Chris Christie praises Obama AGAIN!

Christie is an obama-lover. His political career will not advance past this point.

Christie is an obama-lover. His political career will not advance past this point.

And you're an idiot. Christie didn't get to be the most popular GOP'er, by walking the party line. He realized, early on, that you have to win "the middle", which means a "moderate stance", and a willingness to work with the Dems. I could vote for a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-woman, fiscal conservative Republican.
You say "Obama lover" like it's a pejorative. It isn't.
Christie is shrewd and smart. He'll be a major contender come 2016. Who else you got?

Uh, my mother was an elementary school teacher...so, naturally, I'm "pro-union". Teachers are underpaid and overworked, and yet, good ones are hard to come across.

With an average compensation of only $86,187; how can they even feed themselves?

Salary.com Salary Wizard- Do you know what you're worth?

And you think Irvine, Ca. is representative of the national mean? How stupid are you?

He's pretty stupid. Just look over his posts.

And you're an idiot. Christie didn't get to be the most popular GOP'er, by walking the party line. He realized, early on, that you have to win "the middle", which means a "moderate stance", and a willingness to work with the Dems. I could vote for a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-woman, fiscal conservative Republican.
You say "Obama lover" like it's a pejorative. It isn't.
Christie is shrewd and smart. He'll be a major contender come 2016. Who else you got?

Christie is only the most popular GOPer among democrats. Not so much among republicans.

He had a chance, but of course, when it looked like he might do something, the democrats trashed him because of his weight.

Forum List

Back