with MAGA Republicans

A who of hands, who does NOT want to make America great again? Nobody? There you have it democracy in action.

not all MAGA Republicans are white supremacists

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

just off the top of my head

1669589748641.png

Attachments

• 1669589731971.png
    1669589731971.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
You guys really need to learn that your opinion is not a fact and just because you believe something does not make it true. I really love how those who paint others with that broad racist brush do not get that doing that is it's self a form of racism.

Krispy Kreme is now a never Trumper.

That’s ok. He is entitled to his views. But why do we need to be told whatever anti-Trump shit he wants to share? I mean, personally, I don’t value his views on that topic.
Are you referring to the Krispy Kreme that provides go nowhere jobs for minorities?

Goldwater lost to dirty tricks democrats. Reagan was the epitome of "Make America Great Again" MAGA republicans and even RINO republicans like Christie loved him. What changed? The media became the propaganda arm of the democrat party and "patriotism" became a dirty word.

Goldwater lost to dirty tricks democrats. Reagan was the epitome of "Make America Great Again" MAGA republicans and even RINO republicans like Christie loved him. What changed? The media became the propaganda arm of the democrat party and "patriotism" became a dirty word.
Don't faint...Reagan was Make Wall Street Filthy Rich.
Reagan had zero regard for the middle class or poor.

not all MAGA Republicans are white supremacists

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

just off the top of my head

None of them got shot at a groomer party at some gay bar Sunday.

he almost resigned, but didn't, and his presidential aspirations suffered immensely, though he still might run in 2024

Hence his Trump bashing and sniveling. The GOP establishment is busy angling for the 2024 primaries and hope to push him out. If they do they lose 30%-40% of their voters in the general elections. Going back to business as usual for the GOP ends it as a viable Party. They didn't lose seats because of Trump, they lost because baby killers got out the vote.

Which is cool when you're unemployed.
I know many engineers whose careers were destroyed by Reagan.

Best President Japan and Red China ever had. Would have been good if he were an American President, but there was no money in it, especially when Iran offers to help you get elected and Japan offers you $5 million for a 15 minute speech, among other foreign interests, like drug and gun running along with the Wall Street bribes and promoting criminal illegal immigration.

Which is cool when you're unemployed.
I know many engineers whose careers were destroyed by Reagan.
401k programs are for the employed. Many employed individuals invest in Wall Street via 401k programs today.

Hence his Trump bashing and sniveling. The GOP establishment is busy angling for the 2024 primaries and hope to push him out. If they do they lose 30%-40% of their voters in the general elections. Going back to business as usual for the GOP ends it as a viable Party. They didn't lose seats because of Trump, they lost because baby killers got out the vote.
I'm writing in Trump's name if it isn't on the ballot.

Mostly due to Democrat policies.
Bullshit...
Reagan conspired with every member of the Senate, including NYS's Patrick Moynahan to eliminate minorities from the work place.
He then enabled the Japanese and Chinese Business Visa invasion.
Just because you weren't affected by it doesn't mean millions of others weren't.

Forum List

Back