Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

why are you a traitor, were you on team knobby at some point?

Not that I know of. My impression of knobby is that he smokes dope, eats paint chips, and watches reruns of Scooby-Do all day. Even when out on shitter patrol, he has the Chinese made iPad daddy bought him from the Apple store to watch cartoons while he protests corporate oppression....

Guess you have a right to your opinion....but you're WRONG.

No, he's right. You partisans all bought into the wedge politics orchestrated by your government to keep you bitching and fighting about nothing while they continue to fuck us all over. Every damned one of you who carries a partisan banner is a traitor, caring more about your fucked up "cause" or "crusade" than your country.

First....TM is not a HE. so YOU'RE wrong.

Second.....I couldn't care less how you think....but you're wrong too!

Lucid, well reasoned comeback. No, I'm right about that. You're vying hard for the "Sheep of the Day" award.

why are you a traitor, were you on team knobby at some point?

Not that I know of. My impression of knobby is that he smokes dope, eats paint chips, and watches reruns of Scooby-Do all day. Even when out on shitter patrol, he has the Chinese made iPad daddy bought him from the Apple store to watch cartoons while he protests corporate oppression....

You just don't know how to respond to people who care more about the United States than your pitiful, squeeky partisan lines that mean nothing. You're impression is full of shit because you are full of shit.

OK - tell me what's so damned great about your party, whichever one you belong to. Put me in my place with logic instead of ad hom stereotypes. Convince me, convince everyone. You can't, other than it's a fucked up flag to carry for a bunch of people who don't give one shit about you or me.

You just don't know how to respond to people who care more about the United States than your pitiful, squeeky partisan lines that mean nothing. You're impression is full of shit because you are full of shit.

Posted from you iPhone® made by Apple Incorporated....

OK - tell me what's so damned great about your party, whichever one you belong to.

You have no clue what party I belong to.

What's great about it is that we leave people the fuck alone.

What isn't great is that we rarely win elections.

Put me in my place with logic instead of ad hom stereotypes. Convince me, convince everyone. You can't, other than it's a fucked up flag to carry for a bunch of people who don't give one shit about you or me.

Oh, do you think Obama cares for you? Is that it? Is he your daddy, loving and caring for you?

And you're right, I put you in the OWS stereotype, because that is exactly how you act.

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."
That is the type of guy mainstream Republicans want. Christie tells it like it is, instead of a Rand or Perry flopping and flipping every way.

Posted from you iPhone® made by Apple Incorporated....

OK - tell me what's so damned great about your party, whichever one you belong to.

You have no clue what party I belong to.

What's great about it is that we leave people the fuck alone.

What isn't great is that we rarely win elections.

Put me in my place with logic instead of ad hom stereotypes. Convince me, convince everyone. You can't, other than it's a fucked up flag to carry for a bunch of people who don't give one shit about you or me.

Oh, do you think Obama cares for you? Is that it? Is he your daddy, loving and caring for you?

And you're right, I put you in the OWS stereotype, because that is exactly how you act.

Your Republican party leaves people alone? hahahahahahahahaha Na, you're the one smoking joints.

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."
That is the type of guy mainstream Republicans want. Christie tells it like it is, instead of a Rand or Perry flopping and flipping every way.

Yea, but he's being Tea Partied to oblivion. Rick Perry was praised for begging to Obama, Christie gets slammed. Why?

Yea, but he's being Tea Partied to oblivion. Rick Perry was praised for begging to Obama, Christie gets slammed. Why?

Christie's growing stature reflects the marginalization of the Tea Party movement.

The great majority of the GOP do not care about Perry or the far rightes anymore.

No, he's right. You partisans all bought into the wedge politics orchestrated by your government to keep you bitching and fighting about nothing while they continue to fuck us all over. Every damned one of you who carries a partisan banner is a traitor, caring more about your fucked up "cause" or "crusade" than your country.

First....TM is not a HE. so YOU'RE wrong.

Second.....I couldn't care less how you think....but you're wrong too!

Lucid, well reasoned comeback. No, I'm right about that. You're vying hard for the "Sheep of the Day" award.

Baaaaaa :)

Christie is stupid.....I as a conservative think he's a moron.

Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

Neither the pubs nor the rw voters can ever forgive Christie for doing his job. He put his job above the party. He will surely be re-elected for as long as he lives and/or wants the job but the party will never let him go any further.

OTOH, there is a growing segment of rw's who are actually using their brain. They're looking for candidates who, like Christie, will do their jobs. The radical teepotter types are not delivering for the benefit of the constituent and voters are seeing this.

Are there any more out there? Or, are they too deep in the pockets of lobbyists and big money?

Christie is stupid.....I as a conservative think he's a moron.

I'm sure he's laying awake at night over that.

I don't agree with much of what he has done but he's not unintelligent. The one thing you cannot argue with is that he puts his job and his constituents first.

The Sandy victims love him. Just as they love the president.

I still like the saguaro in your avatar.

Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

Neither the pubs nor the rw voters can ever forgive Christie for doing his job. He put his job above the party. He will surely be re-elected for as long as he lives and/or wants the job but the party will never let him go any further.

OTOH, there is a growing segment of rw's who are actually using their brain. They're looking for candidates who, like Christie, will do their jobs. The radical teepotter types are not delivering for the benefit of the constituent and voters are seeing this.

Are there any more out there? Or, are they too deep in the pockets of lobbyists and big money?

Christie honors drug addicts as hero's.....THIS is the reason i can't stand the man.

The GOP mainstream is not worried about Christie's opposition to the far right.

Their marginalization continues daily. They were warned about what would happen to their power if they caused Romney's defeat.

Christie is an obama-lover. His political career will not advance past this point.

And you're an idiot. Christie didn't get to be the most popular GOP'er, by walking the party line. He realized, early on, that you have to win "the middle", which means a "moderate stance", and a willingness to work with the Dems. I could vote for a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-woman, fiscal conservative Republican.
You say "Obama lover" like it's a pejorative. It isn't.
Christie is shrewd and smart. He'll be a major contender come 2016. Who else you got?

Christie is only the most popular GOPer among democrats. Not so much among republicans.

He had a chance, but of course, when it looked like he might do something, the democrats trashed him because of his weight.

BS...that's just "jealousy". He is beloved by his state, unlike the Republican governors of most states.

Me too, I love his style....and I also dont like parts of his politics.....but bashing teachers unions...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time someone stood up to those bullies

Uh, my mother was an elementary school teacher...so, naturally, I'm "pro-union". Teachers are underpaid and overworked, and yet, good ones are hard to come across.

I agree...there are many "good" teachers. It's too bad there are many more bad ones. A teacher shouldn't have a liberal or conservative agenda...they're there to teach. No to indoctrinate.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back