Chris Christie Rand Paul exchange

They were both right. Both had fair points but Paul crossed the line into high school level debating with his stupid hug bullshit

They were both right. Both had fair points but Paul crossed the line into high school level debating with his stupid hug bullshit

Christie responded in kind when he said youre giving glorified speeches on the senate floor than you post them on line looking for campaign contributions.

Rand Paul exposed Chris Christie for the police statist he is, as well as Christie's disregard for the Constitution.

Christie responded in kind when he said youre giving glorified speeches on the senate floor than you post them on line looking for campaign contributions.
Christie was right tho

Basically. Paul is a fraud. He's all about his career, no real principles to stand on. I hated his dad, but at least his dad believed in what he was preaching,

Rand Paul exposed Chris Christie for the police statist he is, as well as Christie's disregard for the Constitution.

I usually agree with you, my friend, but I beleive in this case it's important to remember the constitution is not a suicide pact.

Sparks Fly During GOP Debate When Rand Paul Goes After Chris Christie Use the Fourth Amendment Video TheBlaze.com

I detest them both, but personally I'm glad Christie bitch slapped Paul on the national stage the way he did. These aren't really Paul's true convictions, he's just trying to get suport from stupid kids, paranoid freaks and anti government zealots.
Both Christie and Paul needed to grab the spotlight and neither did. Kasich came across well. Bush was a little low key but looked presidential and handled some pretty tough questions well. Carson acted a bit too intellectual. Walker handled himself well. Ted Cruz seemed very pretentious. Trump was Trump. He didn't bother to answer most of the questions just repeated his campaign rhetoric.
Carly Fiorina did a better job than any of the top ten debating.

Christie got butthurt by Paul. Christie lost the exchange and is wondering why he got gastric bypass at this point. The operation did not work.

Forum List

Back