Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

A mark, that left one.

Post negged.

Are you going to be pussy your entire life?

Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

:eusa_clap:

He's a regular Bill Bad Ass.

Whines more than anyone on the board if you neg him.

True story.

Christie threatened a citizen for disagreeing with his postion.

Your going down tonight is a fucking physical threat

The remark was thinly veiled sexual harrassment, not a physical threat.

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

you appear to have a dirty mind. No one else in your piece seemed to think he meant something dirty.
oh wait.. I said 'piece'. Guess I was being dirty too, huh :rolleyes:

Obama has "encouraged these people to be angry at Mitt and angry at me because we stand up for what we believe in," he said.

"Mr. President, you're up there in the family quarters of the White House, put your feet up and don't worry about it. Mitt Romney is going to bring people together," said Christie.

The crowd roared its approval.

"He handled them just the way I would expect him too, an intellectual beat-down," said Mike Gianino, 51, of Newton, New Hampshire. "I think Christie is just the right amount of punch."

NEXT!

Hey Del,

If the retard Full-Auto, who fantasized about shooting his political opposition, causes my thread to land in the Fun-House - - - - - I'm not mad at it.

: )

• Thanks
Reactions: del
She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

you appear to have a dirty mind. No one else in your piece seemed to think he meant something dirty.

Obama has "encouraged these people to be angry at Mitt and angry at me because we stand up for what we believe in," he said.

"Mr. President, you're up there in the family quarters of the White House, put your feet up and don't worry about it. Mitt Romney is going to bring people together," said Christie.

"He handled them just the way I would expect him too, an intellectual beat-down," said Mike Gianino, 51, of Newton, New Hampshire. "I think Christie is just the right amount of punch."

NEXT!

I'll just leave this post here - before you can edit, as a record that you have trouble keeping up with the English Language and what it means - and also as a record of what you consider an "intellectual beatdown." Way to set that bar!

Is there anything you don't conflate to something beyond recognition?

And Christie making a "physical threat" to anyone is beyond laughable. You have a look at him? He's one doughnut away from a heart attack.

:lol:

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

Wow. Classy.

NEXT!

I'll just leave this post here - before you can edit, as a record that you have trouble keeping up with the English Language and what it means - and also as a record of what you consider an "intellectual beatdown." Way to set that bar!

So, the only POSSIBLE meaning for the phrase 'something's going down' is sexual, huh? Please.

Did 'I' say it was an intellectual beat down? Please.. show me where 'I' made that claim.

Is there anything you don't conflate to something beyond recognition?

And Christie making a "physical threat" to anyone is beyond laughable. You have a look at him? He's one doughnut away from a heart attack.

you won't laugh if you were standing in his shadow the moment he collapses like wtc7.

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

A well known informal colloquialism is analogous to, effectively, telling a girl to suck a dick?

I'm going to bump Cuyo's post, as the lack of recognition of what Christie was actually saying is more than one would expect out of people who go outside once in a while.

Unfortunately when you enter politics your sense of humor must go out the window and into storage with your other personal belongings.

for the overly sexual minded libtards outraged here...

If something is going down its about to take place. For example...
Get your ass over here shits going down!

Now, get your tiny little minds out of the gutter, and try coming up with a real issue for once.

:lol:

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

If you're going to tell women to blow you - you don't belong being Governor. I don't even set the standard that low for myself,, Mr. Foul Mouthed in the flesh, let alone a fucking Governor.

Forum List

Back