🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Christian groups step up harassment of pagan festivals

Fact. Pagans are just silly little vermin and need to be oppressed. They're a joke who only exist to deliberately annoy Christians, then snivel about it when they get the attention, same as with faggots.
Anything else? I want to get the whole picture of your lack of historical knowledge, etc. All of it in one shebang.

So, some people over there did some things and they may or may not be pagans but because we don't really want to think through some crap we are going to toss in some JH..............

I go by historical facts and what they still represent today; your attempts at trying to present them as peaceful hobbit like hippies just playing dress up just never passes the smell test; Christians are right to try and nip this nonsense in the bud, before it gets back to those days of yore when your mobs could murder them at will.

I go by historical facts and what they still represent today; your attempts at trying to present them as peaceful hobbit like hippies just playing dress up just never passes the smell test; Christians are right to try and nip this nonsense in the bud, before it gets back to those days of yore when your mobs could murder them at will.
You don't have historical facts. You have a small amount of martyrs during the Diocletianic persecution. That is one Roman emperor. He was an emperor. Christianity was a top down religion. and not bottom up. Be that as it may, paganism has become an umbrella term. There are all kinds of folks there. It covers a wide variety.

You don't have historical facts. You have a small amount of martyrs during the Diocletianic persecution. That is one Roman emperor. He was an emperor. Christianity was a top down religion. and not bottom up. Be that as it may, paganism has become an umbrella term. There are all kinds of folks there. It covers a wide variety.

Total rubbish. You are really desperate to peddle paganism for some reason. Anybody who doesn't know the numerous Roman Emperors who mass murdered Christians, at the behest of pagan priests as well as Jews,, along with the Arab pagans as well, is just getting their info from 60's hippie stoners and con artists, is all.

Total rubbish. You are really desperate to peddle paganism for some reason. Anybody who doesn't know the numerous Roman Emperors who mass murdered Christians, at the behest of pagan priests as well as Jews,, along with the Arab pagans as well, is just getting their info from 60's hippie stoners and con artists, is all.
I'm not peddling paganism. This is a religion subforum. I have a lengthy history of posting threads about different religions. There are pagans that are on this forum. My information comes from non-fiction history books. When you are ready to actually have a discussion that is worthwhile let me know. Have a great day.

It doesn't even have to be this way, right?

Freedom of religion and freedom of speech is a part of our legal framework. I’m afraid it does have to be this way.

The thing about freedom of speech is that it is often worth what you pay for it. The good kind of speech lands you in jail.

Forum List

Back