Chrisitian Mauled By Lion After Trying to Prove God Would Intervene

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm confused. Why didn't Jesus swoop down and save him?

A church leader had his buttocks mauled by a lion after running towards a pride in a bid to prove the 'Lord's power over animals'.

Alec Ndiwane, a Zion Christian Church prophet, was attacked on a safari while trying to show that God would save him in front of fellow church members.

He is said to have fallen into a trance and started speaking in tongues before charging at a pride of lions feeding on an impala in South Africa's Kruger National Park.

Christian mauled by lion after trying 'to prove Lord would intervene'

His blind faith literally came back to bite him in the ass. Rather poetic.

He might have done better if he had not run at the lions. But he was obviously out of his head. We had a man named Ben Silcott climb into a lions den in London some years ago. He was deluded with religious notions too and he did not think the lion would hurt him, but it threw him all over the place.

And afterwords, his response probably was. "it must have been Gods will".
Moron

A church leader had his buttocks mauled by a lion after running towards a pride in a bid to prove the 'Lord's power over animals'.

Alec Ndiwane, a Zion Christian Church prophet, was attacked on a safari while trying to show that God would save him in front of fellow church members.

He is said to have fallen into a trance and started speaking in tongues before charging at a pride of lions feeding on an impala in South Africa's Kruger National Park.

Because he's a zionist. yahweh hates gentiles and jesus hates zionists. Hes shitted off both sides.

anyway, this is so early first millennium Rome.

You know, when Satan was tempting Jesus, one of the things Satan wanted Jesus to do was to throw Himself off of a cliff.

Jesus then told Satan that it wasn't good to test the will of God.

Why do various other people (who AREN'T Jesus), think it's okay to test God, when Jesus Himself wouldn't do it?

Me? Yeah, I believe in God, and I believe that sometimes He puts a choice in front of me, but I never intentionally put myself in harms way and then expect God to bail me out.

You know, when Satan was tempting Jesus, one of the things Satan wanted Jesus to do was to throw Himself off of a cliff.

Why do various other people (who AREN'T Jesus), think it's okay to test God, when Jesus Himself wouldn't do it?

Me? Yeah, I believe in God, and I believe that sometimes He puts a choice in front of me, but I never intentionally put myself in harms way and then expect God to bail me out.
Actually, that works for me.

having said that...

HIG5eb6b8_01.jpg

There is no way to save the insane...

Even God can do so much but when someone throws out their commonsense and do something that idiotic, well I am sure God is shaking his, her, or it head while asking what the hell did it create!?!

Well at least the lion had some rump roast that day...

Actually, that works for me.

having said that...

HIG5eb6b8_01.jpg

Nothing wrong with your picture Goose. Matter of fact, it looks kinda fun (other than the clean up and engine work you'd have to do afterwards).

Me? I'll try just about anything, as long as I have a 90 percent chance of survival.

I wonder if the people that do stupid stuff, believing that God will save them from themselves are on some type of celestial YouTube or blooper reel?

Do you think that God and His angels are up there laughing their butts off at some heavenly version of True TV's Worlds Dumbest?

I wonder if the people that do stupid stuff, believing that God will save them from themselves are on some type of celestial YouTube or blooper reel?

Do you think that God and His angels are up there laughing their butts off at some heavenly version of True TV's Worlds Dumbest?

I believe God has to have a sense of humor because according to the old saying we are made in his image, so he has to be laughing at our stupidity...

I can see God sitting there looking down at us and asking which idiot will invoke thy name and poof there goes the idiot getting his ass eaten off by some lions...

All joking aside I believe in a divine but there is no damn way I am going to scream praise the Lord while running toward a lion because I know God will just laugh at me and let me get what that guy got...

in + 2000 years has there ever been a successful test proving either the bible or christianity, certainly not one involving the fallacy of genesis and other living Beings.

Jesus did intervene. He let the lion bite him on the ass to send a message.

"A Zion Christian Church prophet". WTF? A self appointed prophet? He should have seen it coming then.

As an agnostic i am happy to tell you that there is no proof that Jesus had that power. The religious will tell you that whenever you demand that God prove his existence by doing this sort of stunt he will never respond. Frankly I just think the dude's a moron and i hope the lion liked his snack!:laugh: