Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

While your beloved Corporate Oligarchy gives you the diamond cutter up the ass. Sheep.

That must be why my little tin Messiah® pushed through laws that force everyone to buy the product of favored corporations like Blue Cross and Kaiser - or face the IRS...

Oh wait, it's YOU who has Obama as his god, not me...

Carry on...

Standard Disclaimer: There is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

How is the clean up going? If it's going good then Christie is probably right.

They interviewed the Mayor of the most devistated beach community and, while there is lots more to do, he was shooting on having things near normal in six months. I have no idea, but that was his goal.

New Jersey is still a mess. There are still buildings in lower Manhattan that are under water and/or have no power. Lots of places along the Jersey coast that are closed off to traffic. Uber-wealthy are coming in and scooping up beach houses for a song because owners had these houses in the families forever and they didn't have homeowners insurance, and also don't have the money to fix their homes. And even if they had, big insurance companies ARE NOT paying and/or repairing.

See my post in current events about homeowners insurance and my neighbor's house, which is full of mold and mice now, 6 months later.

Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

"6 months after Sandy, thousands homeless in N.J., N.Y"

6 months after Sandy, thousands homeless in N.J., N.Y. | NJ.com

No wonder Christie Loves Obama

Had Chris Christie been a governor 15, 20 or 30 years ago, his name would be virtually unknown. Left and Right Wing Witch Hunters today unearth anyone and everyone they believe to be subversive NOT to America, but to their pitiful, squeeky partisan "cause." America's best interest is the last think on their list.

Chris Christie is not a dishonorable partisan hack like you are. We all know this already.

Quite true and quite the reason that he wll not get the GOP nomination for President 2016. He is not the blind hack that the Far Right is looking for....but alas....neither is Rubio. WHAT NOW?

awwwww...he is???? so praising Obama is not enough anymore? Does he physically have to kiss his ass?

I told you smucks long ago that Christie would never do the tea partys bidding

ooooooooooooo, that dreaded tea Party...but before he "praised" the Dear Leader you people couldn't stand his guts, called him all kinds of lovely names, like fatty, fatso, tub o lard..

you all are such hypocrites but nothing new

and you turned on him like a pack of vipers the second he didnt join the insane right in hating Obama for breathing while black

Oh stop already with the racist shit!

I turned on Christie the moment he had NJ flags lowered to half mast for Whitney Houston!! Half mast should ONLY be for hero's and others that have done great things for our country. What did Houston do?? She was a druggy, how is that being a hero? Right there i knew the guy was a moron!

I think the people who still have not had their homes repaired might disagree with the Fat man.

Right....AND...if all those NON UNION workers that went there to help weren't turned away, things might be much better! That right there pissed me off so bad, those people went there to help and because they weren't carrying a card, they were told to leave! Unbelievable!!

Chris Christie is not a dishonorable partisan hack like you are. We all know this already.

Quite true and quite the reason that he wll not get the GOP nomination for President 2016. He is not the blind hack that the Far Right is looking for....but alas....neither is Rubio. WHAT NOW?

awwwww...he is???? so praising Obama is not enough anymore? Does he physically have to kiss his ass?

BRAVO! Stick your head in the sand. That has worked so well as of late.:clap2:

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

That'll teach the GOP to have PAC parties, and not invite Chris. Gotta love it.

I like parts of his style, but I don't necessarily like his ideology and politics

I agree. And by the way...I've been accused of being you. Comments?

BRAVO! Stick your head in the sand. That has worked so well as of late.:clap2:

You would LOVE Christie to be the nominee in 16. Yet another left of center RINO who offers zero alternative to the dims. You know those type, uh-hum Open Borders McCain, Mitt Romney, lose every time.

Republicans, GET A CLUE, partisan hacks like JimH52 don't pick fools like Christie for you because they want you to win....

I like parts of his style, but I don't necessarily like his ideology and politics

Me too, I love his style....and I also dont like parts of his politics.....but bashing teachers unions...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time someone stood up to those bullies

Me too, I love his style....and I also dont like parts of his politics.....but bashing teachers unions...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time someone stood up to those bullies

Uh, my mother was an elementary school teacher...so, naturally, I'm "pro-union". Teachers are underpaid and overworked, and yet, good ones are hard to come across.

Forum List

Back