Chris Christie: just like Barry Goldwater & Reagan pushed out the John Birch Society in the 60s, we need to do the same thing with MAGA Republicans

not all MAGA Republicans are white supremacists

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

just off the top of my head
About 1,000 MAGAs are White supremacists.
How many in BLM assholes out there?

he almost resigned, but didn't, and his presidential aspirations suffered immensely, though he still might run in 2024

The 'Jersey Squish' never ran in his life!
He only walks.
He's not even relative anymore, except to you and a few other assorted pinheads.

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

Mostly wrong of course, and you don’t have enough head to spare anything off the top.

FimklwcWIAIefTa

There is no money for the political class with MAGA... so I'm not surprised... dirty politicians want to gain dirty money from abroad...

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

I warned you guys that this would be the angle they would take, it's the same thing CSIS and the RCMP did in the 1990s when the conservative party had a spin off group.

If America starts to lose top talent, you will feel it. Ostracizing people only helps Establishment politicians like Christie, Big Government fools and the police apparatus. Canada likes to silence, some in the U.S wish to do the same. You will follow in our economic failures, it's a certainty.

How has this approach worked for U.S unity and global success over the last two years? Do you believe it will improve over the next two?

Truthfully, before this recent leftist molehill made into a mountain, I didn't know who Fuentes was.
And I'm aware, politically keen, and savvy!!
The guy was a virtual nobody until the vermin left elevated him in their latest barrage on 'The Donald'.

a

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

Well, i am now putting your stupid ass with the rest of the Marxist slaves who frequent this site. I will no longer allow you to attempt to lower my IQ. To the slave pen of Ignore with you...TTFN

well-bye-gif-5.gif

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

Please show specific instances of "white supremacy" on each of these, other than being white, which is not racist, supremacy.

conservatives should not be afraid to call out white supremacists, we've had this problem before in the Republican party, we drove out the crazies, and went on to DOMINATE national politics with the Reagan Revolution

Chris Christie has always been a liberal.

Even the moderate libs in New York hate the fat-f**k.

I wonder how much FTX money he got.

dfgsdfg.jpg

He's nuts. They run the party.
You forgot to mention that half the voters in America agree with Trump. The foul rhetoric of the media whores will do NOTHING to weaken this movement. The interesting aspect of their efforts will be in how many will answer a call to arms to "fight for democracy".

only

Nic Fuentes
Donald Trump
Ann Coulter
Tucker
Bannon
Stephen Miller
MTG
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Mary Miller
Boebert
Mastriano
Blake Masters
Kari Lake

Sez the deserter who ran away to another country

What does he care what happens in America?

Forum List

Back