🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

The phrase is illegal. And I'm not believing you until you give me your family's last name.
Ha ha ha! You're funny. Many Jews had to change their last names to Muslim sounding ones, in order to survive, Kalb. What would you know, you said you grew up here, asshole. My family goes back generations. The stories I've heard about what you Muslim animals used to do to non Muslims, when I was child, I will never forget.

Yep.....I love Paula Abdul.... A nice Jewish girl

170px-Paula_Abdul_2007.jpg

Abdul was born in San Fernando, California to Jewish parents. Abdul's father, Harry Abdul, was born in Aleppo, Syria, raised in Brazil, and subsequently immigrated to the United States;[5] her mother, Lorraine M. (née Rykiss), is originally from Minnedosa, Manitoba in Canada with ancestors from Russia and Ukraine,[6][7] and Abdul derives Canadian citizenship through her

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYrLwO0cIk]Paula Abdul... "a good Jewish girl." - YouTube[/ame]

Oh wow I didn't know about her background, very interesting.

You're a liar. Until you tell me your family's name. And where they lived in Iraq.

until you tell me your social security number-----'because' YOU ARE A LIAR

This guy is straight up Israeli and thinks he can decieve everybody into his bullcrap. Knowing a few Arabic words doesn't have me convinced. He's a hoax. He says his family goes back generations, if that's true I can find that information. All I need is the last name.
Hah? You can't go back more than about 70 years in middle eastern countries like Iraq. people didn't really have last names like the way we look at it in the West, nor did they have any form of "record keeping". Usually, your last name was based on or a derivative of your occupation, which often spanned for generations. How old are you really, this stuff is common knowledge. Besides what makes you think I'm going to post my last name on a public forum like this, filled with neo Nazi and IslamoNazi cocksuckers like you, you fucking donkey heywan? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
She likes a beer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iXr8-UGXaQ]Paula Abdul drunk compilation - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is straight up Israeli and thinks he can decieve everybody into his bullcrap. Knowing a few Arabic words doesn't have me convinced. He's a hoax. He says his family goes back generations, if that's true I can find that information. All I need is the last name.
Hah? You can't go back more than about 70 years in middle eastern countries like Iraq. people didn't really have last names like the way we look at it in the West, nor did they have any form of "record keeping". Usually, your last name was based on or a derivative of your occupation, which often spanned for generations. How old are you really, this stuff is common knowledge. Besides what makes you think I'm going to post my last name on a public forum like this, filled with neo Nazi and IslamoNazi cocksuckers like you, you fucking donkey heywan? Ha ha ha.
The ardent extremist propagandist from "Palestine" 'BecauseIKNow' has been proven time and time again to be an unreliable delusional on weird "theories." End of story.

More jews lived in the whole world, no wonder their population is so low because they obviously owned the Middle East. Yes I can go back even more than that. Give me the last name ill find the family. I can guarantee you're a liar and you have no such family ever there. You're an Israeli

The ardent extremist propagandist from "Palestine" 'BecauseIKNow' has been proven time and time again to be an unreliable delusional on weird "theories." End of story.

Says that part Israeli part phalagnist. Talking about theories. We've all seen your theories stupid fuck.

Last edited:

More jews lived in the whole world, no wonder their population is so low because they obviously owned the Middle East. Yes I can go back even more than that. Give me the last name ill find the family. I can guarantee you're a liar and you have no such family ever there. You're an Israeli
How about you stick a cocktail molotov up your Mohammad?

Your education is showing, KALB. LOL

I wonder if because can trace my husband's family based on the arabic "last name" his family used-----before they dumped the filth of shariah shit

Your education is showing, KALB. LOL

Kalb, is that idiot? donkey?

Gravity Khalb is dog there is a name in the bible and in steinbeck's EAST OF EDEN "caleb"--------it is also "dog"-----used as a name-----for some ----person known to King David----when I remember who he was -----I will let you know. Muslims use "KHALB" as a gross insult ------since you seem interested----KANZEER means pig-------the hebrew CHAZEER---is never used as a name-------my grandmother (who knew yiddish but not much hebrew) used it as an insult

Gravity Khalb is dog there is a name in the bible and in steinbeck's EAST OF EDEN "caleb"--------it is also "dog"-----used as a name-----for some ----person known to King David----when I remember who he was -----I will let you know. Muslims use "KHALB" as a gross insult ------since you seem interested----KANZEER means pig-------the hebrew CHAZEER---is never used as a name-------my grandmother (who knew yiddish but not much hebrew) used it as an insult

Damn I had a feeling it was dog.

Forum List

Back