Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

Obama promises, Obama delivers promise, Person who was promised received promise, Promise kept

Republican response: Then why aren't things perfect then? Thanks a lot Obama

You'd better hope that He reneges on the fundamental transformation of America and on electricity prices necessarily sky rocketing.

I told you smucks long ago that Christie would never do the tea partys bidding

ooooooooooooo, that dreaded tea Party...but before he "praised" the Dear Leader you people couldn't stand his guts, called him all kinds of lovely names, like fatty, fatso, tub o lard..

you all are such hypocrites but nothing new

Is this the good news that desperate lefties have been dying to hear for almost five years? What a pathetic bunch.

Christie: Obama 'kept every promise' on storm aid

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

Oh you Haters will have fun with this!

There's why I like Christie - he doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks. The downside is that this means he isn't an ass-kissing "yes man" which means he'll never be allowed to be president. No sir, buddy, we want strict partisan Wall Street sellouts! And that's what you farting robots will continue to get (as well as fucked up the ass by all of them).

When it comes to helping New Jersey rebuild from the storm, "the president has kept every promise he's made," said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. "I think he's done a good job. He kept his word."

I like parts of his style, but I don't necessarily like his ideology and politics

ooooooooooooo, that dreaded tea Party...but before he "praised" the Dear Leader you people couldn't stand his guts, called him all kinds of lovely names, like fatty, fatso, tub o lard..

and you turned on him like a pack of vipers the second he didnt join the insane right in hating Obama for breathing while black

Do you think everyone should have had their homes repaired by now?

Funds to home owners should be released BEFORE payolla to political allies is.

{Payments on more than 115,000 claims in states across the country may be delayed until Congress increases the NFIP borrowing authority. The use of National Flood Insurance Fund monies are being closely monitored based on actual and anticipated claims.}

National Flood Out of Money? FEMA Warns of Delayed Payments : Property Insurance Coverage Law Blog

Agreed. That was my point. Don't laugh at this but my thinking was that the right would see that those they put into office didn't keep their promises.
I can remember someone by the name of Speaker Boehner ran on jobs, jobs and jobs and that is all we got. Lip service.

And the point is?
Are people not suppose to keep their promises.

Obama has been called everything from a alien to an outright liar. Whether you agree with him on everything or not, you have to admit the guy has a heart and he keeps his word. I cannot imagine Obama writing off 47% of the people. I saw his angush after Sandy Hook and I heard his words to the grieving families after the Boston bombing. I don't agree with every stance he has made either, but it is refreshing and encouraging to have a President who obviously has a heart.

Funds to home owners should be released BEFORE payolla to political allies is.

{Payments on more than 115,000 claims in states across the country may be delayed until Congress increases the NFIP borrowing authority. The use of National Flood Insurance Fund monies are being closely monitored based on actual and anticipated claims.}

National Flood Out of Money? FEMA Warns of Delayed Payments : Property Insurance Coverage Law Blog

And the point is?
Are people not suppose to keep their promises.

Obama isn't.
He's a liberal democrat gay muslim illegal immigrant with aids from kenya.

Or, he's not a republican and he's black.

I think that FEMA funds should be released to the citizens BEFORE they are routed to our rulers.

The State of New Jersey should not get a dime until EVERY individual who holds a legitimate FEMA claim does.

Government helping government is not a priority to me.

and you turned on him like a pack of vipers the second he didnt join the insane right in hating Obama for breathing while black

I didn't care about him in the first place, he had no bearing on my life...but you ALL can worship him...THIS WEEK..next week he'll say something AGAINST Obama and you all will hate him again..

Forum List

Back