chris christie takes helicopter to son's game, gets limo ride for 100 yards to field

Interestingly this is the same helicopter Christie uses to help his Jersey mob pals dispose of bodies.

Funny.

Hope this means it's okay for me to start making up shit about Obama now.

I heard the reason Michelle takes a separate jet is so Barack can get his nob polished by his boyfriend without interference.

Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day. I heard it from Michelle Bachmann, possibly the next Republican presidential candidate and certainly one of the smartest and most beautiful women on the right.

YouTube - ‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏

The shopping junket in Spain.

This resent gaff-fest in Britain. I wonder how much they cost?

You wonder how much they cost? You made the accusation. Give us some numbers and please, NOT from the Heritage Foundation.

I would estimate that it cost $200 million a day

Much ado about nothing.

Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey and the Republican Party reimbursed the state more than $3,300 on Thursday for his use of a police helicopter to travel to his son’s baseball games and to meet with political fund-raisers. .
Mr. Christie’s critics have accused him of hypocrisy for taking the flights while preaching austerity. But he has used State Police helicopters far less than his predecessors, including some who flew in them hundreds of times a year. On Thursday, his office released a log of the 33 times it said he had used the aircraft since taking office in January 2010, all but two for official business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/03/nyregion/christie-and-gop-pay-back-nj-for-helicopter-use.html

Christies dilemma reminds me of my first helicopter ride..

I had worked for a Colonel for several years and he had recently been promoted to Brigadere General. One of the perks of being a general was that he had a helicopter at his disposal We had a meeting down at the Pentagon and most of us flew down on a commercial flight.
The general thought it was a good opportunity to use his helicopter. Evidently, when he arrived at the Pentagon someone mentioned to him that it was not good for his career to fly in the helicopter by himself. So when we got to the meeting, the general pulled us out one at a time and told us he wanted us to fly back with him
So, as soon as the meeting was over we were wisked to the Pentagon Helicopter pad and flew back to base in NJ.
It was a memorable meeting

Much ado about nothing.

Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey and the Republican Party reimbursed the state more than $3,300 on Thursday for his use of a police helicopter to travel to his son’s baseball games and to meet with political fund-raisers. .
Mr. Christie’s critics have accused him of hypocrisy for taking the flights while preaching austerity. But he has used State Police helicopters far less than his predecessors, including some who flew in them hundreds of times a year. On Thursday, his office released a log of the 33 times it said he had used the aircraft since taking office in January 2010, all but two for official business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/03/nyregion/christie-and-gop-pay-back-nj-for-helicopter-use.html

Game over moonbats, on to the next witch hunt........

Christie, should never have taken the ride in the first place. Sometimes as a parent you are not going to make every game or event your kids are in. There are times when you just have to work when these things are going on. He should have missed the game like every other father does, but he is a governor who feels he should be able to do what he wants. He never would have reimbersed the state had people not complained. His excuses are just as lame. Just because there is a flight going to the Bahamas anyway doesn't mean I get a seat for free. Just like speeding, the fact that he doesn't speed as much as everyone else before him still doesn't make it right. The verdict...Hypocrite.

Christie, should never have taken the ride in the first place. Sometimes as a parent you are not going to make every game or event your kids are in. There are times when you just have to work when these things are going on. He should have missed the game like every other father does, but he is a governor who feels he should be able to do what he wants. He never would have reimbersed the state had people not complained. His excuses are just as lame. Just because there is a flight going to the Bahamas anyway doesn't mean I get a seat for free. Just like speeding, the fact that he doesn't speed as much as everyone else before him still doesn't make it right. The verdict...Hypocrite.

I just say he should be paying for personal travel out of his personal income, not with tax dollars.

You could have just said;

No, we don't.

And saved yourself a lot of embarassment.

If the NJ economy sucked as much as it did when he took office, you'd have a valid point.

since it's not, you got jack.

More people complained about Pelosi's jet use, when is she writing a reimbursement check from her Swiss account ?....... :eusa_whistle:

More people complained about Pelosi's jet use, when is she writing a reimbursement check from her Swiss account ?....... :eusa_whistle:

Pelosi was just as wrong as Christie, two wrongs don't make a right.

No, we don't.

If the NJ economy sucked as much as it did when he took office, you'd have a valid point.

What does the NJ economy have to do with him using a helicopter for personal use. Just because you are a governor the people of the state are not required to pay for your total existance. The title governorship does not make you royalty with access to everything the state owns free of charge. This is how we got to this point in the first place. Nobody thinks it's a big deal until there is no money. He used state property for personal use, that is wrong on every level. Do you have access to everything your company owns, and can you use it anytime you want without charge?

No, we don't.

What does the NJ economy have to do with him using a helicopter for personal use. Just because you are a governor the people of the state are not required to pay for your total existance. The title governorship does not make you royalty with access to everything the state owns free of charge. This is how we got to this point in the first place. Nobody thinks it's a big deal until there is no money. He used state property for personal use, that is wrong on every level. Do you have access to everything your company owns, and can you use it anytime you want without charge?

The people in charge do.

And yes it is based on the economy and the rules of useage. for all we know, it's in the rules for him to use the copter.

For Pelosi, she changed the rules to suit her, while the economy was tanking. She DOES it on a regular basis, this is the FIRST time Cristi used it.

Like you said; We got nobody with that much class.

Pelosi was just as wrong as Christie, two wrongs don't make a right.

Christie reimbursed, Pelosi did not, but keep side stepping that fact, you can be an NBC reporter one day........

No, we don't.

The people in charge do.

And yes it is based on the economy and the rules of useage. for all we know, it's in the rules for him to use the copter.

For Pelosi, she changed the rules to suit her, while the economy was tanking. She DOES it on a regular basis, this is the FIRST time Cristi used it.

Like you said; We got nobody with that much class.

If it is in the rules that he gets helicopter use for free, for personal reasons, you would think he would have stated that? but he didn't. This leads me to believe that it isn't in the rules. As for Pelosi... if you are a parent you know the excuse of "well she did it too.." holds no water. You are right though it is the first time he got "caught" using it.

Forum List

Back