Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

she trained in the soviet union.

where was your outrage when Trump openly chose to believe Putin over American intelligence agencies in front of the world at Helsinki? putin literally was a KGB agent.

Stalin sent her family to Siberia, then she didnt join Stalin's party. Obama aint doing nothing now, its Biden's nomination.

Please just admit that you favor Communism.

Bullshit. Clinton was involved with Epstein, so why would he screw himself? Tump realized that Epstein, by acting out while at a tump resort, would negatively affect his businesses, so he had to toss him.
Epstein was cutting into Trump's action, so out he went.

Christie is not a "left" republican. He is a moderate Republican and always has been a pragmatist.
Moderate compared to what. I did not type left as a Democrat. I typed left as a Republican. When he ran and I lived up north there was a conservative running for governor that obviously did not win the primary. I remember there were discussions on local talk radio about it. I do not like his views on cheating about the 2020 election. I believe there was. Just like I believe there was cheating in local election form decades ago in the city I lived in. Questioning results from inner city areas is a condemnation of being racist.

Please just admit that you favor Communism.
lzjlajz220m41.jpg

crusader frank mentioned Saule Omarova. pay attention.
US intelligence agencies werent mentioned.
You mentioned American intelligence agencies, dumb fuck.

"where was your outrage when Trump openly chose to believe Putin over American intelligence agencies in front of the world at Helsinki?"

Epstein was 100% above the law during

Bill Clinton = major Dem donor
W = Zionist 911 traitor invested in gold, oil, the long bond, and defense stocks on 910, cheered Iraq and Afghan and wanted a US invasion of Iran
Kenyan Cocksucker = major Dem donor

Trump - NOT ABOVE THE LAW

Donald Trump is the only recent President who even remotely cared about truth, justice, and America.
1638009611090.png

1638009656545.png

Most of us knew Christie was a RINO, now it's so very obvious.

---Trump Hammers Christie for Call to Move Past 2020 Election Claims---

---''Chris Christie, who just made a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) in Las Vegas, was just absolutely massacred by his statements that Republicans have to move on from the past, meaning the 2020 Election Fraud. Everybody remembers that Chris left New Jersey with a less than 9% approval rating — a record low---

I don't know.... minus the horn he looks pretty much like a rhinoceros to me.

Chris Christie is no fool, and does not need tump to be re-elected.
I'm pretty sure this comment isn't going to age well. The problem with fools like Christie, Kinzinger, and Cheney, is that they will never be "compliant" enough to win Democrat voters and their wing of the DC Uniparty is crumbling in front of them. They want to trash Trump... let them go for it ;)

Really worried about 24 huh?
Run, Christie run.

Oh' he can't.
He'll need a ambulance ride to the hospital.

1638010302100.png

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) spent part of the weekend lounging on a state beach he ordered closed to the public amid a local government shutdown, photos show.
Christie spent Saturday night and part of Sunday at New Jersey’s Island Beach State Park with family and friends at a summer beach house owned by the government.

Remember how many republicans didn't want tramp to be Potus, you know it because all those who didn't want him Potus are afraid of him now.
Yeah, they are. Care to explain why that might be the case?

As a Democrat
I look forward to Republicans continuing their stolen election myth

Draws attention to how dangerous Trump is
And when this "dangerous" Trump is re-elected? Then what? What do you think would be justified to "save the Republic"?

I'm pretty sure this comment isn't going to age well. The problem with fools like Christie, Kinzinger, and Cheney, is that they will never be "compliant" enough to win Democrat voters and their wing of the DC Uniparty is crumbling in front of them. They want to trash Trump... let them go for it ;)
People don't get behind somebody who doesn't stand for anything. Christy is out of himself as a political chameleon.

It's the worst possible reputation any politician could Garner. Once people suspect you of being a chameleon they never trust what it is that you present as pretty much forever after that.

As a Democrat
I look forward to Republicans continuing their stolen election myth

Draws attention to how dangerous Trump is
Yes Trump is very dangerous he's carrying a majority of the vote with him consistently. Democrats know what's going to land on them hard in 22 and probably again in 24. Oh wait maybe they can come up with another January 6th false flag.

And when this "dangerous" Trump is re-elected? Then what? What do you think would be justified to "save the Republic"?
The Democrats have already blown their opportunity.... They went for broke in 2020.... It won't happen again not like that.

Forum List

Back