Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

Sorry bout that,

1. What is sad when a politician lies about what party he is in.
2. Fuck him.
3. Oh and Fuck the lame stream media.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Typical Texas-Think placing party above all else. You partisan woodie-poppers need to go to the Middle East where they take that shit seriously and kill each other over it.

Resist the democrats war on civil rights

Like what?

What do the Obamunist democrats attack?

Freedom of speech
Freedom of religion
Freedom to keep and bear arms
Freedom to be secure in one's person and papers
The right to due process

All of these have been directly attacked by the Obamunists.

Reproduction?

While the ghoulish infanticide you promote is disgusting, I wouldn't say it stops reproduction.

Marriage equality?

Can you show me in the constitution where redefinition of marriage is a federal power?

What in the hell are you trying to convey?
You don't see what the thread is about.
Keeping promises.

And the point is?
Are people not suppose to keep their promises.

Obama has been called everything from a alien to an outright liar. Whether you agree with him on everything or not, you have to admit the guy has a heart and he keeps his word. I cannot imagine Obama writing off 47% of the people. I saw his angush after Sandy Hook and I heard his words to the grieving families after the Boston bombing. I don't agree with every stance he has made either, but it is refreshing and encouraging to have a President who obviously has a heart.

Damn.....how easily the wool is pulled over and stuffed in your eyes......... try reading a bit and find out what is really going on on the east coast, osama has done nothing but give mediocre speeches...... sure he gives a shit about the people killed and injured in Boston.....sure....... about as sincere as he was using the parents of the dead kids from Sandy Hook and then turning around and summoning GOD's blessing on the killers of millions of babies.....Planned Parenthood. He makes that slimy shit clinton look sincere.

Forum List

Back