Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."
That is the type of guy mainstream Republicans want. Christie tells it like it is, instead of a Rand or Perry flopping and flipping every way.

Yea, but he's being Tea Partied to oblivion. Rick Perry was praised for begging to Obama, Christie gets slammed. Why?

Please don't bring up that dog shit, Rick Perry. That hypocritical whore had the audacity to refuse Obamacare to the poor who need it, while asking for federal aid for the West, Tx. explosion, which ultimately is his fault for lack of oversight and back room deals.

Neither the pubs nor the rw voters can ever forgive Christie for doing his job. He put his job above the party. He will surely be re-elected for as long as he lives and/or wants the job but the party will never let him go any further.

OTOH, there is a growing segment of rw's who are actually using their brain. They're looking for candidates who, like Christie, will do their jobs. The radical teepotter types are not delivering for the benefit of the constituent and voters are seeing this.

Are there any more out there? Or, are they too deep in the pockets of lobbyists and big money?

Christie honors drug addicts as hero's.....THIS is the reason i can't stand the man.

Pardon me, but I missed that memo. What drug addicts did he honor "as heroes'?
Plural and Possessive

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."
That is the type of guy mainstream Republicans want. Christie tells it like it is, instead of a Rand or Perry flopping and flipping every way.

Christie is stupid.....I as a conservative think he's a moron.

You're no conservative. You're a partisan and the two don't mix. You don't like him because he was photo opped with Obama, bottom line. Well if THAT'S the case, you would hate all politicians for being filmed with Obama at the state of the union address - they don't have to be there. Who is forcing them?

I agree...there are many "good" teachers. It's too bad there are many more bad ones. A teacher shouldn't have a liberal or conservative agenda...they're there to teach. No to indoctrinate.

The sad truth is that in America, a teachers first duty is to the union.

Prove that. BS.

I think you're "ignore list" has another prime suspect. That asshole can't prove anything - sits around at "the biggest private university in America" and rips off his employer by spamming these pages. That's all you'll get.

You're no conservative. You're a partisan and the two don't mix. You don't like him because he was photo opped with Obama, bottom line. Well if THAT'S the case, you would hate all politicians for being filmed with Obama at the state of the union address - they don't have to be there. Who is forcing them?

Speaking of photo ops....how I wish they could had taken a picture of what President Obama wanted to do when Gov. Jan Brewer confronted him on the tarmac in Arizona.

The sad truth is that in America, a teachers first duty is to the union.

Prove that. BS.

I think you're "ignore list" has another prime suspect. That asshole can't prove anything - sits around at "the biggest private university in America" and rips off his employer by spamming these pages. That's all you'll get.

Please. As much time as these "right wing" ne're-do-wells spend in this forum, you have to know that half of them are "at work", getting paid for "lounging" on the internet, and meantime, complaining about minorities getting handouts and "freebies" from the Democrats (though none can prove their allegations). I call that "welfare"....getting paid, while "not doing your job", actually. They have no room to talk about anybody. Scumbuckets.

Prove that. BS.

Please. As much time as these "right wing" ne're-do-wells spend in this forum, you have to know that half of them are "at work", getting paid for "lounging" on the internet, and meantime, complaining about minorities getting handouts and "freebies" from the Democrats (though none can prove their allegations). I call that "welfare"....getting paid, while "not doing your job", actually. They have no room to talk about anybody. Scumbuckets.

No no no!!!! They're ALLOWED to do so because they do NOT have public sector jobs! That will be their thin excuse, you watch.

Prove that. BS.

I know you're just a hack; but don't be such a partisan fucktard...

images

images

5qI5Q.png

100511-national-occupy-wall-street-protest-union-workers.jpg

Neither the pubs nor the rw voters can ever forgive Christie for doing his job. He put his job above the party. He will surely be re-elected for as long as he lives and/or wants the job but the party will never let him go any further.

OTOH, there is a growing segment of rw's who are actually using their brain. They're looking for candidates who, like Christie, will do their jobs. The radical teepotter types are not delivering for the benefit of the constituent and voters are seeing this.

Are there any more out there? Or, are they too deep in the pockets of lobbyists and big money?

Christie honors drug addicts as hero's.....THIS is the reason i can't stand the man.

Why is it the lounge lizard rw's make these really outrageous statements that they NEVER back up with FACTS?

Why is it the lounge lizard rw's make these really outrageous statements that they NEVER back up with FACTS?

Christie had the NJ flags lowered for Whitney Houston....THATS a fact! She was just a well known druggy, not a hero! He's an idiot!

I never even mentioned the photo op...and i couldn't care less. I hated the man before that happened! If you'd read my other posts you'd know why. I'll repeat what i said...he honored a druggy (Whitney Houston) by lowering the states flags when she died, like she was some kind of hero. That's only something liberals would do!

I never even mentioned the photo op...and i couldn't care less. I hated the man before that happened! If you'd read my other posts you'd know why. I'll repeat what i said...he honored a druggy (Whitney Houston) by lowering the states flags when she died, like she was some kind of hero. That's only something liberals would do!

Is he a "liberal" because he meets the definitions and terms of liberalism to you, or is he a liberal because you simply don't like him.

caroljo, I suspect you are a reactionary and the GOP mainstream does not want the weird part of that anymore.

I encourage you to look for principles and positions Christie holds because he or someone very like him will be our GOP candidate in 2016.

Last edited:
Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

This goes to the idiocy of many on the right that the president is always ‘wrong.’ Over the years a perception of Obama’s detractors has developed along the lines of the boy who cried wolf, where when conservatives are critical of the president for legitimate reasons, few pay attention.

If there were a true ‘loyal opposition,’ then republicans would acknowledge things Obama’s got right; and when conservatives are critical, such criticism would have greater political value.

And the point is?
Are people not suppose to keep their promises.

Obama has been called everything from a alien to an outright liar. Whether you agree with him on everything or not, you have to admit the guy has a heart and he keeps his word. I cannot imagine Obama writing off 47% of the people. I saw his angush after Sandy Hook and I heard his words to the grieving families after the Boston bombing. I don't agree with every stance he has made either, but it is refreshing and encouraging to have a President who obviously has a heart.

Damn.....how easily the wool is pulled over and stuffed in your eyes......... try reading a bit and find out what is really going on on the east coast, osama has done nothing but give mediocre speeches...... sure he gives a shit about the people killed and injured in Boston.....sure....... about as sincere as he was using the parents of the dead kids from Sandy Hook and then turning around and summoning GOD's blessing on the killers of millions of babies.....Planned Parenthood. He makes that slimy shit clinton look sincere.

Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

This goes to the idiocy of many on the right that the president is always ‘wrong.’ Over the years a perception of Obama’s detractors has developed along the lines of the boy who cried wolf, where when conservatives are critical of the president for legitimate reasons, few pay attention.

If there were a true ‘loyal opposition,’ then republicans would acknowledge things Obama’s got right; and when conservatives are critical, such criticism would have greater political value.

He is always wrong, I haven't seen him do anything that wasn't tasteless and mediocre......... throw his dimwit ass out!

He is always wrong, I haven't seen him do anything that wasn't tasteless and mediocre.

Obama is no more wrong or mediocre than Bush. No one, liberal or conservative or even reactionary or leftist or libertarian for that matter, is completely wrong and off track.

Last edited:

You're just a hater.

Sorry bout that,

1. What is sad when a politician lies about what party he is in.
2. Fuck him.
3. Oh and Fuck the lame stream media.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back