🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chris Wallace to CNN? Was the RINO recruited to replace Chris Cuomo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ultimately Chris Wallace has just one thing going for him. The “look.” He looks serious. He looks intelligent. He’s neither, but as in so many other matters, many people are taken in by appearances. This facade of gravitas, I guess, is what CNN is paying for in hiring Wallace " - Dinesh D'Souza

Well, the democrat is going home to where he can lie and not be called out for it....

Running from a place that has journalistic integrity to a place that has NONE... Not a very smart man...

This has to be Wallace's decision, based on him not bending to demands of Fox News to be an entertainer as opposed to talking news.
And Wallace takes a lot of credibility with him so is snapped up immediately by CNN.
for the political slamdunk statement.

Curiously at the same time that Trump attempts to get some Obama to stick on him!

The big question: What has happened that has caused the tornado to start swirling through the ranks of the crazies all of a sudden?

Free gifts from Biden? Santa coming to America?

I never thought of Chris Wallace as Republican.

Hate to see Fox lose one of their few talk show hosts with some integrity.

While no conservative, he could be perhaps CNN's first move to a less sleazy and loony organization
Thank goodness, his Sunday show and election night coverage on FOX was a joke.

That said this must be part of the new direction for CNN that the major shareholder of the new owners was talking about a few weeks back.

As of last week the combined ratings for both CNN and MS-LSD in all time slots was less than what FOX gleaned in those same time slots.....The only ratings war FOX currently has is within it's own line-up which is both a good place to be and very telling about the temperament of the county right now. Even Gutfeld! is coming in a close second in the 11pm slot.

Wallace is not a RINO, he is a Republican.

Trump and his supporters are RINO's.

CNN won't be getting him cheap!
He's shown that he's willing to bite the bullet on getting the big (biggest) money that comes to Hannity/Tucker, for preserving his appearance as a Cronkite type.

So a guess would be that he'll take 5M a year from CNN when he could have become an entertainer talking bullshit at Fox and brought down 20M.

He said he was a dem some years back, that's never been in question and was accepted for what it is.

There was a reason FOX never put FOX News Sunday up against the other Sunday mornings shows head to head as FNS is pretty weak sauce with mostly a steady stream of RINOs and so-called moderate dems appearing each week.

LOL.....I swear they must have run the same Thanksgiving week show ending for at least six years straight about the former CEO of Cisco who now runs a free-range turkey farm in Upperville, Virginia. I mean I like Upperville and all (they have a awesome gun shop there) but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back