Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

As I said...I'll match my posts against yours anyday, Inbred Boy.

Look, you're an intellectual midget. I realize you have severe issues with self-esteem. I know that you doubt your self-worth (with good cause!)

But seriously Shortbus, I've never seen anything of substance by you - never once in the years I've been here. You mostly throw spitwads and think it makes you clever. It doesn't. You're childish and partisan, that is the sum total of what you bring to the forum. You like personal drama and fighting with Mal or the other Flamers; I'm not interested.

Back to the OP if anyone remembers what it is, why the hell would someone like Christie want to be president of you farting robots who can't even function? Shit.............

Back to the OP if anyone remembers what it is, why the hell would someone like Christie want to be president of you farting robots who can't even function? Shit.............

Why does your little tin Messiah® want to be? Or do you hold that he is only president of loyal Obamunists, and the rest are domestic exiles - as you of the Khmer Rouge are so fond of.

Why does your little tin Messiah® want to be? Or do you hold that he is only president of loyal Obamunists, and the rest are domestic exiles - as you of the Khmer Rouge are so fond of.

I don't know whether he does or doesn't and don't even give a shit. You fucking hopeless farting robots only care about your goddamned partisan bullshit talking points and have not a fucking clue what's really going on in this country aside from what your smart-ass talking heads you worship on TV or radio tell you to think. Hopeless, just the way Wall Street, DC wants you to be - easily manipulated.

I don't know whether he does or doesn't and don't even give a shit.

He sure wanted to be president. According to you, "no one" would want to be - yet your god did want it.

You fucking hopeless farting robots only care about your goddamned partisan bullshit talking points and have not a fucking clue what's really going on in this country aside from what your smart-ass talking heads you worship on TV or radio tell you to think. Hopeless, just the way Wall Street, DC wants you to be - easily manipulated.

You smoke a LOT of dope, and drink heavily, doncha? Bet you were a shitter! Which of the occupy Shit Ins did you go to?

I don't know whether he does or doesn't and don't even give a shit.

He sure wanted to be president. According to you, "no one" would want to be - yet your god did want it.

You fucking hopeless farting robots only care about your goddamned partisan bullshit talking points and have not a fucking clue what's really going on in this country aside from what your smart-ass talking heads you worship on TV or radio tell you to think. Hopeless, just the way Wall Street, DC wants you to be - easily manipulated.

You smoke a LOT of dope, and drink heavily, doncha? Bet you were a shitter! Which of the occupy Shit Ins did you go to?

Keep on being a goddamned sheep and losing your country - but you don't care so long as "your side" wins. Fucking traitor.

I don't know whether he does or doesn't and don't even give a shit. You fucking hopeless farting robots only care about your goddamned partisan bullshit talking points and have not a fucking clue what's really going on in this country aside from what your smart-ass talking heads you worship on TV or radio tell you to think. Hopeless, just the way Wall Street, DC wants you to be - easily manipulated.

What are you talking about? Talking points? From who??

So you dont like Chris Christie correct (you're a liberal and hopefully honest)

I like him. You all hate him.

Keep on being a goddamned sheep and losing your country - but you don't care so long as "your side" wins. Fucking traitor.

Which shit in did you go to?

You didn't rape anyone at the shit ins, did you? I know that was pretty common among those like you.

BTW fuckwad, what is "my side?"

Sheep partisan traitor. Thanks for your service to your country for being so easily duped and manipulated.

I agree. And by the way...I've been accused of being you. Comments?

Me too, I love his style....and I also dont like parts of his politics.....but bashing teachers unions...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time someone stood up to those bullies

Uh, my mother was an elementary school teacher...so, naturally, I'm "pro-union". Teachers are underpaid and overworked, and yet, good ones are hard to come across.

I agree...there are many "good" teachers. It's too bad there are many more bad ones. A teacher shouldn't have a liberal or conservative agenda...they're there to teach. No to indoctrinate.

This current republican party is run by socipaths and inhabited by people who hate Obama 1000 times more than they love their country

Guess you have a right to your opinion....but you're WRONG.

No, he's right. You partisans all bought into the wedge politics orchestrated by your government to keep you bitching and fighting about nothing while they continue to fuck us all over. Every damned one of you who carries a partisan banner is a traitor, caring more about your fucked up "cause" or "crusade" than your country.

I like him. You all hate him.

Uh you dont know who I like and who I dont......

I like Christie, I'm not sure what his fascination with Obama is....but we'll see how he does......if he keeps kicking the teachers unions in the balls, I'll love him long time!

This current republican party is run by socipaths and inhabited by people who hate Obama 1000 times more than they love their country

Guess you have a right to your opinion....but you're WRONG.

No, he's right. You partisans all bought into the wedge politics orchestrated by your government to keep you bitching and fighting about nothing while they continue to fuck us all over. Every damned one of you who carries a partisan banner is a traitor, caring more about your fucked up "cause" or "crusade" than your country.

First....TM is not a HE. so YOU'RE wrong.

Second.....I couldn't care less how you think....but you're wrong too!

Sheep partisan traitor.

Traitor to what, fuckwad? Traitor to OWS standards? Oh wait, you shitters have no standards...

Thanks for your service to your country for being so easily duped and manipulated.

You can't formulate a cogent statement, can you? You're a drugged out moron chanting a mantra that you can't quite grasp.

You'd make a great PSA "Look Children, we as a nation should legalize Marijuana - BUT if you smoke too much of it, you'll end up like this pathetic Shitter...."

Sheep partisan traitor.

Traitor to what, fuckwad? Traitor to OWS standards? Oh wait, you shitters have no standards...

Thanks for your service to your country for being so easily duped and manipulated.

You can't formulate a cogent statement, can you? You're a drugged out moron chanting a mantra that you can't quite grasp.

You'd make a great PSA "Look Children, we as a nation should legalize Marijuana - BUT if you smoke too much of it, you'll end up like this pathetic Shitter...."

why are you a traitor, were you on team knobby at some point?

Forum List

Back