🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Arab Woman Becomes Commander of Israeli Combat Unit

gravity-----I am tempted to say I WILL TRY------but---well----sorry I really do not know how I could

Hah? You can't go back more than about 70 years in middle eastern countries like Iraq. people didn't really have last names like the way we look at it in the West, nor did they have any form of "record keeping". Usually, your last name was based on or a derivative of your occupation, which often spanned for generations. How old are you really, this stuff is common knowledge. Besides what makes you think I'm going to post my last name on a public forum like this, filled with neo Nazi and IslamoNazi cocksuckers like you, you fucking donkey heywan? Ha ha ha.
The ardent extremist propagandist from "Palestine" 'BecauseIKNow' has been proven time and time again to be an unreliable delusional on weird "theories." End of story.

Says that part Israeli part phalagnist. Talking about theories. We've all seen your theories stupid fuck.
Is Baghdad Bob getting a little hike in his allowance by staying home from school to start in early with his nonsense? Or did he tell his mommy that he had a tummy ache and couldn't go to school because he wanted to show Allah how devoted he is? Meanwhile, what a nerve asking someone for his last name. Has anyone asked you for your last same (which might be a good idea to hand over to the authorities for when you get older and might feel you have to act out something).

I wonder if because can trace my husband's family based on the arabic "last name" his family used-----before they dumped the filth of shariah shit
irose, the best way to find out about your husband's background is to do a full interview of him and his family and record everything. Make it as though its some type of paper or assignment for school. It's amazing what you find, sometimes you can go back at least 200 to 300 years. I managed to find a copy grandparent's religious marriage certificate, and was surprised to find that it was half Hebrew and half Aramaic. Just looking at this antique document makes one wonder what life was like for people during those times. It's a trip!

The ardent extremist propagandist from "Palestine" 'BecauseIKNow' has been proven time and time again to be an unreliable delusional on weird "theories." End of story.

Says that part Israeli part phalagnist. Talking about theories. We've all seen your theories stupid fuck.
Is Baghdad Bob getting a little hike in his allowance by staying home from school to start in early with his nonsense? Or did he tell his mommy that he had a tummy ache and couldn't go to school because he wanted to show Allah how devoted he is? Meanwhile, what a nerve asking someone for his last name. Has anyone asked you for your last same (which might be a good idea to hand over to the authorities for when you get older and might feel you have to act out something).
I don't think his hallal hotdog stand is doing too well. On the bright side of it his boyfriends at the mosque get to do things to him with the leftover dogs. Allahuakbar!

Stupid ass liar. The last name shouldn't be a problem. In Arabic countries the names are Daar AL -(. ) something. Give that name you're family is referred to and I will see. Yes there is information

Stupid ass liar. The last name shouldn't be a problem. In Arabic countries the names are Daar AL -(. ) something. Give that name you're family is referred to and I will see. Yes there is information
So why don't you give us your last name if last names are so important to you so we can get information on your family. Meanwhile, since you are just a kid, I doubt very much that you are aware that even the Iranians have different last names even though they were invaded by the Arabs. Did you ever see someone from Gaza have a last name which ends in "pour" like the names of many Iranians? By the way, how come you didn't go to school today. You are really not accomplishing anything for your future by posting all day long on a message board.

So why don't you give us your last name if last names are so important to you so we can get information on your family. Meanwhile, since you are just a kid, I doubt very much that you are aware that even the Iranians have different last names even though they were invaded by the Arabs. Did you ever see someone from Gaza have a last name which ends in "pour" like the names of many Iranians? By the way, how come you didn't go to school today. You are really not accomplishing anything for your future by posting all day long on a message board.

Because I know I'm from Gaza. My Family is not part of Iraq. And the Jews got big time changed when the Romans fucked them over all over the Middle East. They wiped out the Jewish empire.

'because habibi' jews are still around-----the Aztecs are gone-----the Mayans are gone-----the egyptians are gone-----the edomites are gone-----the midianites are gone-----the babylonians are gone--------and soon the muslims will be gone

'because habibi' jews are still around-----the Aztecs are gone-----the Mayans are gone-----the egyptians are gone-----the edomites are gone-----the midianites are gone-----the babylonians are gone--------and soon the muslims will be gone

Who will take the spot? We know you hate Romans and Christians to death for destroying your empire. And please try to get rid of us. Israel will be gone on 10 min. We don't believe it will ever come to an end. The war where we will take over Jerusalem is gonna be fought with silaah al abyad(light white weopons)

Horses and swords.

How about you give me your last name? Oh I know what it is! Mohammad Ebn Terrorist Bin Achmed Al Khara Bin Kalb Al Heywan Muslim.

Who will take the spot? We know you hate Romans and Christians to death for destroying your empire. And please try to get rid of us. Israel will be gone on 10 min. We don't believe it will ever come to an end. The war where we will take over Jerusalem is gonna be fought with silaah al abyad(light white weopons)

Horses and swords.
the muslims will be gone, will they??

what??? all 1.5 billion; a quarter of all humans

how many babies' brains is that???

your final solution???

are you sane???

How about you give me your last name? Oh I know what it is! Mohammad Ebn Terrorist Bin Achmed Al Khara Bin Kalb Al Heywan Muslim.

Is that what Moses taught you to be? Even Moses was sick of you jewish sons of satan.

Horses and swords.
Habibi don't talk like that...you are sinking to their level

Thanx for your msg but I can't reply because I am too new so not allowed to send one to you. I tried..

Anyhow, It's a Zionist myth that all the Jews were expelled from Palestine in 70 A.D. or 135 A.D.

Only from Jerusalem and its surroundings with much slaughter..

Jews stayed right where they were undisturbed in Galillee and much of the West Bank.

Half the Jews had left palestine voluntarily before the Romans came to seek a better life.

10% of all Roman citizens all over the Roman empire were jews.

Half never returned from Babylon when Iran put Israel back on the map.

10,000 plus Jews were back in Jerusalem in time to be murdered by the christian crusaders...all of them without mercy.

And after Saladin retook Jerusalem they returned again.

there was nothing to stop Jews returning to Palestine during all the centuries of Muslim rule but few did until Zionism.

Except that the Rabbis of many lands including USA and UK had a fatwa, an edict that Jews should NOT return until the Jewish messiah comes. Next year in jerusalem meant when the messiah comes.

Only the Tsars and Hitler changed that.

Zionists were all anti religious until very recently. There's NEVER been a religious Prime Minister of Israel...all unbelievers, every one of them including Mr Nyet Yahoo.

there's still a religious Jewish group called Naturei karta which believes it's wrong to go back now and supports the palestinians!

Kvetch----you history of the jews lesson contains a few half truths-------but is very marred by your ASSERTION that the expulsion of jews in 70 AD is a "myth"------in fact-----every jewish kid who gets a bit of jewish history in "hebrew school" knows that jews REMAINED in Israel/Judea-----they even know names of historic characters who remained there as leaders. I have never known a jew who thought that the romans managed to get all the jews OUT. In fact that myth is promulgated by your fewllow islamo nazi propagandaists who like to claim that "jews abandoned palestine for 2000 years" Try to keep your sources straight. Nope---there have been jews in palestine----sometimes in very small numbers, continuously for the past 2000 years ------contrary to islamo nazi propaganda. Jews never completely "abandoned" palestine--------tell that to your fellow islamo nazi pigs who created that MYTH

you correctly asserted that lots of jews lived ABROAD even before the Roman sack of jerusalem -------right again------there were jews in ARABIA before that time and in several other north african lands and far east lands------all doing fine until the dogs from arabia invaded

Forum List

Back