Chris Cuomo suing CNN for defemation

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Fredo's reputation was in the gutter long before the claims about him helping his brother were revealed.

In actually, CNN's allegations helped to rehabilitate him in my view. At least the man has family loyalty which is something.

Fredo's reputation was in the gutter long before the claims about him helping his brother were revealed.

In actually, CNN's allegations helped to rehabilitate him in my view. At least the man has family loyalty which is something.
Christ was OK destroying the reputation of children, like the kid in Washington DC who wore the Trump hat who was accused of being a racist stirring up troulbe, or Rittenhouse as he was said to be a white supremacist, both of which were baseless.

However, when they turn on you somehow things change..................................

"Defemation"?

Is that like being forced to change from a female to a male or something?

I knew CNN was woke, but I didn't know they were THAT woke.

That whole family are a bunch of corrupt, murdering scumbags. Just like the Biden clan.

Forum List

Back